It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BCG Vaccination - At Birth (UK) - Blamed on Immigration

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
reply to post by jameshawkings

I'm afraid it isn't solely for the London Area. This is most definitely here in the remote North East of Scotland too.

I've just had a quick read, they are targeting three areas that have a large percentage of Ethnic Minorities i.e. London, Birmingham and Leicester. Ethnic minorities are known for having bigger families, so it sounds like it's part of the fertility reduction program.

If they are also targeting remote areas it could be that they've decided life in those areas is not sustainable (or rather that it's more difficult to control people who live there). They'll reduce fertility rates, then eventually you'll be left with little choice but to move to one of the towns or cities. i.e. United Nations Agenda 21. Here's the Agenda 21 map for the USA; anyone in the red or yellow will have to relocate when the time comes

Here's the article I was reading through

Tens of thousands of babies to have TB jab as NHS bosses admit infection 'out of control'
www.dailymail.co.uk...

"Doctors and managers of health trusts in London – which has the highest infection rates in Britain – are drawing up plans to vaccinate all babies within six weeks of birth."

"Other hotspots include Birmingham, Leicester and North-West England, although it is not clear whether health trusts in these areas would decide to vaccinate all babies."

edit on 13-12-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join