It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long should we suffer for Christ...What do we do when our prayers are not being answered???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
reply to post by Burgo1010

western society is trully stupid and lard laced.Its not a wonder why many of my friends laugh at anglo-saxon stupidity and gullibility .The fluoride does work wonders.

I'm born in UK and living in Australia - don't hold it against me though lol

I drink bottled water for that reason & I totally agree with you, society does my head in, thats why I work from home and my best friend is Lord Jesus Christ, my wife .... oh and my cats

edit on 22/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

... Hummm...

Either this is a very perpleXed question by(who do U work for?/$)
no soliciting so don't really answer(who do U work for ?/$) ... to set up some more P-R...
Alex Messiah CompleX Jones 'narrcissisTIC' types(John 8:44)...

or(I hate myself for being a cut&pa$ter)... BUTT JOINT...
don't do what U hate... (To Ur Self)... This is what 'That Guy' said/says...

--->His disciples asked him and said to him,
"Do you want us to fast? How should we pray? Should we give to charity? What diet should we observe?"

Jesus(aka?) said/says, "Don't lie, and don't do what you hate, because all things are disclosed before heaven. After all, there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing covered up that will remain undisclosed."

So maybe stop consuming the... Good/Bad/Ugly/Satan... HYPE!!!...
and Just relaX... and be in love with Ur self who is created...
in the Real-Gods image(unless Ur a Globalist Nephiliam
)
... and be... passerby... to those kind of 'Things'...
and 'fast' from the digi-world sometimes...
of course... It's not easy... with T-Shirt/DVD warriors all around U...
Saying come to my happy truth church and be saved from Ur self...
Due to that's how 'They' make 'their/they'...
"IT'$ ALL ABOUT MONEY"... in the 'End Time'...

(He saw(?) a Samaritan carrying a lamb and going to Judea. He said to his disciples, "(...) that person (...) around the lamb." They said to him, "So that he may kill it and eat it." He said to them, "He will not eat it while it is alive, but only after he has killed it and it has become a carcass."

They said, "Otherwise he can't do it."

He said to them, "So also with you, seek for yourselves a place for rest, or you might become a carcass and be eaten."

P.S
This info-mind-war... Is all open for Ur own 'interpretation'... Butt WHO??? knows...

May Peace SIRIUS---(b)... with U... good for U to... to 'TRULLY'... awaken from Ur $lumber...

edit on 22-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Forgot to add... "In God We Trust"/" Money Is A Religare"... I dare any Church to "Trust In Only God"...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

actually my basis of claims are from a collection of years of reserach into many of the names you mentioned plus alot more .

I don't subscribe to any mans thoughts besides my own. I take others views into consideration put them all together in my own mind and paint my own philisophical picture of it
The beauty of philosophy .

Did i hit a nerve somewhere ? Does it hurt ?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2

actually my basis of claims are from a collection of years of reserach into many of the names you mentioned plus alot more .

I don't subscribe to any mans thoughts besides my own. I take others views into consideration put them all together in my own mind and paint my own philisophical picture of it
The beauty of philosophy .

Did i hit a nerve somewhere ? Does it hurt ?
... U know... Pain&Pleasure... are very...
'Close Encounters'... to themselves... WARNING
... "I" byte...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
reply to post by eeks4

"Now i feel like god has let me go threw this alone and no prayers are being answered at this point...I have been suffering for a total of 5 years,,why would God allow this to keep going and not help me..I feel like killing my self at times and going to the devil for help..But i love ;my god so so much i just wish he would help me....Why is this not stopping????"

Because god is not home. He left his auto pilot on "karma" While he is away .

there were many promises about prayers in the bible that are blatant lies. Faith the size of a seed , move a mountain he says !

I call his bluff.

Im sorry you have not been able to return a part of you home. God is definetly home in some of ous. But the bible road is not for all to reach the thruth all paths lead to in the end. Trust your intuition and and use the god gave you. Nobody can tell you your path only yourself. I wish you luck in your journey. Namaste

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicWaterGate
reply to post by eeks4

... Hummm...

Either this is a very perpleXed question by(who do U work for?/$)
no soliciting so don't really answer(who do U work for ?/$) ... to set up some more P-R...
Alex Messiah CompleX Jones 'narrcissisTIC' types(John 8:44)...

or(I hate myself for being a cut&pa$ter)... BUTT JOINT...
don't do what U hate... (To Ur Self)... This is what 'That Guy' said/says...

