It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Taking even slightly too much Tylenol over a period of several days can lead to an overdose with deadly consequences, a new study says.
The study looked at what are called "staggered overdoses," in which a person repeatedly exceeds the daily recommendation through small overdoses. This is in contrast to the more familiar single overdose, when a person takes too many pills at once.
Originally posted by jeichelberg
reply to post by studio500
I am suggesting you look into a liver cleansing program and vastly increase the amount of water you drink...I strongly suggest you consider drinking at least a quart of cranberry juice a day...this serves to flush the kidneys and can also help to detox the body...