It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who not running for POTUS should really run for POTUS???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Any ideas?

Welcoming all view points.

I think who is going to make it easier to find a job should run. I think who is going to make the economy doom should run. I think a billionaire could pull that off. They are more 'make us money' savvy. At least in my opinion. We need to have the first richest elected president in the history of the United States. With that all said I lean toward Donald Trump. He should really run for president.
edit on 23-11-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I would love to see a progressive like Dennis Kucinich or Bernie Sanders...

They have similar foreign and economic policies (with respect to the Federal Reserve anyway) as Ron Paul, but, in my humble opinion, their domestic policies make much more sense than do those of Dr. Paul.

Of course, I'm just an outside observer and will have absolutely no say in the matter. Just my 2¢ (I guess that's worth about 1.9¢ U.S.)

the Billmeister

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
POTUS and rich busniessmen...

well i think the richest of busniessmen are more corrupt than politians (personelly) difference being polititians have to take more care to cover it up, where as busniessmen just buy somone to do it for them.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I nominate Jim Ignatowski . . . at least you know what you're getting.

Gumby and Pokey would make a great pres/vice prez team as well . . . you can actually believe them when they say they're flexible.

Other than those three, I wouldn't trust any candidate because to get to the position where you're considered a candidate, you've jail-sexed pretty much everyone on a lower ladder rung and the masters they serve and who are pulling your strings are firmly in place.

It's all a rouse, I tells ya . . . a great big friggin' rouse to make us feel as though we actually have some sort of say in our future when in reality . . .

we don't.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I would like to run for president...seriously...I am old enough...I am a natural born citizen...and I am a common average working American with very little political knowledge.

I know right from wrong...and what America needs...so I want to run.

Oh shoot...I don't have near enough money to think about it...oh well...it was a thought!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Bill Richardson .... Most qualified Democrat and would probably get my vote.
Hillary Clinton ... qualified and can do the job (corrupt .. but could do it better than Obama)
Bobby Jindal ... republican ... qualified and presidential.
Jon Huntsman .. republican who can work with the dems and is very qualified.
He's running, but hasn't a chance.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I've always been a fan of Mark Warner. He has a history of being able to cross the aisle when needed and when he was governor of Virginia it was one of the only states (maybe the only) to be in the black.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Rand Paul...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
John Stewart, with Steven Colbert as Vice.

Don't lie...you know it'd be awesome!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Colin Powell

Condaleeza Rice

Hillary Clinton

Rudy Giuliani

Michael Bloomberg

Jeb Bush

Oprah Winfrey

Tommy Franks

Stanley McChrystal

Bill O'Reilly

Stephen Colbert

Mike Huckabee

Dennis Miller

Ben Stein

George Clooney

I'm not endorsing any of them, but it would be interesting to watch them run and they might even be better than a number of the people currently running.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Chuck Norris.
2nd line.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by silverbullett

Well played sir...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Ronald McDonald, because the world already thinks we are a bunch of clowns.

Other than that I second Chuck

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Colin Powell

Condaleeza Rice

Hillary Clinton

Rudy Giuliani

Michael Bloomberg

Jeb Bush

Oprah Winfrey

Tommy Franks

Stanley McChrystal

Bill O'Reilly

Stephen Colbert

Mike Huckabee

Dennis Miller

Ben Stein

George Clooney

I'm not endorsing any of them, but it would be interesting to watch them run and they might even be better than a number of the people currently running.

I would respectfully have to disagree with everyone you put on that list .. except Dennis Miller ... and MAYBE Ben Stein.

Ben Stein is a smart guy .. sort of a liberal shill ..

Dennis Miller is a funny guy, but very common sense smart. (Plus i think he looks like Tony Stark .. and who doesnt like Tony Stark)

But personally I would have to say Chuck Norris. I saw a video interview with him .. and he said that if Texas suceded from the US he would run for president of Texas lol
edit on 23-11-2011 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2011 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura.
Judge Napolitano.

Either would be great on the VP ticket with Dr. Paul.

top topics

join