--->His disciples asked him and said to him,
"Do you want us to fast? How should we pray? Should we give to charity? What diet should we observe?"

Jesus(aka?) said/says, "Don't lie, and don't do what you hate, because all things are disclosed before heaven. After all, there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing covered up that will remain undisclosed."

So maybe stop consuming the... Good/Bad/Ugly/Satan... HYPE!!!...
and Just relaX... and be in love with Ur self who is created...
in the Real-Gods image(unless Ur a Globalist Nephiliam
)
... and be... passerby... to those kind of 'Things'...
and 'fast' from the digi-world sometimes...
of course... It's not easy... with T-Shirt/DVD warriors all around U...
Saying come to my happy truth church and be saved from Ur self...
Due to that's how 'They' make 'their/they'...
"IT'$ ALL ABOUT MONEY"... in the 'End Time'...

(He saw(?) a Samaritan carrying a lamb and going to Judea. He said to his disciples, "(...) that person (...) around the lamb." They said to him, "So that he may kill it and eat it." He said to them, "He will not eat it while it is alive, but only after he has killed it and it has become a carcass."

They said, "Otherwise he can't do it."

He said to them, "So also with you, seek for yourselves a place for rest, or you might become a carcass and be eaten."

P.S
This info-mind-war... Is all open for Ur own 'interpretation'... Butt WHO??? knows...

May Peace SIRIUS---(b)... with U... good for U to... to 'TRULLY'... awaken from Ur $lumber...

edit on 22-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Forgot to add... "In God We Trust"/" Money Is A Religare"... I dare any Church to "Trust In Only God"...

This Christ Save Me 'thing' is getting old... As... "Ye Are Gods " too...
RIGHT???... Or maybe it's still really...
"Money $ave$"... butt I know what your going to RV say...
"God Blesses Us With Money To Help The Poor"... (what-digi-ever)...

edit on 22-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Quoting myself is like replying to God too... RIGHT ???... Or maybe I am just hearing the VOICE2SKULL... of God in my head

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

What do we do when our prayers are not being answered???,

I don't like the title of this thread, our prayers are ALWAYS answered. There are 3 possible answers, yes, no, and not yet.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Why is this not stopping????

Dear friend,

You need to stop.

Asking 'why' will not help. Asking 'how long' will make you more and more frustrated.

One thing alone will help you. The LOVE of God.

Whoever you are. Whatever your past. From prostitute to religious hypocrite, the Love of God in Jesus Christ is sufficient. Stop thinking of anything else, confess your sins to Him and focus on the healing balm of the love of God

for You.

As the Father has loved me, so I have loved you. Dwell in my love.

John's Gospel 15:9

This is what love really is: not that we have loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to atone for our sins.

1 John 4:10

Look at those words, stop and think about the 'you', the 'we', the 'us' and the 'our'.

Had the Lord not been my helper,
I should soon have dwelt in the silent grave.
If I said that my foot was slipping,
your love, Lord, continued to hold me up.
When anxious thoughts filled my heart,
your comfort brought me joy.

Psalm 94:17-19

Amen

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
get outside. gaze at the stars. stare at the ocean. listen to a creek. watch the wind through the branches.

our minds can become compulsive towards any topic, even spirituality, so that all concepts, ideas and thoughts simply add to the clutter of the seeking mind, and the trash and the treasure become indistinguishable.

silence your thoughts, for the time. allow nature to works its medicine.

nature heals.

always.

ETA: i realize your faith is entwined with scripture, and i will not
attempt to diminish such a faith, but at times when our minds are over saturated, scripture can become just more syntax... words to comprehend, to sift through, to decipher, to get jumbled in the complexities of interpretation and meaning.

your faith is in your heart. let go of the words for a bit.

silence.

silence.

silence.

edit on 22-11-2011 by mythos because: elaborating, etc.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I was raised in a "Christian" home. I won't go into details, but I had a very difficult childhood. I would lie in bed at night crying myself to sleep and pleading with God to help me. He never did. I would ask him why he let me suffer and would not show me what to do. I never got an answer. So I know how you feel. All I know is I finally realised that if I wanted anything to happen. I had to do it myself. I do believe that there is something greater than us. But the idea of God sitting in Heaven watching children suffer without helping them didn't sit well with me....so I tend to believe that while there is something greater than us, it is our own choices that help us and change things for us. I know how you feel and I will meditate and try to send some positive thoughts your way. NEVER give up though....take responsibility for your destiny, and don't be afraid to ask other people for help. In my experience, if you reach out, you will find help. You just have to admit to yourself that what you are doing now is not working and take that step. It doesn't show weakness....just the opposite...it shows great strength to swallow your pride and admit you need the help of others. I hope things get better for you soon....

