It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight’s CNN GOP debate 8PM 11/22 Who makes the next mistake? DISCUSSION THREAD!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Oh.... ummm... this is embarrassing then..... wrong thread! :shk:

Fine. Click on the banner in my siggy block for the Ron Paul Anthem, hot rocker girl, and some good politics!!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
well the matriarch of my home has said, I have to watch Xfactor, in my living room, so I will be active on the thread, and I will look for a live feed online..

I want to see how this debate unfolds thou.. Lets see who can lie the best..

live debate link

Look no further!!

ps...

(don't upset the matriarch)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Let's just say I have a stopwatch on hand for this one.

Looking forward to watching it, and yes indeed, Gingrich does have a lot of baggage.

Hmm, vote for the divorced-howevermanytimes-candidate, or the one who's kept one wife for 54 years. Decisions, decisions.

But this debate will be about National Security, right? I predict almost all candidates will use the word terrorism at least once, and declare that we must take over the world in the name of national security, but then Ron Paul will say hey wait a minute, we can't quite afford to do any of that and that it will be dangerous to even pretend that we could.

Will stay tuned.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

No, don't leave...we'll reserve Michelle for you.....how sweet you are so smitten.

BTW, I've decided that 999 will very soon replace 666 in how people feel about numbers.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by getreadyalready

No, don't leave...we'll reserve Michelle for you.....how sweet you are so smitten.

BTW, I've decided that 999 will very soon replace 666 in how people feel about numbers.

I KNOW I KNOW NOOOOO 1 LINERS BUT

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Wolf Blitzer will definitely not go easy, but he is not one to take low blows either.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Wolf Blitzer will definitely not go easy, but he is not one to take low blows either.

Oh really?

I got a 19 year old gay cousin who says other wise..?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

I really like Wolfie...at least he doesn't turn interviews into his own soap box...he's pretty sharp also.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I bet they ask The Newtron Boob If he not only wants to let the kids work in the sweatshop and If he should be the next face on Mt Rushmore

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Bet Perry isn't in this debate due to his campaign handlers super gluing his lips shut.

I'll kinda miss Bozo....
edit on 22-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I actually missed the last debate, on CBS,....the one where Paul got some 90 seconds. Im guessing all the candidates (except Paul) will say War wohoo!!!! or...Tourture wohoo!!!!! Huntsman may be the only other one (other than Paul) that wont go as hardcore as everyone else.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Bet Perry isn't in this debate due to his campaign handlers super gluing his lips shut.

I'll kinda miss Bozo....

Oh he is in the debate according to this
www.2012presidentialelectionnews.com...

I do not think EVEN SUPERGLUE could fix Mr. Perry and his f himself in the you know what when it is crunch time
disease.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

I'll kinda miss Bozo....

Oh he is in the debate according to this
www.2012presidentialelectionnews.com...

I do not think EVEN SUPERGLUE could fix Mr. Perry and his f himself in the you know what when it is crunch time
disease.

Mea Culpa...I stand corrected....guess it's time to make some caramel corn...Bozo will make an appearance.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
I actually missed the last debate, on CBS,....the one where Paul got some 90 seconds. Im guessing all the candidates (except Paul) will say War wohoo!!!! or...Tourture wohoo!!!!! Huntsman may be the only other one (other than Paul) that wont go as hardcore as everyone else.

Paul, will not get much face time, he makes to much sense, and just might energize people into thinking he might actually be making sense and want to vote for him...

I am betting the human sacrifice for Obama, has already been chosen for a list the republicans and democrats, have written, to trade on, you can fix Obama, care if we can etc. etc. etc.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
T MINUS 2 MIN FOLKS
the countdown IS ON!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
T minus 20 seconds until Ron Paul gets the shaft agian.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Starting in

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
T minus 20 seconds until Ron Paul gets the shaft agian.

Oh i sure hope now NEO!!!

I will try to count the time he gets on my phone.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Passes popcorn bowl all around...oooooh lookie...Michelle is not wearing her GI Jane outfit tonight

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
OOOOOO LAWD

another

OVER HYPED INTRO!!!!

NEWTS GETTING BOOOOD

LIVE STREAM HERE FOLKS ; GOP LIVESTREAM

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join