It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Fog of War" Theory: Crisis between Turkey & Syria on Thanksgiving (Turkey) Day?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
As you may already know, Turkey had two earthquakes spaced out by 17 days that hit the exact same area:

Turkey Earthquake 1: 23rd October 2011

Turkey Earthquake 2: 9th November 2011

On 21st November 2011, the UK was under a dense fog which disrupted many flights:

More flights grounded as Britain is again blanketed by fog]More flights grounded as Britain is again blanketed by fog

On 24th November 2011, is America's Thanksgiving day or Turkey day because people generally eat Turkeys on that day:
Thanksgiving Day

And on 25th November 2011, is when there is a "New Moon" - the moon is completely invisible in the sky PLUS - the fourth and final solar eclipse of the year occurs at the Moon's ascending node in western Scorpius. The event is visible from high latitudes in the Southern Hemisphere and includes southern South Africa, Antarctica, Tasmania and most of New Zealand.

Moon Eclipses in 2011 - NASA

Note: From Turkey's first earthquake in October to this New Moon day is exactly 33 days.

33 as you know, is the highest degree of......I'm not pointing any fingers at anyone, OK? Yet..

And also, there are 33 feathers on the right hand side of the Great Seal of the United States of America and 32 on the left hand side. Notice how the First Turkey Earthquake in October and Thanksgiving day differ by exactly 32 days!

So anyway..

Where am I getting at? Honestly, I myself am not sure yet!

But I think the fog in the UK on the 21st of November has got something to do with events to come - call it the "Fog of war" theory.

Only this week, mass protests have again ramped up in the Middle east, specifically in Egypt and Syria, with the media showing live coverage almost everyday.

Egypt protests and Arab Spring - Telegraph

Live rolling coverage from Egypt as the civilian government resigns and the military promises protesters in Tahrir Square they will relinquish power next year by July 2012.

And this:

Turkish Calls for Assad to Resign in Syria

In his most blatant criticism yet of Syria’s political repression, the prime minister of Turkey said for the first time on Tuesday that President Bashar al-Assad of Syria should resign, raising the pressure on Mr. Assad from a country that Syria had once counted as its friendliest neighbor and economic partner.

Interesting that Turkey has "suddenly" joined NATO's side to oust Assad from power considering the fact just a couple of months ago they "defied" Israel and expelled their ambassador!

Turkey expels Israeli ambassador over Gaza flotilla row

Why the sudden change of heart? Could the two earthquakes in Turkey have been some kind of "warning" to them?

Never mind that for now, but imagine the "Fog of War" being slowly revealed within the next few days...

24th November 2011 this Thursday is Thanksgiving (Turkey) day. So could we expect a Turkish military intervention of Syria or something to do with Turkey itself on that day? Or maybe they might choose to act on New Moon day on the 25th this Friday instead?

But what better way to start a crisis in the Middle East when everyone in America is busy occupying Turkeys?

Who knows? Then again, this was just speculation!

edit on 22-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

What exactly are you smoking? This kind of drivel is not even entertaining.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Nobody I have ever know has called thanksgiving turkey day. Like ever, but as not to be rude I thank you for putting this together it was interesting.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

It was foggy in London.
So?

London is famously foggy at times.

Hell there is even an apparel company called London Fog...
bum bum bummm

new topics

top topics

join