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Man just think of it this way. I know things can get pretty bad and I know just how fast they can get there. Through all the trials and tribulations (or in my case, massive screwups) I have learned one very valuable lesson. Regardless of whether or not you have anyone to share your journey through life with, regardless of how hard things get or how messed up the world seems, remember this. What doesn't kill you makes ya stronger buddy. I am a living testament of that. Instead of dwelling on all the nasty crap I've seen or how bad a hand I got dealt, I remember the one thing that matters. I am who I am because of what I've been through, good or bad. And that's that. Anything other than that is just the Little Horn trying to squeeze his trials into your affairs. Remember that his only goal is to steer us from the path to enlightenment. Just trust yourself and you'll be amazed at what you can accomplish merely because of what you have been through. You're never alone. brother.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

can you show me even one person's work? I don't think you have any of them's.For reading Tesla full works you would have to go to serbia. For Kozyrov you would have to go Novosibirsk.

As for hitting a nerve, a person too ignorant about psychotronics and torsion fields of the universe is lecturing and taunting others . My clairaudience saved me several times from being captured and killed by KLA forces in Serbia. So, its a testament to my clairaudience and the Ex-spetsnaz russian volunteers during the I survived managed to neutralize forces much heavily armed comparatively to us.

Your philosophy won't have enabled my survival, but clairaudience did.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
My bible just got thrown and ripped up last night by my own hands due to evil...T

Well, look on the bright side, at least the "devil" didn't make you rip up your computer so you can still logon to ATS.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Didn't the USgov take a lot of Tesla's papers and then refuse to turn it over to Tesla's kin? Maybe that was legend I don't know.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I want you to re think very hard what you are praying to. Do a study seriously on the etymology of 'God' and 'Jesus' and really study this out. Cause you may be thinking in your mind your praying your hearts content to the Almighty Creator, but in fact your calling on the devil. Im not sure why you are suffering but it may be a wake up that your doing something wrong.

Stop praying to 'God' and start finding out whats the problem. The real true Name of our Heavenly Father Yahuwah is what your supposed to be calling on. And His only begotten Son Yahuwshuwah. I pray you will honestly search your heart the truth.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I have been fighting for about 5 years now for my life...I have seen the devil and his rim and many demons and aliens as well..This stared 5 years ago when i was anointed by the holy spirit...The Holy spirit carried me threw all the mind games and war..The devil ;and his rim came about 2 years ago and so did god...It is written that God will turn bad things to good..So i kept hearing that im suffering for Christ...The suffering doesnt end...Im about to giver up on God at this point know matter how much I love him...

God made the devil leave but didn't make the one i have been fighting for 5 years leave...Well i figured that was because if i went to the devil i would go straight to hell and with this spirit the suffering can continue and i wouldn't go to hell...I guess...Well the devil left and the spirit that I have been fighting with for 5 years is still here......I have written psalms and have rejoice threw this madness praising god the whole time but now im just beaten to a pulp and can barely pray...

Im lucky if i get to pray for 2 hours for the whole day...My bible just got thrown and ripped up last night by my own hands due to evil...The spiritual pelting s are unbearable and im always in pain...I know god has my life in his hands or i would be dead at this point..I have even prayed to die..No one will kill me and i cant die nor live at this point....

Now i feel like god has let me go threw this alone and no prayers are being answered at this point...I have been suffering for a total of 5 years,,why would God allow this to keep going and not help me..I feel like killing my self at times and going to the devil for help..But i love ;my god so so much i just wish he would help me....Why is this not stopping????

Can I ask which God are praying to? The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit? Because I am telling you as well the devil has tried to come at me once one I was 7 and it ended right there because I was filled with the Holy Spirit. You see when you do not have a relationship with Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit is not a part of you. But when you do, satan cannot occupy anywhere near the Holy Spirit because this is Gods law. Satan is governed by Gods law, if you are still getting attacked then you need to be filled with the Holy Spirit by having a personal relationship with Jesus.

