It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Little Ark of Thoth may be on the loose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hi ATS! It's been awhile, but I've returned with a zinger. I've been subducted twice, astrally, to a barren place on the edge of the Egyptian Desert, west of the Nile. Both times I was really down with the crud. Both times I was instantly rejuvenated, and seemingly rose straight up into my body. This small rectangular stone at the bottom of a underground stairwell, seems to be a "Blarney Stone" with miraculous recuperative powers. I live in the Pacific Time Zone, so that should give you an idea of the distance involved. I touched base with an old dowser, who located the site, in Egypt, in my presence. I then also dowsed the site. We both agreed that before the Biblical time of Joseph in Egypt, this place was a demonic playground. So we dropped it. Then I contacted Prof. Grover Krantz at WSU, who introduced me to Assoc. Prof. Feckry Hassan, who Grover said, really lived Egyptian Archeology, as opposed to Grover's merely teaching it. I only gave Feckry one of the two coords, from Heliopolis, but he quickly fathomed that a line of retreat in the second Pyramid War, would have crossed this coordinate. So there really is a means for the infamous whetstone box of the Dehdi Prophecy Stele, erected by Khufu, at Giza, to have been transported to my dowsed site. This rejuvenation associated with a inter dimensional portal, which Dehdi told Khufu to keep his cotton picking hands off of, while it was in the chart room at Heliopolis, is indeed the original Holy Grail. This box was brought to the Earth by the neutral angels in the time of the War in Heaven. Now, recently, I had my son use his Google Earth Pro subscription to peruse this site, and lo and behold, there is a guided missile equipped Egyptian Army base right there. Since Zahi Havass has been dumped, the man replacing him is a conservator, not an archeologist, or anthropologist. So this begs my question, what are they suddenly so intent on conserving??? Khufu understood this Whetstone box was full of sacred items of Thoth. And Thoth was the evil Egyptian trickster god. So just like the malevolence surrounding the Biblical Ark of the Covenant, all sorts of evils emanate from it, where ever it is taken. If these Egyptian army jerks have removed it from it's crypt, and taken it down the Nile to Cairo, then if the Portal awakens, all kinds of evil will be unleashed on the inhabitants there. At least in my opinion, this is the base station, and the two separate Israelite Arks, are really only the "walkie talkies" or hand sets, similar to a cordless phone in your home. Both of these either came out of Egypt, with Moses, or were parked along the West bank of the Nile for two centuries, before being taken the rest of the way to Ethiopia. Two hundred years separated Solomon's son from that Ethiopian monarch, and that is about five generations. So we have no way of knowing how long this things sits inert, until the portal again opens, but then, things may start getting really bad. So, could this removal from under the Egyptian Army missile base, have set a Biblical class demonic eruption loose in modern Cairo?? We can watch from a safe distance, if the Egyptian populace there self destructs, just like in the Bible story where the Philistines carried off the first handset, which we know as the Ark of the Covenant. While it's only my own experiences, I do have an idea of why this rectangular stone was in the Chartroom at Heliopolis, in the first place. It might be so perfectly proportioned, that the public cover would have been, that it was something like the official meter stick, in the U.S. Bureau of Standards. But if any one reading this has a better explanation, I will be happy to entertain it! Otherwise, we can just sit back and wait to see what evil, roils through Cairo, in the next year, or so!. I can't describe this stone better, because the underground vault or crypt was completely dark. Astrally, it emanated a faint glow, when I approached it. On the second and last visit, I was so sick with a bout of food poisoning, that I thought that this was it, and planted my size 13 Tony Lamas boots right on top of it. This caused a astral trampoline effect which shot me straight up, and instantly rejuvenated me, FWIW. But even so, I only made the Biblical connection, a year or so later, when I saw the Movie scene in, "Raiders of the Lost Ark", where the college professor, named Jones, describes an imaginary Ark sitting on a table, to two Army investigators. Before that, I always imagined that the Biblical Ark was something the size of a Human's coffin, or even a sedan chair sized box. So I guess, all we can do, is to discuss it while we watch and wait. But you really will need Google Earth Pro to get a good look at this missile base. It lies next to a 250KV power line that zigs up over a plateau, on the way to Alexandria, from Aswan. Fekry's coord, was SW from Heliopolis, which is buried under the expanding Cairo suburbs. The coord that I held back was due South from the Giza ruins. The map we dowsed this on was a National Geographic fold out from 1922. It finally fell apart, about the time of my nocturnal meeting with Grover and Feckry at Wassu..

