It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Kicking Serious Butt!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

edit on 24-11-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Maybe its because they DONT want him to win?????

TPTB don't want Ron Paul - a man who could change the world in power. They want a puppet!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
Paul's foriegn policy ideas are exactly why I would not vote for him. Assuming he was to win, and was able to reduce our military presence around the world, close bases, etc...

Does anyone realize what kind of negative impact that will have on an already fragile economy? First you have the people released from service which go on unemployment, then you have the entire defense industry brought to it's knees, which includes hundreds of civilian corporations, so add those millions of people to the unemployment line.

You think we have problems now?

How much money do you think the Defence gets from the govt.? Over a trillion a year - that money could go to fixing your currently doomed nation, if only you would wake the hell up and stop slumbering.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
What's he dropped to 5th in the national polls now?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I wish I was american for one day to vote for Ron Paul on that day !
He really needs to be the man in the white house. If he cant change things for the world
by changing americas foreign policy then this is really americas last chance !

Im throwin all my chips on Paul !

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Let's be clear, the establishment, will never let RP debate Obama, not even the Republican party wants it. He will expose so much dirty laundry, that both sides would go down in flames

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
Paul's foriegn policy ideas are exactly why I would not vote for him. Assuming he was to win, and was able to reduce our military presence around the world, close bases, etc...

Does anyone realize what kind of negative impact that will have on an already fragile economy? First you have the people released from service which go on unemployment, then you have the entire defense industry brought to it's knees, which includes hundreds of civilian corporations, so add those millions of people to the unemployment line.

You think we have problems now?

You forgot to mention the BILLIONS of dollars not spent on those illegal wars, if we took that money, and invested it here, those people would be able to get jobs

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyMuerte
Ron Paul would be no more and quite possibly a lot less effective than Obama. The Democrats would do to the Republicans the exact same thing the Republicans did to Obama. Total and complete stalemate.

Or even more likely, he would take a couple of weeks off after the election to be re-educated as to the realities of fighting the system, just like Obama was.

I can hear Ron Paul now at about the six month stage of his Presidency "I am working harder than ever to end The Fed. But them darn Democrats won't let me run things".

The Country is owned by big money, that will not change. The Presidency is a face position only. The POTUS does not do SQUAT without the agreement of over 400 people..............

This is reality: Every four years we are given the chance to change things we don't like about our Government. It is little more than a placebo for the masses, designed to keep them from waking up and realizing they are participating in a rigged system.

Ron Paul: Vote for change...... NOTHING WILL CHANGE!!! Ron Paul will tow the same line every other POTUS has. Voting for him anyway.

I am NOT trying to be a name dropper here however I have had the wonderful opportunity on several occasions to spend some time with Ron as well as his wonderful family.

He is as humble and down to earth privately as he appears in the public arena. Dr. Paul actually possesses a very dry and lampooning sense of humor as well.

I have known of and loved Ron LONG before most folks even knew who he was and LONG before it was fashionable to follow him.

Ron himself is not at all in denial of the fact that if elected there is (initially) very little that he personally and Constitutionally has the ability to actually "change".

He has explained that he will do everything in his power to work with the House, both Democrats and Republicans, to initiate a bipartisan agenda which can implement his ideals.

Dr. Paul is hopeful that over time the "message of Liberty" will "catch on" in the legislative branch (and Judicial) and that there will be a slow but upward evolution of returning to the ORIGINAL and TRUE Conservative values that the Founding Fathers intended.

He is convinced that over time once major government officials recall the intoxicating taste of Liberty the fruit will become quite palatable and we will, perhaps, return to our senses.

edit on 24-11-2011 by lapi7 because: Addition

edit on 24-11-2011 by lapi7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by lapi7

the road to hell is long and hard! , just like the road out of hell is long and hard!
Im glad at least if he does get in he will again lay a foundation for future generations to workon !

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
reply to post by lapi7

the road to hell is long and hard! , just like the road out of hell is long and hard!
Im glad at least if he does get in he will again lay a foundation for future generations to workon !

Exactly !!!