If you do not have this then you are being attacked. It is impossible for Satan to have any power of Christ, he lost this when Jesus came upon the earth and died for our sins and sent the Holy Spirit to those who will accept it into us. Think of yourself like a vacuum clearner. You have 4k capacity, when the Holy Spirit is within you (a relationship with Jesus gets you this) then it is filled to that 4k capacity.

When you do not have a relationship with Christ that 4k capacity has to be filled with something else, in your case it is quite obvious demons have taken up here.

So you need to call upon Christ immediately and say 'I want a personal relationship with you Jesus, you came upon the earth and crushed satan and sent the Holy Spirit to live in me if I choose it, satan you have no power over Christ whose blood is now over me'.

It will also help if you are a member of a church or anyone who is a Christian who can pray with you. In Jesus name we can rid people of demons, he states we can do this in the bible and when two or more are gathered in His name he is present. Demons have NO POWER over Christ you need to remember this.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I have been fighting for about 5 years now for my life...I have seen the devil and his rim and many demons and aliens as well..This stared 5 years ago when i was anointed by the holy spirit...The Holy spirit carried me threw all the mind games and war..The devil ;and his rim came about 2 years ago and so did god...It is written that God will turn bad things to good..So i kept hearing that im suffering for Christ...The suffering doesnt end...Im about to giver up on God at this point know matter how much I love him...

God made the devil leave but didn't make the one i have been fighting for 5 years leave...Well i figured that was because if i went to the devil i would go straight to hell and with this spirit the suffering can continue and i wouldn't go to hell...I guess...Well the devil left and the spirit that I have been fighting with for 5 years is still here......I have written psalms and have rejoice threw this madness praising god the whole time but now im just beaten to a pulp and can barely pray...

Im lucky if i get to pray for 2 hours for the whole day...My bible just got thrown and ripped up last night by my own hands due to evil...The spiritual pelting s are unbearable and im always in pain...I know god has my life in his hands or i would be dead at this point..I have even prayed to die..No one will kill me and i cant die nor live at this point....

Now i feel like god has let me go threw this alone and no prayers are being answered at this point...I have been suffering for a total of 5 years,,why would God allow this to keep going and not help me..I feel like killing my self at times and going to the devil for help..But i love ;my god so so much i just wish he would help me....Why is this not stopping????

Infact if you are a Christian as you say you are then you would know that Satan has ZERO power over Christ and those of us who are covered in Christs blood. Satan IS BOUND BY GODS LAW to obey Christ, and if we command him and his demons to leave HE LEAVES OR GETS SENT STRAIGHT BACK TO THE FIREY PITS OF HELL by Jesus own hand.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I guess in all im asking for some help!!!So would you pray for me???My name is Angel..Please give the glory to God

Why? What has god done for you except created suffering for you? And by the sounds of your OP, you are suffering insanely. Do you think he's keeping score at who's saying the most prayers, who's spreading his word, and at the end of it all, someone wins god's bingo? Legs Eleven, You're off to Heaven! I don't think so... if there is truly a god, he abandoned us thousands of years ago and has no interest in us.

This god of yours has no path for us. There is no heaven, only eternal sleep. All there is in life are the words of men written thousands of years ago in order to force submission to a specific way of life, which over the years has been convoluted into a myriad of self destructive behaviours that ultimately keep you on a path of a MANS creation, but one that goes no where. Be kind to others, is not the word of god. It's a way to live. But somehow religion persists and people still believe in an almighty, caring, omnipotent being that will welcome us into paradise should we be tortured enough in waking life to follow the 'rules'.

Why would someone flagellate themselves continuously, praying to a god that only seems to have created suffering for them to endure....

At least one thing from this thread is clear to me... I am not as insane as some others. This makes me feel rather sane to be honest. And I long for eternal sleep...

edit on 22/11/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
God knows all but we don't so mabe that's why we suffer threw it. To learn to be stronger then we ever thought possible. So if we face the devil we can move beyond and better. I hope someday we get all answers from God but who knows mabe we already did. Mabe this whole life was pre-planned . I wish you the best stay strong and God bless. peace out..

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Im reminded of a song. "Sometimes? God 's GREATEST gift...is UN-answered prayers.'
Sometimes, tho we cant see it...they are answered....just not the way we want them to be.
And THAT IS an answer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join