It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Conspiracy and ATS is a Forum for God and not against - Spirit is the key

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I recently answered this question in another post. Here is my reply. I thought it was worthy of its own discussion:

Why does society exist and what is its function?

Define the word conspiracy and you have your answer. Society is a well governed affair between God and man. Anything against this covenant is as conspiracy against God or those who follow the law of God in society. The purpose is to produce peace and tranquility for the many so that the few do not rule over the liberties and freedoms of the many.

Con means against. Spirit is the law or intention of what we do by intent. Intent is by design and intention is the purpose for how we act according to the spirit we follow. Spirit is consciousness.

Conspiracy is an agreement between two or more individuals to act against a law. The primary law of God is love and equality in unity toward His purposes for us in society.

Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit of God is the ultimate conspiracy. It says that God does not exist. This implies that spirit (Consciousness) is the byproduct of matter, placing matter above the spirit. In actuality, the spirit is what pre-exists matter. Light (creation) is both a particle and wave. Depending on its observation, it acts according to the intent of the observer. We create the world by spirit, not the other way around. When the world creates us, we are against the spirit and the laws of God. This is idol worship.

In life, we have two choices: We can take reward for ourselves causing a debt somewhere else, or we can give the work necessary to earn the reward. Following the law of God--love--we can be said to give toward society. Living in agreement against society, we can only take reward that is not earned causing a debt.

Here is a simple example: If you smoke, you get cancer. This causes a debt that must be paid and represents taking reward. If a person suffers the work of a college education, a job is the reward. Not only does the person and family benefit, but society in general benefits. This represents an example of suffering for reward. Suffering is the point in life. Either we suffer for what is true or we we suffer the results of breaking God's law.

Take a look at the world today and you see debt everywhere. We see sickness, national and personal debt, serfdom to the rich, poverty, violence against society and a general lacking of peace across the world. Why? Conspiracy and agreement of lawlessness against the spirit of God leads to anarchy. Liberty and freedom can only come by following the law of love. Love fulfills all law and renders lawlessness impossible. No conspiracies can happen when we love others by observing the leading of God's spirit in our lives. Only Christ can bridge the gap between our conspiracy against God and the love of the Father for His family. Jesus fulfilled the law so we can see the way home to a bright future.

This is what I am most thankful for this holiday season. We can show this to the world by serving others. Love covers a multitude of sins.

edit on 23-11-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm just gonna put my 2 cents in, the idea of "God" or holy spirit or Jesus Christ as savior or any named ancient deity is in my opinion complete Idiocy, lack of using your noggin and basically a form of enslavement. Living your whole life trying to appease a deity looking down on you like a cat staring in a fishtank is no reality I would ever abandon my soverenty for. Truth is your making somebody elses dream come to life, and consequentially never seing the true beauty of the mind as reality itself with no heirarchys of controlling beings or creators to construct you to a predestined outcome as to what the afterlife consists of, if one could be experienced in the first place.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
Define the word conspiracy [...] Con means against. Spirit is the law or intention of what we do by intent. Intent is by design and intention is the purpose for how we act according to the spirit we follow. Spirit is consciousness.

No. The Word "Conspiracy" originates from the old French "conspirer" and from the Latin "conspīrāre", meaning: to plot together, literally: to breathe together, from "spīrāre" to breathe.

Dictionary.com

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious

Define the word conspiracy [...] Con means against. Spirit is the law or intention of what we do by intent. Intent is by design and intention is the purpose for how we act according to the spirit we follow. Spirit is consciousness.

No. The Word "Conspiracy" originates from the old French "conspirer" and from the Latin "conspīrāre", meaning: to plot together, literally: to breathe together, from "spīrāre" to breathe.

Dictionary.com

Con still means against. The breath of God is the spirit of man. I will research further, but I would say there is no way around what this implies.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Dictionary.com

I checked my ancient Hebrew Lexicon (Origin - Root language of Phoenician). Conspire is to tie up. It implies treason and confederacy against God. Certain objects, beliefs and pursuits from the physical and spiritual world are either ‘untied’ (permitted-“mutar”) or ‘tied down’ (forbidden – “asur”) by God. Hebrew tradition refers to these forbidden objects and ideas as “impure shells” (kelipot ha-temei’ot) – fundamentally evil urges or desires. Idols do not elevate the soul, but rather, separate it from God. When we turn to God’s Spirit instead, we cleanse ourselves from these desires, allowing God to draw us closer to truth and righteousness. The main idol of selfish pride is removed when we lean on God instead of our own wisdom.

I wrote an article about this a year or so ago. LINK

Quote:

"The Source of Truth
The world contains many creeds and faiths, but one central truth should not be overlooked: The flow of all we know is made up of many branches from the same stream, a great river divided many times over. The raging torrent of this river may be blocked by disbelief, but the main body of the flow emanating from the source will never be confined in one place for long. Realizing the initial first cause that governs the universe is the preliminary step for navigating the stream. All scholarship throughout history is a struggle against this flowing current as it meanders its way back to the original spring of creation."

