It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If WW3 is inevitable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
If WW3 is inevitable, then why not one of these superpowers just go ahead and bomb first already?

Can these superpowers predict WW3? Hell, have they already? But like if they can in somehow predict it inevitable, then one of them, the one to out-smart the rest (U.S maybe?), should just bomb first! To do what? To prevent losing ahead of the game in taking out Russia and China, and then seizing those land masses for the furture of a new America that would be then in three large places on the globe. Imagine america having three massive lands... New jobs would surely be then since we'd have all that in land masses.

May the smartest one bomb first!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
World wars are part of the human condition. WWXXICV is invitable, its just a matter of time.

Remember Time X Space = Infinite possiblities

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Wow, uhm... how to respond... maybe, I hope you never get the power to decide what to bomb.

If WW3 is inevitable, as in your hypothetical senario, then I assume it would be more prudent to create a treaty of non-nuclear weapons. I think they ahve that already.

Like in the previous WW's when they treatied away the use of biological warfare.

I heard that the US has created weapons that can hit any target in the world in an hour, armed with nuclear warheads, would be devistating. I would think that other countries have this technology also, so once one is launched others will be counter launched.

No one wins, except those not involved.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

and then seizing those land masses for the furture of a new America that would be then in three large places on the globe

You do realize that a war with China or Russia would more than likely be a nuclear exchange, which would render these lands you speak of uninhabitable for several decades. Your post, and the way you almost hope for war is disturbing.

If you've never been to war then you speak from ignorance. Take it from someone who has been there, it is the worst thing you could ever witness.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
War accomplishes what exactly? The only answer I can think of is 'control'. Anyone who bombs, whether it be first of last, is quite the opposite of smart and should be considered a disgrace to the human race.

That being said, I do believe WW3 is still a good possibility. Interesting that in your post you choose to assume US would win a global war. No matter how many weapons the US has, there is no way they would EVER take over Russia and China.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
A nuclear holocaust is precisely what the NWO does not want - they do however plan to reduce our no's by 90% and take complete and permanent control of the remainder.

......................................so that is why they have set up the populations of the worlds most innovative and difficult to enslave peoples for complete social collapse and death by inter ethnic conflict.

That is what PC multiculturalism has been about - and it all begins with Israel being forced to attack Iran!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
World population is growing at a rapid rate! This will not be sustainable in the long term, in terms of food, water and resources thus the inevitability scenario is a loaded gun! Basically, a givens!!! Everything is time because humans are lead by Governments who are populated with greedy, parasitic, self centred, non-empathic, conscienceless, unintelligent lacking A holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So its my view that we will half destroy the human race, either deliberately or by accident before we progress to a higher level of existence as a species!!!!

PS: I envisage that when that happens, religions and believers of such bollax will ostracised and outlawed!!!!! Simply because they are and will be the catalyst to the human races demise!!!
edit on 23-11-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

by Governments who are populated with greedy, parasitic, self centred, non-empathic, conscienceless, unintelligent lacking A holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a pretty good description of Archons!

No surprise, since they have through the ages infiltrated and deviated human awareness into their own bubble world to cut us off from the source of our wisdom and connections to the natural world.

The trajectory of the human race as 'smart monkeys' is of course to very soon develop A.I, Nano tech and redesign our own genome. Such a world would be complete chaos unless there were complete control of all individual units - ie a Borg like collective (NWO)

The 'option' is ascension and the shift to 5D - which is preciscley what the archonic influence seeks to avoid - this is the 'correction' to Sophia/Gaia's 'error' that the Gnostics spoke of - where somehow the archonic influence is neutralised and returned to source - which seems to have been the whole point of our becoming smart monkeys (I think)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

WWIII Is On And Popping Especially Against Iran. With The Latest Round Of US-Backed Sanctions Against Iranian Banking System, There Is Also Another Imminent Sign Of Impending World Chaos. US Bans Online Communication To english.farsnews.net, A Source Of Sincere Insight Concerning The True Elitist Agenda In Current Events.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
If WW3 is inevitable, then why not one of these superpowers just go ahead and bomb first already?

Can these superpowers predict WW3? Hell, have they already? But like if they can in somehow predict it inevitable, then one of them, the one to out-smart the rest (U.S maybe?), should just bomb first! To do what? To prevent losing ahead of the game in taking out Russia and China, and then seizing those land masses for the furture of a new America that would be then in three large places on the globe. Imagine america having three massive lands... New jobs would surely be then since we'd have all that in land masses.

May the smartest one bomb first!

If that happened and i somehow managed to still be alive at the time... i would want out of this world. As would many others i could guarantee.

Plague.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

World population is growing at a rapid rate! This will not be sustainable in the long term, in terms of food, water and resources thus the inevitability scenario is a loaded gun! Basically, a givens!!! Everything is time because humans are lead by Governments who are populated with greedy, parasitic, self centred, non-empathic, conscienceless, unintelligent lacking A holes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So its my view that we will half destroy the human race, either deliberately or by accident before we progress to a higher level of existence as a species!!!!

PS: I envisage that when that happens, religions and believers of such bollax will ostracised and outlawed!!!!! Simply because they are and will be the catalyst to the human races demise!!!
edit on 23-11-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

You know you and I have very different beliefs. But on this one I am going to agree with you. I believe "me" as a believer will be ostracised and outlawed someday for the very reason you have given. I think people will believe I am the catalyst to the demise of the human race. Hum....seems like I read that somewhere.

Peace to you RP2

Now on topic: The idea is crazy. Start a nuclear war first because you think you can win. Nope. The entire world would lose. And I mean everyone. Even D4rk Kn1ght and his buddies in Tibet.
edit on 24-11-2011 by subcsailor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join