It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long should we suffer for Christ...What do we do when our prayers are not being answered???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I have been fighting for about 5 years now for my life...I have seen the devil and his rim and many demons and aliens as well..This stared 5 years ago when i was anointed by the holy spirit...The Holy spirit carried me threw all the mind games and war..The devil ;and his rim came about 2 years ago and so did god...It is written that God will turn bad things to good..So i kept hearing that im suffering for Christ...The suffering doesnt end...Im about to giver up on God at this point know matter how much I love him...

God made the devil leave but didn't make the one i have been fighting for 5 years leave...Well i figured that was because if i went to the devil i would go straight to hell and with this spirit the suffering can continue and i wouldn't go to hell...I guess...Well the devil left and the spirit that I have been fighting with for 5 years is still here......I have written psalms and have rejoice threw this madness praising god the whole time but now im just beaten to a pulp and can barely pray...

Im lucky if i get to pray for 2 hours for the whole day...My bible just got thrown and ripped up last night by my own hands due to evil...The spiritual pelting s are unbearable and im always in pain...I know god has my life in his hands or i would be dead at this point..I have even prayed to die..No one will kill me and i cant die nor live at this point....

Now i feel like god has let me go threw this alone and no prayers are being answered at this point...I have been suffering for a total of 5 years,,why would God allow this to keep going and not help me..I feel like killing my self at times and going to the devil for help..But i love ;my god so so much i just wish he would help me....Why is this not stopping????

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The devil and his adversaries can do alot of what god can and i cant tell the difference now...Evil can pretend to be your friend and even bring gifts to you to pretend to be holy..So good that i can know longer tell who is doing what...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

You are not alone. We are all fighting our enemies , too.

We are all fighting the devils outside and inside.

I hope you win at last.

Hope is the last thing he will try to get it out of your heart.

Fight his last fight and your on you will feel the heat of light.

Peace be upon your heart.
edit on 22/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Thank you so much for your words..Hey how do i get this on the main topic page???

link   
How long?? ... Endure until the end ...

And yes I believe you, I To have seen demons, the Devil & UFO's ... and damn shadow people ... the animal spirits I do not mind

The Lord Creates, The Devil Immitates .. Don't let the non believers get to you

edit on 22/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by eeks4

You say that you've seen aliens? Could you please further explain? Why do you think they were there? Do you equate them to evil? Or were you comforted by them?

Sorry for the questions - I am just curious.

Regardless, I wish you good health and hope that everything works out for you in the near future.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

"Now i feel like god has let me go threw this alone and no prayers are being answered at this point...I have been suffering for a total of 5 years,,why would God allow this to keep going and not help me..I feel like killing my self at times and going to the devil for help..But i love ;my god so so much i just wish he would help me....Why is this not stopping????"

Because god is not home. He left his auto pilot on "karma" While he is away .

there were many promises about prayers in the bible that are blatant lies. Faith the size of a seed , move a mountain he says !

I call his bluff.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Whoa.....you have some serious issues.

Just remember....God is a character in a fairytale, the Devil is also a fictitious character that you should have no fear of.

Keep your chin up, forget the writings of that book....and maybe try another god?? Allah?? There are 30 million to chose from so dont limit yourself to just the one

EDIT:

Hey how do i get this on the main topic page???

It wont....this will get seen by the die hard religious, then end up with the rest of them...at the bottom of a pile somewhere in internet land

edit on 22-11-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo1010

That part i know..but there is never a end.....i just dont think i can carry on anymore

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by princessgrey
reply to post by eeks4

You say that you've seen aliens? Could you please further explain? Why do you think they were there? Do you equate them to evil? Or were you comforted by them?

Sorry for the questions - I am just curious.

Regardless, I wish you good health and hope that everything works out for you in the near future.

