It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ats ive been called a freak so i think this is a good spot for me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hello everyone this is all new to me speaking my mind in a public sort of place .I can be very shy and private yet also loud . I am not very computer savey so working out how to link things is going to be a challange for me . I didnt finish school either so i will have to watch my spelling. I've been reading stuff on here a couple of months and wanted to comment so i joined .I've had three near death experiences at about the ages of 7 14 and 28 .I've had a couple of interesting dreams. I've had a strange alien? experience with missing time. I love a mystery and have been digging since my teen years. I can be a bit of a joker and love reading some of the other funny comments people write sometimes its the only laugh i get all day so thanks to all you jokers. My husband suggested my user name to me he's always trying to explain the concept of one per cent to me which i seem to have had difficulty with although i think im getting it .Its just chuck your two cents worth, or two bobs worth ,in thats all that you have to do just like i'm doing now, to have your impact. To be honest i'm still struggling with it and its something i am working on. Looking foward to having a say cheers

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by my1percent

well welcome to ATS there is everything on here you would want to know and some things the government would rather you dident so have fun belive what you will on here and hope to see some good posts

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

hi
have fun

ps
do 20 posts then you can do threads
200 posts opens up RATS
edit on 22/11/2011 by maryhinge because: ps bit

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
um...this place isnt for freaks....its a place to deny ignorance...

peace

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
hello i am men in black
welcome

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hi i shoudnt have used the word freak how about unique

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by angrywarveteran

Welcome to at...hope you like it here..I am a past abducted and still fighting for my life..Don't know if its aliens or not at this time...I tell ya im so sick of spirits i cant see straight...I wont call you a freak unless you want me to..I understand quite a bit and find people just dont believe..

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hows this my pre school childs latest newsletter came home with a page of reflection quotes in it 7 quotes alltogether this is the seventh quote 'if an adult behaves in an unusual way we call him unique" "if a child behaves in an unusual way we refer him for an assesment and evaluation" so that egged on my use of the word freak

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Some people think of me as a freak cause of all i have been through and am still going threw...I have learned to except it cause some are not meant to believe.....Or the majority arnt....Anyway welcome to ATS...Hope you injoy it here....

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

This is the place for freaks ?..
...damn.

I thought we were the clever people....

Yeah....welcome aboard....i think.

Cosmic..

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
thanks for the welcome im still learning how to work this site and computers now im gunna feel silly whats the difference between posts and threads

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Well, my group of gifted youth were labeled freaks back in high school, but I thought that terminology was out of date.

Maybe it's coming back into style now?

Either way, welcome and enjoy your journeys here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I don't know about freaks...there are some here for sure...but I think you'll find it is more of an eccentric group filled with people from all walks of life of differing educational and professional backgrounds.

Everyone is welcome as long as they can maintain civility...

So welcome to ATS!

See you in the forums.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
welcome to the freak show lol
naw just us kooks who want to find the true history of man
this is a great collection of minds just gotta dig
the info and collection of thought is worth sifting through the mud
have a great stay
RUNSILENT

new topics

top topics