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by carpooler

This is incredibly interesting and gives me a lot to research. Thank you for posting this. I will come back to this thread once I've had a bit of time to digest this.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Okay, you got all that out. Now, what do you suspect is happening concerning all you've written?

I have to admit, it it's current format, that was a TOUGH read. I may have glossed a bit.

Cuhail

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Interesting story.
But, seriously, it is very hard to read.

I'm sure if you took the time to carve out some paragraphs you'd get a lot more people reading it...

Forgot to ask, What is dowsing in the context you keep using it?
edit on 22-11-2011 by defuntion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

... Ur The Dude... I can... ALL^SEE... In the stars...
& understand what Ur saying... Thoth...
Was not the 'One'... who brings 'WE-ALL'... back to...
Original~Source... as I am... sure U know...

the name starts with an...A...

"We Are At That Time Again"... To step UP...

... This is a intresting thread... I'll B back...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
so the "conservator" knows the power of this object? was the moving to Cairo delibrate or a total accidental flop? now as before you were actually AT the site of the object??

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
so glad i'm not the only one to have a messed up ancient egyptian dream..

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
First of all, to make sense of this military base, you have to be able to view the base. It has multiple rocket launchers of four missiles each. It has wire, guard posts, ect.. But it has some large square doorways made of concrete, that would let large trucks go down inside. There are three beehive looking revetments, that are designed to fade into the mirages over the desert. But unless you plug these coords into Google Earth Pro, you won't get anywhere. Plain old Google Earth will only give you eye strain. So this part is a filter, to see if anyone with the Pro subscription is interested. The rest is that I was there astrally, way before this base was built. I drifted down a stairwell, from a beaten up wooden door. No military activities, going on, in the early eighties, as far as I could see.
I initially thought this was in Europe, but an old dowser worked for a week or more and came up with Egypt. So, I hit the books and finally found one author who laid out the curious fact that the Biblical Ark would fit into the coffer in the King's chamber in the Great Pyramid. Then after watching Raiders of the Lost Ark, I realized that my "foot stool" and the Ark were just the same size. Today, that base construction has undoubtedly unearthed the Whetstone Box, and it's now in the grasp of the Egyptian Army. So, it's no mystery that they would dump Zahi and go for a modern replacement for Khufu's favorite priest, Dehdi. So, maybe all of the ancient evils surrounding the Biblical Ark, are now again in play in Egypt. All I'm suggesting for the majority of you who don't have the Google Earth Pro subscription ($400/year), sit back and watch for the Egyptians to go all to pieces. This is why I entered this thread in the Skunkworks forum, in the first place. For the odd reader who does have the Pro subscription, I'd like to hear from you. I don't get to view the base very often, as it's on my son's work computer. But for my own reasons, I believe old Pharaoh Khufu is buried in a secret vault, within a mile of this box's resting place. In life he had to keep his hands off of it, but in death, Dehdi could have planted him where the Second Pyramid War would deposit the box near by. If Khufu had built the Pyramid, he would have paid for every stone in it. So, then why was he asking Dehdi for the box in order to find out about it's suspected connections to Thoth and the Pyramid's upper passages?? If he was paying the tab, he would have already known where everything in it was, wouldn't he? If you get a copy of the Egyptian Book of the Dead, you can read this prophecy too. It mentions a distant descendant of Khufu, coming from far in the West, and using the box in a final great struggle between good and evil. It doesn't say how that descendant got so far out West in the first place. And there's been a lot of water under the bridge, since Khufu's dynasty ruled Egypt. In fact, the assoc. Prof. at WSU, that Grover and I read into this mystery, has dual U.S. and Egyptian citizenship. So there may be a hidden reason for him to have "lived Egyptology" in Prof. Krantz's own words. But I think the real threat is much more immediate, over in and around Cairo, which in turn is spreading out over the ancient city and the Chartroom, of Heliopolis.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I only took the time to read the part where you said Thoth is the evil trickster god, when in fact he was the keeper of wisdom, he kept the balance and made sure no one had an advantage over anyone, do research before you give titles my friend.

join