It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A protester gives Obama a note saying...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
it probably was thrown into the nearest bin once he was out of the crowds sight.

nice try.. but the chief puppet isnt about to cut his own strings..

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Obama, the President, should be the top voice for the people, not a prison warden making sure the goverments prison squeezes what it needs from the inmates.

An all too real comparason.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by davereality
I just saw this online too! It is AWESOME that someone had the balls to do that. 2012 is going to be VERY interesting! Let's keep it going my brothers and sisters!

Its scary that we live in a society where people are scared to give another human being a piece of paper...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
LOL..
What if he added: P.S. This message will self destruct in 30 seconds.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
would be cool if the note had simply said "duck"

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
how can anyone read what that says, even the second pic...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Saw this on Rachel Maddow last night, and I gotta say, the POTUS acted with great integrity.

He allowed the 'Mic Check' to continue, until it dissolved into incoherency.

He then addressed them directly, saying it was because of young people like these protesters that he even ran.

That speaks volumes when you compare what the GOP candidates did in the face of the same adversity. Newt told them to shut up, Bachman physically ran, and Paul was condescending.

If you watch the video, you can even see a look in Obama's eyes that could only be described as pride.

He is one man, and he has said on many occassions that we have to make him and the rest of government do what he got elected to do.

Agree with him or not, you have to give him credit for remaining gracious.

Lord knows, I wouldn't want to do what he has to.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
obama is a puppet. he does the masters bidding. appealing to his humanity is a waste of time. he sold his soul to get that job and be a yes man to tptb. if he even contemplated taking an independent action contrary to what the masters want done he meet jfk with a flame on his head. thats the reality of the world we live in.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I can't believe they still don't understand that Banks and Wall Street already own Obama? It boggles my mind that people can be so willfully ignorant into thinking their false messiah is going to save them.

True insanity.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
As stated above there is already a thread on this subject located here.

Please add to the ongoing conversation.

Closed.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

top topics

<< 1   >>

join