Yea..Had a alien invasion about 5 years ago...No all there tricks...The one I saw was tall and built very well.. I have been beamed up and aloud to remember going up, but not the ship...I remember landing on my couch as well...I know all the technology that they use..I dont think that is the problem now..Its a spirit that doesnt go to the name of Jesus or the rebuke threw the blood of Christ..I have been threw hell and back...But now im stuck in this pit...I have also seen many spaceships and have talked to many aliens...But ther not the problem now

link   

Originally posted by eeks4

That part i know..but there is never a end.....i just dont think i can carry on anymore

Yes you can, This moment will pass

link   
At my darkest hours neither God or Satan answered my prayers, I invited Satan to take my soul in exchange for the usual, you know, fame, money ,power etc but to no avail, played with the Ouija board , read tea leaves, consulted my horoscope and a lot of other nonsense, Jesus is not going to answer your prayers because then he would have to answer all the other peoples prayers, people who are being killed everyday and praying for their childrens lives not just to win the lottery. Stay off of ATS and go to church, thats where you will find the answers fed by the people you pay to make you feel better about having no control over your ultimate destiny.

link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Thanks for letting me know about where this thread goes..LOL

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SankeySugar

I live in church..LOL....and in the bible.That is the only way i can get threw....

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Its a spirit that doesnt go to the name of Jesus or the rebuke threw the blood of Christ..I have been threw hell and back...But now im stuck in this pit...

I used to go to bed & my lower back would start vibrating & feel a sense of floating or I would wake unable to talk or reach out to my wife and feel like something was trying to take me ... I always managed to get out "Lord Jesus Christ" it stops ... I never just say Jesus NEVER

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Its a spirit that doesnt go to the name of Jesus or the rebuke threw the blood of Christ..I have been threw hell and back...But now im stuck in this pit...

I used to go to bed & my lower back would start vibrating & feel a sense of floating or I would wake unable to talk or reach out to my wife and feel like something was trying to take me ... I always managed to get out "Lord Jesus Christ" it stops ... I never just say Jesus NEVER [/quote

Being a christian i have tried everything...IT doesnt work..I think im in a tile of suffering for Christ...but it wont end....If anyone would like to pray for me please do...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

The devil and his adversaries can do a lot of what god can and i cant tell the difference

All he can do is offering , and in return you should ignore what he offers.

You can use logic to find what is god send and what is not.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
What exactly did you do five years ago that resulted in your spiritual compromise?

Do not become complacent in your love, trust or belief in your higher power.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
First off, I am sorry you are going threw so much pain.

When prayers do get "anwsered" it's just by chance. God has nothing to do with it. You will here A LOT of Christians say that "God is testing you" or "It's God's will that you suffer" or "This is happening to you to teach a holy lesson". All nonsense. I just don't see how it could be in "God's plan" for you to suffer and stuggle so.
As for the Devil, he is nonsense too.
Honestly my dear, and please do not take offense, but you may be suffering more from mental demons than real ones.

Talking to professional (NOT A PASTOR OR PREIST) may help you quite a bit. Get well soon!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I used to go to bed & my lower back would start vibrating & feel a sense of floating or I would wake unable to talk or reach out to my wife and feel like something was trying to take me ... I always managed to get out "Lord Jesus Christ" it stops ... I never just say Jesus NEVER [/quote

Being a christian i have tried everything...IT doesnt work..I think im in a tile of suffering for Christ...but it wont end....If anyone would like to pray for me please do...

I'm a Christian & eh My name is Christian hehe, I don't do church much anymore as I find each church around here teaches a different version of the same stuff, I live my life my way, however I talk to the Lord everyday ... All you need to know is you are safe, Satan and his cronies cannot hurt you, they can drive you insane though, strengthen the mind and don't be affraid to stand up, I have "footprints in the sand" on my fridge & in my wallet, You are never alone.. About a month ago a spirit appeared in the hallway (For some reason they always appear there???) Anyways I asked if it came through Lord Jesus Christ & then I felt this huge energy through the top of my head & Heard "You Must Accept the Holy Ghost" ... I was scared then a few days later I was thinking WTF I thought I did???? hang in there .... please

to those that think the Lord is a fairytale etc and attack like girls ... keep telling yourselves that lol
edit on 22/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join