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Here you go:

The latin prefix con-: together; with; jointly...

I guess what you meant was:

The latin prefix contra-: against; contrary; opposing; contrasting

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Here you go:

The latin prefix con-: together; with; jointly...

I guess what you meant was:

The latin prefix contra-: against; contrary; opposing; contrasting

con/kän/
Verb:
Persuade (someone) to do or believe something, typically by use of a deception.
Noun:
An instance of deceiving or tricking someone.
A disadvantage.
A convict.
A convention, esp. one for science-fiction enthusiasts.

I am Prospiracy.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryed -eyed-one
I'm just gonna put my 2 cents in, the idea of "God" or holy spirit or Jesus Christ as savior or any named ancient deity is in my opinion complete Idiocy, lack of using your noggin and basically a form of enslavement. Living your whole life trying to appease a deity looking down on you like a cat staring in a fishtank is no reality I would ever abandon my soverenty for. Truth is your making somebody elses dream come to life, and consequentially never seing the true beauty of the mind as reality itself with no heirarchys of controlling beings or creators to construct you to a predestined outcome as to what the afterlife consists of, if one could be experienced in the first place.

When men create an image here on ATS, it is in a form that can be translated in time, by light, both particle and wave. To bring a thought to form, the reality of the computer translates the taps of my fingers and clicks of my mouse to initiate a form of thought in time and space. You are reading this thought 'now', yet it is only information, stored in a file. By calling the information forward, you are re-collapsing the wave of what I created.

To see how this works from the standpoint of the Bible, simply read the scripture for all its worth.

Genesis 1:1
In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

We follow along in the creation story and see that God finishes His work on the universe and earth, then begins to focus His efforts on man. As I ponder what this suggests, I realize something interesting about the word image in v. 27. God created us in His image and 'in' the the image of Himself. What should this suggest to us? Have we overlooked something important and obvious here with these words in Genesis?

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

God is one, yet a trinity. Light is both a particle and a wave. It is a duality. A wave is the same as a word. It is information that brings thought into form. The spirit is consciousness. We possess all three. God is all three.

We are 'in' the image of God and we are a product of the projection of Father (Light / God), Son (Word) and Holy Spirit (Consciousness).

I can put my 2 cents in as well and say that denying this is less than complete idiocy. We are only human. It is astoundingly observant of what we can verify from our own creations of time, space, matter and energy. As above, so below. All of reality is a mirror of God. Embracing this reality for the truth it presents is genius.

John 1

The Word Became Flesh

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Hebrews 11

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Yeah but this verb "con" is a shortform of "confidence" (e.g. con artist: a person swindling by means of confidence games; swindler.) and has nothing to do with the latin prefix "con-" or the origin of the word "conspiracy" and still doesn't mean "against".

I guess this is getting a little off topic now.
I'm sorry I didn't mean to derail your thread and I'm not trolling or something... I just wanted to point out where the word "conspiracy" originates from

ETA: I see your quoting the Bible now, so I'm outta here
Have a nice day.
edit on 23-11-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Yeah but this verb "con" is a shortform of "confidence" (e.g. con artist: a person swindling by means of confidence games; swindler.) and has nothing to do with the latin prefix "con-" or the origin of the word "conspiracy" and still doesn't mean "against".

I guess this is getting a little off topic now.
I'm sorry I didn't mean to derail your thread and I'm not trolling or something... I just wanted to point out where the word "conspiracy" originates from

ETA: I see your quoting the Bible now, so I'm outta here
Have a nice day.
edit on 23-11-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

Con is against. Fiducia is faith. Against another's faith is telling something to someone without telling others. A secret is a con job to others. This is saying something in faith, but against others. Still, we have conspiracy. God expects our fiducia in equality. All people should know. Truth is a light that is not hidden in a dark place.

con fiducia - Against Faith of the many. Society tends to redefine truth.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Here is another. Connection

Necto - To fasten together.

Con Against.

Connection is against fastening together.

Anecto means to conect.

A means separation - out of (one out of many)

Separation of the many to fasten together the few.

Conspiracy

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Conglomerate

Latin conglomeratus, past participle of conglomerare - to roll together.

Some come together against the many.

Conspiracy.

Conglomerate denotes the races of men. Division denotes the purpose of conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I like the parts where you decide which version of 'con', the one you like best, is the one that every word using 'con' comes from. It's adorable.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Con still means against.
No. It doesn't.

all from the OED:
Congregate — con- together + gregā-re to collect into a flock or company
Conspire — Latin conspīrāre lit. ‘to breathe together’
Congress — Latin congress-us going or coming together, meeting
Congratulate — con- together + grātulārī to manifest or express one's joy
Contemporary — con- together + tempus , tempor- time, temporārius of or belonging to time
Container — Latin continēre , to hold together, keep together, comprehend, contain, < con- together + tenēre to hold.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Here is another. Connection

Necto - To fasten together.

Con Against.

Connection is against fastening together.
Stop making things up.
Again, the OED.

Connection — con- together + nectĕre to bind, tie, fasten

new topics

top topics

join