It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why so serious?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Hmmm? You know... You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan".

To expedite the process: www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3VtWMIPRwo

So the basics of what I have stated is that we utilise two Man made systems, the first being symbolism and the second scale. Observation of moments of space-time both visual and auditory occur, and all at a level determined to be acceptable in judgement of ones peers, or to document existence. It matters not the amount of times nor the variation of explanation there is a difference amongst individuals where what is understood by one is not necessarily understood by another and so again as Huxley said:

Abbreviation is a necessary evil and the abbreviator's business is to make the best of a job which, though intrinsically bad, is still better than nothing.

Given any field where records are kept and no matter the format they all will be based upon symbolism.

The entire records of time at our fingertips and yet nothing. Why is it that we paw at our own creation in the manner of a prehistoric Man drawing on walls? Fear can own and so we should face it own it instead. There is no difference between the evidence of these systems of Men combined and those tales of past which heralded certain people with an ability to remotely view from the mirror to the crystal ball, this is the digital equivalent we just aren't using it as we should.

It is strange how simple things seem once we know them.

So secrets die really do we need them? There is but one enemy here and that is Man, it is not corporations or governments it is Man. We may have made some horrendous choices over the past few hundred years but we can face the truth.

Finally a few thoughts as to the direction this is heading:

Science fiction is often beating Science to the punch and in a quirky way this is true here as well. The hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy is brought into new light when one considers that the guide is but the marriage of symbolism and scale, the exact specifics of the development of software to accomplish this is beyond the scope of this record but the idea is enough.

In holography and a few other fields of similar vein there has or still does exist a belief that the universe is but a 2D map, whether it is or not one cannot know (Wholeness and Implicate Order, or many of the spiritual texts) regardless it does not stop one developing a system in that vein. So here is some code for the experimental out there.

Processing: www.datafilehost.com...

C# Wpf: www.datafilehost.com...

That is only a single method of interacting with the library many more exist.

There is not a more applicable system for describing the multi-verse as this Man made system which embodies the very essence of it.

What happens happens.
edit on 22-11-2011 by usernamehere because: spellinglingling

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernamehere

In holography and a few other fields of similar vein there has or still does exist a belief that the universe is but a 2D map, whether it is or not one cannot know (Wholeness and Implicate Order, or many of the spiritual texts) regardless it does not stop one developing a system in that vein. So here is some code for the experimental out there.

I somehow feel the belief that the universe is but a 2D map akin to believing the earth was flat, not but a few hundred years ago...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jephers0n

Hmm I do not think you understand. I never mentioned anything of the flat world theory I spoke of holography and its ilk.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Here in the subconscious of the populace I have done as much as I can. I wish you all the very best I love you all. No matter how many times we must feedback upon ourselves the effort will eventually consummate but until that moment we must remain diligent.

Do you also wish for a kingdom of dirt?

new topics

join