It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long should we suffer for Christ...What do we do when our prayers are not being answered???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
here are some of my prayers...They are from the heart...

Oh my sweet Loving Precious God,,My Abba father!..Words cannot ever take the place of how i feel about you! You and Jesus have blessed me immensely. My precious father how i thank you for our lord Jesus your son! My precious father i thank you for sending Gabriel to Mary to have Jesus for myself and for others,so our sins can be washed clean so we may come into your presence..

My precocious father how i thank you for your creation of flesh! My precious father i thank you for the air we breath the birds that fly,the water we drink and the food we eat,the clouds in the sky. Oh my precious god my Abba father how i love you and how oh so precious you are to me..

My precious father i thank you for the trees,the moon,the sun, the stars! My precious father how i thank you for all of your creations, What a wonder you are..My precious father i thank you fro being God the almighty. How so very precious you are to me! MY precious father how i thank you for answering many prayer(in the past,not now answering them)...How precious you are..My precious father i thank you for cumming to me,how precious you are..

My Precious father i thank you for sustaining my life and making the demons leave my daughter and her friends.How precious you are...

And the prayer goes on...its to long to put on here..no one would read it because its so long..But this is a thank you prayer

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Here is another one much shorter...With Christ i am nailed to the cross,I live now not with my own life but Christ lives within me.I live by faith in the son of god who loved me and sacrificed himself for me..amen

My prayers have changed so much that is why im posting a few to show that Jesus is in me but i just cant understand when i pray to him to pass this cup he wont pass it

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
You will only find strength by giving it to others. You must be willing to give away that which you need most to someone who needs it more than you. As you start strengthening another, God will allow this strength to be given back to you three-fold. This is the same principle with tithes, that nobody seems to understand. When you give freely, God will give freely as well; He will only do for you what you are willing to do for others.

When I was in prison, my first wife was home dying with breast cancer. It was a difficult time, and I found myself in the same position as you. Instead of thinking of myself, I counseled another who was doing time for rape. He was 19 years old and facing 15 years in prison. By giving him my strength, God comforted and strengthened me. He put people in my life (while in prison), that helped me get my parole sooner, and I spent the last 120 days of my wife's life by her side.
edit on 11/22/2011 by visualmiscreant because: corrected missing word

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

Originally posted by Burgo1010
How long?? ... Endure until the end ...

That part i know..but there is never a end.....i just dont think i can carry on anymore

Well hold on there partner, with or without an answer, don't give up trying to make each day a little better. In the midst of this sometimes crappy life we find ourselves in, there is always a glimmer of hope just given the sheer odds.
If you are feeling down right now, you probably should make a post about why instead of about God, that way people might be able to offer specific advice instead of the converse surrounding the oft beaten subject of religion .
Feelings are real and your words strike fear in anyone with a heart, we all want to have a good life and stick around awhile and being close to your wits end has been overcome before by many people including the rich and famous and good old folks here on ATS, try to talk to someone that can relate to the exact reasons you feel this way and listen ..
Good luck to you mate.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Here is another one much shorter...With Christ i am nailed to the cross,I live now not with my own life but Christ lives within me.I live by faith in the son of god who loved me and sacrificed himself for me..amen

My prayers have changed so much that is why im posting a few to show that Jesus is in me but i just cant understand when i pray to him to pass this cup he wont pass it

You do realise Our Lord is off the cross now, Stop punishing yourself Brother

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Prayer for the abomination of desolation,....

Lord Jesus i pray tor the days to be cut short for the elect during the abomination of desolation..I pray lord that those who will be at war that the fight wont be in the winter time making escape perilous or tempting to delay our fight and neither on the Sabbath Gods holy day of rest..amen..

