It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian news anchor flips Obama the bird.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I must say, I totally agree with her. That was a nice visual aid to enhance her reporting. Most of the Russians I know are very well traveled as I'm sure she must be and would know exactly what the gesture would mean to the "target audience". I don't have too much faith in the average person who voted for him understanding what a mistake electing this Manchurian candidate was but some are waking up. Obama's approval ratings are so low now, Africans are accusing him of being born in the United States.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Who knows, maybe she just wanted to get into the American holiday spirit and wanted to be the first one to give our beloved president the bird for Thanksgiving.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I have been doing that 1 finger salute to Obama for the past 3 years especially everytime the dude is on TV do not blame the news anchor nor will i blame anyone else for doing the same.

Na Zdorovyeh!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
How about this guy lol? They know extactly what the middle finger means

looooooooool @ the look on his face

edit on 22-11-2011 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Let's all join our russian friends in signifying Obama's rank among the world.
reply to post by beezzer

Obama is one the Illuminati's rather new bold and brash sock puppets as of late, I must agree.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
i sent the video to my russian friend to see if she can trasnlate it so if she replys ill let ya guys know what shes saying talking way to fast for me to even try on my own

"hahahahaha this is very funny. She's talking about medvedev talking at some organization and obama is supposed to be there or something like that" thats the best translation i got out of her but i think shes at a wedding so she is mostlikely drunk if she sends me more ill updated it
edit on 22-11-2011 by KilrathiLG because: add her rough translation"

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Why do I find this arousing...
Well maybe not that but still, very sexy; any woman who'll flick off Obama like that. Hopefully she isn't labeled a "terrorist" or something.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I wonder if the Russians will vote Republican ?

Everybody is setting up poor Obamuh.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
How about this guy lol? They know extactly what the middle finger means

looooooooool @ the look on his face

edit on 22-11-2011 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

Perfectly timed.

Something similar happened on the bbc news....

Found it,

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomKnight Judging from the posts on here and youtube giving the finger to the president and to our own government is and was the plan all along. Starting with korea and vietnam to destroy the National patiotism of the country? I guess it worked? order out of chaos. Cheers.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Happens sometimes on FOX "News" (the most watched "News" agency in America)....

FOX "News" reporter physically discipling a kid for giving the finger on live tv:

edit on 22-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
That was AWESOME!!!!!!!!
S&F and a box of candy for the lady.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
good, the last thing we want is a pres who makes them happy

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

The middle finger means the same in Russia as it does to the west.although the language itself is much more effective,it's a fantastic language for making your "feelings" about someone that you are maybe not to fond of known!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
If everyone in Russia knows what it means in America, then everyone in Russia knows that everyone else in Russia knows what it means, therefore it means something in Russia. Just pointing that out.

Originally posted by quitesane
It's a middle finger. It means nothing in Russia, but !!! everyone n Russia knows what it means in the USA

So, obviously she meant it. Either she hates him so much or just had a bet with a friend that she'd do it on national TV.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This is a new discovered disease, called Obama Syndrome.
People suffering from this strange disease feel the uncontrollable impulse to raise the middle finger when they hear the word "Obama".
Scientists are baffled by it, but they promise a new vaccine is on the making to cure this ailment.

All of you, people, can test yourselves very easily: say "Obama" and observe your middle fingers.
If they raise up, you are infected

S&F for the laugh.
edit on 22-11-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by FortAnthem

Let's all join our russian friends in signifying Obama's rank among the world.

Cheering on the Soviets while they openly disrespect America and it's leader is something I would've never expected to see from an American conservative. Stay classy, tea baggers!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

The fact that she wasn't fired means that she was sending an unofficial message *from* the Russian government - and there is nothing funny about this, especially when you realize that the Pentagon would like nothing more than to have the Russians or Chinese attack and destroy the major population centers of the US while they are safely underground in their taxpayer funded D.U.M.B.s. The Russians have elaborate plans to save their own citizens from nuclear armageddon but the US elites will only save themselves and their families, presumably.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by salo99

She was actually fired very recently for "breaking the on-air ethics" or something. And she explained herself that there should have been a video feed at that time, and she asked the camera man to adjust the camera upwards, thinking she was not on air. Just read all that on lenta.ru

Her name is Tatyana Limanova, and she worked for Ren-Tv a somewhat oppositional news channel in Russia. Go ahead and feed the original Lenta article into the ever hungry maw of Google Translate.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join