It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Intelligence Asset and Mercenary Operative Here For Your Questions

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Arouet

The GUT
^^^Frank!^^^ I've been worried about you...glad to see you're still alive.

Very much alive! Writing a screenplay for an upcoming movie. I'm undecided whether or not I'm going
, how about you? He won't give the title, maybe there isn't one yet
I dunno, what's your fav book of his?

Frank is no doubt a hyper-intelligent and experienced guy. We have some history here at ATS. I really have been worried about him.

What he says, however--in light of his extensive and impressive U.S. covert-intelligence/criminal Banana Republic hit-squad background--must be taken with some grain of salt. He ain't gonna tell all he knows, is he? Even Frank admits to fear as regards some subjects if that's to be believed. He weren't 'fraid o' no Ollie North, though. Good on him.

No doubt his screenplay will be a good one. If it makes it to theatres/blueray, I will definitely see/own it. I believe he's worked as a film consultant before on a flick where Robert Duvall is said to have based his character on Franklin. Lets Get Harry I think was the title.

Admittedly I've only read one of his books:

The MK/ULTRA Secret

I personally felt it had some interesting and valuable insight in more than a few places---in spite of less-than-stellar reviews.

If you talk to him, please ask him if the name Steven LaPlume rings any bells. It has to do with Rendlesham Forest/UFO stuff and I'd like to determine if Mr. LaPlume's assertion that he trained with Frank can be tentatively confirmed.

Also tell him that he has an all-time bestseller in him if he decides to buck those who left him dangling and tells it straight up. Of course it would probably be his death warrant, but what ballsy guy wouldn't wanna spit in an eye like that? I wish him the best.

edit on 25-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

The GUT

Frank is no doubt a hyper-intelligent and experienced guy. We have some history here at ATS. I really have been worried about him.

Here for a minute-ness second I thought you thought that DestinyOne thought that you thought that I was Frank Camper. Oh, what a phool I have Big Ben!.

What he says, however--in light of his extensive and impressive U.S. covert-intelligence/criminal Banana Republic hit-squad background--must be taken with some grain of salt. He ain't gonna tell all he knows, is he? Even Frank admits to fear as regards some subjects if that's to be believed. He weren't 'fraid o' no Ollie North, though. Good on him.

No reason to be afraid if you're spending 6 years in jail during the Iran-Contra days where North sent him. This could be a lie, I'm uncertain on so many things GUTter!

No doubt his screenplay will be a good one. If it makes it to theatres/blueray, I will definitely see/own it. I believe he's worked as a film consultant before on a flick where Robert Duvall is said to have based his character on Franklin. Lets Get Harry I think was the title.

Frankie can be, let us say, a bit delusional about his movie prospects but with being on the FedGov's dole these days, he has no place to go and time to hallucinate.

The MK/ULTRA Secret

That was a POS, total paid4 disinformation; did you note that the text was in 50 different fonts and spread all o0ver that pages as if proportionally spaced?

If you talk to him, please ask him if the name Steven LaPlume rings any bells. It has to do with Rendlesham Forest/UFO stuff and I'd like to determine if Mr. LaPlume's assertion that he trained with Frank can be tentatively confirmed.

Mr. LaPLUM was an attendant at Dolomite Merc as I was, GUTter, not at the same time or in the same capacity. He wasn't a graduate and he wasn't trained in LRRPs ops either. Let's say he was a magnanimous stretcher of his imagination and leave it at that.

And a dumbass.

Also tell him that he has an all-time bestseller in him if he decides to buck those who left him dangling and tells it straight up. Of course it would probably be his death warrant, but what ballsy guy wouldn't wanna spit in an eye like that? I wish him the best.

edit on 25-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Have had the exact same conversation more times than I can count GUTter, ain't happening. 'They' have a tendency to pull the root if you get my drift-ing.

Aouet - could be lying, or bi-polar, or well researched, or blatantly confused.

P.S. Why not ask him yourself, GUTter? Just don't get two-too close.

edit on 9/26/13 by Arouet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Arouet

^^^See, that's why I missed you. And was worried about you. ^^^ You, er, Frank, I mean, always makes me look good and puts a smile on my face.

^No shizzle. Nern of it.^ Any truth comes out of that cat...ain't his fault. He got it zipped. Gotta respect that.

If I ever do get "two" close...bear hug. Some survive it.

As far as LaPlume...that's all I needed to know. Triple-child-reverse psychology says he's gold heheh. Effed in tha' dolomite head, but right on the money as far as why he was in Britain.