Perfectly stated !!!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Still voting for Ron Paul. Nothing will change my mind. I will write his name in if need be.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

Yeah I guess I could have been a little bit clearer but yeah I meant compare the record of Newt and Ron. There are some issues that really show Newt's true colors, just like McCain, GWB, and Romney.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

This election WILL be the defining moment for the future of America, dare I say it, the world!
reply to post by Talltexxxan

You hit the nail on the head.

I'm not American, though I do pay great attention to American politics because what happens in the USA affects the rest of the world. Americans need to give Ron Paul all the support they can because he truly is the ONLY candidate for the people.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
FIRST and FOREMOST

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Well the GOP, is just as corrupt as the rest of the damn Government system.. The Media, ahem is part of the component that corrupts the WHOLE system.. Its coming down to this as it always does, every single time, and that ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls is MONEY!!!!!

I am sure in one way or another, the media, has gotten a contribution for the face time these so called presidential canidates are getting mit romney, newt gingrinch.. Makes me sick really.. Newt, is one of the stiffest suits I have ever heard speak, he speaks or preaches like the People are just to stupid, to take care of their family and god for bid if we do not turn America, into a Police state we will have another terrorist attack.. Whoever believes that is just as idiotic as newt...

Mit romney, is a tool.. Need I say more...

Ron Paul, is the only candidate the American People need to be thinking about voting for, just because out of all these so called Presidential Candidates he passed Civics, and remembered his lessons!!!

As usual thou, I am sure Ron Paul, will get sucked out of the vacuum, and the next yahoo, to run against Obuma, will be some neutered moronic idiot that promised the rich no new taxes to get their $$ for the campaign..

Yep corruption as usually here in the GREAT OLE UNITED STATES....

I hope everyone else is getting sick of this CRAP...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
ron paul is a f**king boss.

i hate politics, its a joke. I don't follow canadian politics at all. but i would get american citizenship just so i could give ron my vote.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Some feel Ron Paul is a "saint" ready to bring salvation to America. He is not and will not.

Ron Paul is not a Republican. He is a radical Libertarian who comes close to advocating anarchy.

The reason he will not get my vote is that he advocates making Social Security and Medicare, which I was forced by BigGov to "donate" to for 45 years obsolete. My "donations" no longer counts as aything but "welfare". See the interview:

This man would call me a "welfare recipiant" when I have had my income raped by the BigGov he seeks to head and deny me my paltry retirement income. He would then further humiliate Social Security recipiants by identifying them as "welfare cheats".

This man adds earmarks to legislation to take pork back to his district, then votes againt it so he can claim opposition, because he knows it will pass anyway. How hypocritical...NOT WORTHY, IMO.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Templeton

I have thought the same thing. Paul sings to his own tune, so I would hope if he does become president he would expose corrupt elected officials, shut the door on corporate influence and most importantly those who control American policy behind the scenes. You can tell just the way these other candidates talk, they're all lap dogs to our current system.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It's really this simple, from a 'foreigner's' perspective most of us feel that America's last chance to make good with the world is to elect Ron Paul. Anything else and we will lose all hope in you guys.

Sorry, it's a bit of a downer I know but I would be remiss not to mention it.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Social security and Medicare will not be taken away from you. Ron's idea would be to have it phased out over a very long period of time, starting with an opt-out for younger tax payers. He has clearly stated over-and-over-and-over in his speeches that he would not want to take away social security away from those that are already retired or that will be retiring sooner than later. If you've been contributing for 45 years, that puts you into the sooner category for sure.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by primus2012
reply to post by romanmel

Social security and Medicare will not be taken away from you. Ron's idea would be to have it phased out over a very long period of time, starting with an opt-out for younger tax payers. He has clearly stated over-and-over-and-over in his speeches that he would not want to take away social security away from those that are already retired or that will be retiring sooner than later. If you've been contributing for 45 years, that puts you into the sooner category for sure.

Did you not see the video interview I posted? He lables me a "welfare cheat". Why would he protect a welfare cheat like me? There are fifty million of us seniors and WE VOTE. We vote in greater percentages than any other age group. Ron Paul WILL NOT be receiving us "welfare cheats" vote, you may be assured.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join