Heavenly father,I pray for my enemies! Father i pray that the lost souls of evil will find who and where they belong in life! Realizing that the day will come when you my mighty God will show yourself to them, And take vengeance for all controlled, beaten.imprisoned,hurt,marterd ,murdered and distroyed by the evil enmities. I pray that the enemies in this current situation will find that special place where he or she belongs in Life.. I pray for the ones who persecute me as well!..That soon they shall see your glorious light in and know that your are god and the only God..For i am persecuted and i praise your holy name for calling on me..I rejoice cause i love you...My lord,king and my savior Jesus Christ what a honor ..amen...

But now i really need this to end...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Why don't you stop trying to heal yourself through prayer 'which is obviously not working' and seek some professional help where you can recieve psychological evaluation and drugs/therapy. I offer this advice sincerely and don't want to come across as being nasty or or sarcastic. This is the best and most practical advice you are likely to recieve around here, people agreeing with you and saying they have also seen devils/demons ect is realy not helpful. You need some medical help for what is clearly a distressing mental illness.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

GOd bless...Yes god has put my now only friend i have into my life as well...I have lost all do to this..I love doing gods will ,but im begging him at this point to let me pass this cup...The spiritual beating i can no longer handle...I know god has a plan but wouldn't you think that 5 years of this would be enough..Its now taking me the wrong way and i really dont want to go to the pit...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
Why don't you stop trying to heal yourself through prayer 'which is obviously not working' and seek some professional help where you can recieve psychological evaluation and drugs/therapy. I offer this advice sincerely and don't want to come across as being nasty or or sarcastic. This is the best and most practical advice you are likely to recieve around here, people agreeing with you and saying they have also seen devils/demons ect is realy not helpful. You need some medical help for what is clearly a distressing mental illness.

trust me i have herd this as well...Its all been done....You wouldn't understand..When you believe you'll understand...Thank you for you post

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I guess in all im asking for some help!!!So would you pray for me???My name is Angel..Please give the glory to God

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Hello,

You said you got to see, experience God, and now because of the intense and prolonged pain you may be ready to turn your back on your faith, on that truth and give up.

I ask you to shed a thought for those in the world who also suffer each and every day, whose nightmare's seem to be without any meaning or hope, with an end nowhere in sight, and realize that you have been given a gift of unimaginable energy. You have seen your God, and know he,she is true, which must mean your heaven may be true also.

This is far more truth, than most of those who suffer needlessly, get to know, and yet you now seem to be turning your back on these truth's and revelation's. With the unique perspective you have, I must ask how you can give up. Many, many, many innocent people keep their faith in the face of extreme hardships without even a hint of their faith being proven to them and while I don't pretend to be aware of how much pain you are in, take hope that you are not alone in your struggle.

What you experience is still a gift, simply ask those with faith who's prayers will never be answered.

Peace

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by InspirationEverywhere

I say amen to that....Thank you

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Im logging off now...Blessing to all here...I Know that giving up is not the right thing to do...Its just getting way out of control....Peace be with you all.....

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I have been fighting for about 5 years now for my life...I have seen the devil and his rim and many demons and aliens as well..This stared 5 years ago when i was anointed by the holy spirit...The Holy spirit carried me threw all the mind games and war..The devil ;and his rim came about 2 years ago and so did god...It is written that God will turn bad things to good..So i kept hearing that im suffering for Christ...The suffering doesnt end...Im about to giver up on God at this point know matter how much I love him...

God made the devil leave but didn't make the one i have been fighting for 5 years leave...Well i figured that was because if i went to the devil i would go straight to hell and with this spirit the suffering can continue and i wouldn't go to hell...I guess...Well the devil left and the spirit that I have been fighting with for 5 years is still here......I have written psalms and have rejoice threw this madness praising god the whole time but now im just beaten to a pulp and can barely pray...

Im lucky if i get to pray for 2 hours for the whole day...My bible just got thrown and ripped up last night by my own hands due to evil...The spiritual pelting s are unbearable and im always in pain...I know god has my life in his hands or i would be dead at this point..I have even prayed to die..No one will kill me and i cant die nor live at this point....