Glad--in spite o' myself--you get to spend it. How'd I get flipped like that?

Btw, you know that crap MK/ULTRA book went from a dollar to what it is now because of me dont'cha? What...you don't get any of it? I'm sure the dole is sweet enough.

Seriously...write that book. How long do you wanna live anyway?

Otherwise, take care. Send me some links where I can see what you're up to these days. Or not. The "raggin" thing almost got interesting. Peace.

Signed,

GUTter.

edit on 26-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

The GUT
Btw, you know that crap MK/ULTRA book went from a dollar to what it is now because of me dont'cha? What...you don't get any of it? I'm sure the dole is sweet enough.

No dole here, GUTtie, gainfully employed, married, wife working, brats under heel. You GUT the wrong guy but, hey, you're on a roll so just call me Frank and I'll call you...what should I call you, Mr. Anonymouse?

Seriously...write that book. How long do you wanna live anyway?
As long as possible since there may be nothing after the bucket is kicked.

Otherwise, take care. Send me some links where I can see what you're up to these days. Or not. The "raggin" thing almost got interesting. Peace.

Signed,

GUTter.

No links to send, GUTter, but if you're looking for the real Frank Camper, his email and USPS address are very easily found. Or drop me a PM and I'll give them to you.

Understand the risk, understand the risk.

Arouet - Understands the risk.

edit on 26-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Arouet

Understand the risk, understand the risk.

Arouet - Understands the risk.

I would like to send him something nice like maybe them there Omaha steaks or a book or something, but after rereading the above, I figured I'd take heed.

Btw, have you, Arouet, ever come across any of the MK stuff in your adventures? Would you have any pointers on how that research continued after it went deeper underground?

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

The GUT
Btw, have you, Arouet, ever come across any of the MK stuff in your adventures? Would you have any pointers on how that research continued after it went deeper underground? Thanks.

Heck yeah, GUTman, but I''ll have to get back @ ya', got to go get my Lithium filled!

Arouet - tri-polar

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LiveToSpendIt

So what I see is a continued Saudi-USA dominance in the ME region with escalating local wars and Arab Springs. My guess is Syria's next.

I hope you bet your house on it?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ahh, the memories...the sickly sweet smell of battlefields past.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I contacted the real Frank Camper and he has never been on this forum that's why the original poster and others was banned. All those accounts claiming to be him are an impersonator called MU (Arouet).

MU!! has been trolling numerous websites and newgroups, Usenet in particular, for over a decade. Do a Google search on names like "Ari Silverstein", "Frank Camper", or "wilburn" (preferably in combination with "Usenet", e. g. ["Ari Silverstein" Usenet], ["Frank Camper" Usenet], [wilburn Usenet]) to see the full dimension of his trolling.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: waller
You're not only late to the party, but wrong as well. Frank Camper was/is here...and there (usenet.) Kilroy ain't got nothing on Franklin.

edit on 2-8-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
How do i contact you ..a reply to: LiveToSpendIt

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
That was the Real Frank Camper, MURDERER

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: waller
I contacted the real Frank Camper and he has never been on this forum that's why the original poster and others was banned. All those accounts claiming to be him are an impersonator called MU (Arouet).

MU!! has been trolling numerous websites and newgroups, Usenet in particular, for over a decade. Do a Google search on names like "Ari Silverstein", "Frank Camper", or "wilburn" (preferably in combination with "Usenet", e. g. ["Ari Silverstein" Usenet], ["Frank Camper" Usenet], [wilburn Usenet]) to see the full dimension of his trolling.

waller you copiednpasted that lie that has been going around, libel!

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Arouet

Very much alive! Writing a screenplay for an upcoming movie. I'm undecided whether or not I'm going
, how about you? He won't give the title, maybe there isn't one yet
I dunno, what's your fav book of his?

The MK/ULTRA Secret

I personally felt it had some interesting and valuable insight in more than a few places---in spite of less-than-stellar reviews.

Oh, I would say that is a "go". JMVHO of course.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

I know two things: D ain't F and F ain't D. You blew it. Good run while it lasted though.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Arouet

I know two things: D ain't F and F ain't D. You blew it. Good run while it lasted though.

Well, yes, that's correct, I would think that two distinctly different letters of the alphabet are, er, different. Now as to the rest, I punt...from Dolomite to Hueytown.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Way to take advantage of some unfortunate confused kids, Franklin.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join