Now i feel like god has let me go threw this alone and no prayers are being answered at this point...I have been suffering for a total of 5 years,,why would God allow this to keep going and not help me..I feel like killing my self at times and going to the devil for help..But i love ;my god so so much i just wish he would help me....Why is this not stopping????

Fear is essentially preventing you from harnessing the torsional /aetheric energy to repulse astral entities.
Again you are facing astral entities.To remove negative astral entities you have to pray with bliss/peace not fear, your prayers are laced with fear.

Secondly ,contact remote influencers/remote healers or people with powerful Aetheric/torsional or spiritual abilities if you like.

Nikolai Levashov(quantum physics scientist,telekinetic,remote viewer/remote influencer) -he is one of most powerful remote healers when it comes to dealing with astral entities/extra dimensional aura beasts(much more powerful).
www.levashov.info...
Dr.Paul dhinakaran(Jesus calls ministries) ,he's a faith healer who says he uses power of Jesus to heal and drive out demons.But my clairaudience suggests his power source is the Sol(sun) , the manifestation of the great angelic Michael.(he charges nothing just wants to you to believe in Christ)
www.prayertoweronline.org...
Sheng-yen Yu (buddhist monk who have near achieved advanced spiritual abilities)
www.tbsn.org...
Louis Turi(french remote viewer and remote healer,astrologer)

Nirmal Baba(indian faith healer,remote viewer and telepath)

Navajo tribes and native american tribes also have excellent shamans to drive out astral spirits.
Lastly did you mess with a witch or a taunt a spirit? Seems like that .But God has allowed your trial to test you. Suicide will end you up in the lower realms and the punishment to be reborn will be severely harsh.The result of your trials will be your advancement and development of your aetheric faculties.

From what I sense your trials will end in a matter of time.

So you could resident remote viewer iceblue 2012 for help.He could remote view and tell you the solution.
But if you want to drive out the astral entity YOURSELF linked to you you need to remove fear from prayers.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321

Yes Drugs are the answer to everything ....
I did what your suggesting & well after two lock ups in a psych ward (It woke me up to what I was doing to myself & the emotional pain it caused my wife) after trying to hurt myself & getting fat from the drugs they prescribed that turned me in to a zombie ... I asked my psyciatrist if I was nuts etc ... He said NO ... I asked why these things where happening ... He said I do NOT know, Mental health has no answers to these questions, All we can do is offer you a listening ear and medication ... medication mind you that directly cause inhumane animal research and 20 million animal deaths per year and rising ...
In my opinion this Lady needs to talk to like minded people who believe & have had similar experiences, how does talking to someone that does not believe help???
Today I am clean from drugs apart from a few bourbons now & then, not been hospitalised for over a year & loving life with my wife & keeping strong in my faith oh and I can't forget my cats who offer unconditional love

edit on 22/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I guess in all im asking for some help!!!So would you pray for me???My name is Angel..Please give the glory to God

If praying didn't work for you , what makes you think it will work for others? lol your tooting the same horn you wanna put down . :p

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Burgo1010

cats are excellent for driving away servitors and negative astral souls.It was a good decision.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

What is your degree/education level kid? Do you base your observations ?einstein's theory? Have you studied alternate works? Like Akimov? Kazacheyev?Kozyrev? Tesla?

Universe is not 3-d its 4-d .4D is the torsional energy zone and the astral realm.You can refer to works on soviet mind control weapons propram called Psychotronic Golgotha,written by a russian scientist.

edit on 22-11-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2

If praying didn't work for you , what makes you think it will work for others? lol your tooting the same horn you wanna put down . :p

read my signature .... what can you say about a bloke who has a girl as his avatar ... show some respect or don't complain when life becomes tough for you

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Burgo1010

western society is trully stupid and lard laced.Its not a wonder why many of my friends laugh at anglo-saxon stupidity and gullibility .The fluoride does work wonders.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join