It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien World

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by starsystem3
you didnt stop anything in 1999" if you was so (god like) you would realize there is no such thing as time! we just follow time because the ones who run this matrix make us use it..... so we can know when to pray, when to go to work, and slave when to stay inside the illusion and always go in circles never stopping to think, why am i doing this repetitive shyt????? thats what time was invented for:

time wasn't invented, it's just that God has a different clock than ours.

we invented our own clocks but no one invented time, time is much bigger of a persistence than you are making it out to be. The reason that some minds have the ability to time travel in theory is because some are very good at investigating the past and calculating the future. Consciousness is intricately tied to time continuum... all consciousness, all degrees.

No conscious being can simply add or subtract a continuum from reality that it's entire consciousness is bound by. This is why a being with God knowledge still has time processes. It's just not the same clock... we have all different types of clocks- that's true.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

i601.photobucket.com...

^^Reptilian Gargoyles, witch is to find on the castles ^^
and statley homes of the bloodline families,
and on churches and cathedrals build by the illuminati
(doesn't look very christian does it)

Again I fail to see why you feel the need to blame all the world's problems on aliens. As if humanity itself is incapable of doing bad. Last I checked we have a prison system because some people just have no idea how to behave. You want to talk about bloodlines? Lets talk about the insane human prince of England that honestly thinks he's related to Vlad the Implaer. And you know what? he probably is.

You dont need aliens to produce bad people. You dont need demons to produce evil. Humans are very capable of such things all on their own. Ask the Romans.

"doesnt look very Christian"

The crusades werent very Christian either. Just sayin'
edit on 22-11-2011 by e11888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
yes sir blonde is the sign of a pure blood

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

yes sir blonde is the sign of a pure blood

they didn't really paint that, did they?

tell me they didn't really paint that.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
ok... internet says that painted statue is in cologne germany.

does it need to be pointed out that david was not likely blond?

Who painted that? I'm not buying the idea that german nazi's did it... if anything it's a ruse to make people paranoid.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by starsystem3

MENTALLY STIMULATED, thanks starsystem3 very interesting read.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

www.quidplura.com...

these are the guys you need to be worried about! not ufo's and all that crazy talk technology is already here were using it right now.....but who made it not us they did ^^^^^^^^

Also which species is closest to what today masses consider Vampyrs?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
some people are going to be frightened out of their wits, buts dont worry this is what happens when you choose to be open minded! just experience this new feeling but dont let it over come you....i know this is some heavy stuff to take in, but im just connecting some dots for you guys that were connected for me....since i was fortunate to learn about this im sharing it with you....maybe someone knows more about this then i do and can explain it a little better

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by e11888

i601.photobucket.com...

look at humanity being judged by the good cop and the bad cop they are on opposite sides but we know they are one in the same

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Those pics are creepy. Whoever painted those is one weird person.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
pope praying to brown people 1

pope praying to brown people 2

Aton of catholics praying to the brown people
papafamilias.stblogs.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

the actual pic they are praying too up close
papafamilias.stblogs.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

resembles that same lady in the denver airport pictures do you see the connection?

the black madonna up close second pic

upload.wikimedia.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

these aliens know their history to bad we dont

edit on 22-11-2011 by starsystem3 because: (no reason given)

if you going to steal a planet from someone tleast be decent enough to thank them for it give them praise the most religious person praying to the brown people while we pray to a white Jesus........hey i cant make this stuff up its right there in your face!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
i thought this was some pretty creative trolling but... gotta wonder.

racism is being spread in this thread subliminally and it's really making me mad.

why are people taking pictures of the pope praying to brown people. Aint that kinda like say "hey... I have friends who are black so i CAN'T be racist"

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

lets examine this photo ^^^^^^ see the nazi soilder sitting on the ground with his gas mask on why is he 20 feet taller than other men? is he trying to hide his demonic looking gargoyle face? is it that these demons cant stand the sun? whats going on in this picture ? can you see the alien influence?

Hang on a minute. All this talk about pictures and symbolism but do we know who was actually commisioned to paint them? Did he/she come up with the idea themselves and are they just members of the public like you and I?

I could look at a picture and announce there's some sort of underlying 'hidden message' but assumptions aren't worth anything. Maybe Google will have the artist?

Well, he's Leo Tanguma. A regular artist who has commisions. His artwork is always in this vein. Here's his site: www.leotanguma.com...

What's the fuss?
edit on 22-11-2011 by Audiokat because: Additional Info

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Those paintings are weird, especially for an airport.

Just read this on Wikipedia......(I know, but it's not all bad)

Both during construction and after the opening of the airport, Denver International Airport has set aside a portion of its construction and operation budgets for art. Gargoyles hiding in suitcases are present above the exit doors from baggage claim.

Why suitcases? What does that mean? (and I don't mean because it's baggage claim
)

Or am I reading too much into this...
edit on 22-11-2011 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Brain changing chemicals are awesome!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
@ SilentE

That's the problem, stop seeking approval from the sheep! listen to your own heart' your'e consciousness, has a (divine right), let the light with in shine, ridicule is only the desperate attempts of the lesser, whose weak ego's need more light beings to serve its evil demonic pleasures, break away if you can! if not continue to serve darkness dont listen to me follow your inner soul no one told you to make that observation that was the workings of your inner soul telling you to (wake up) I am only a messenger sent here to serve as such...

You are wise beyond your years and do not have a clue you have the gift I can feel it illuminating
I'm proud of you,

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

@ SilentE

That's the problem, stop seeking approval from the sheep! listen to your own heart' your'e consciousness, has a (divine right), let the light with in shine, ridicule is only the desperate attempts of the lesser, whose weak ego's need more light beings to serve its evil demonic pleasures, break away if you can! if not continue to serve darkness dont listen to me follow your inner soul no one told you to make that observation that was the workings of your inner soul telling you to (wake up) I am only a messenger sent here to serve as such...

You are wise beyond your years and do not have a clue you have the gift I can feel it illuminating
I'm proud of you,

Ummm, at first, I didn't know what to say to that. Wasn't expecting it to be honest.

But then, whilst looking for a picture of the baggage claim gargoyle. (below)

I came across this...

Gargoyles have traditionally been installed to ward off evil spirits. In this case, the gargoyles are meant to ward off the evil spirits that cause lost luggage.

Aahhh, it would seem it's for the warding off of those pesky baggage thieving spirits. (shakes fist)

Link
majikthise.typepad.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I think you have seen Lord of the Rings wayyyyyyy too many times.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Very interesting to say the least. That art work in the airport also intrigues the mind. Thanks for sharing this info, something to ponder over....

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

lol,We stopped it from happening in 1999 and the gland has nothing to do with you little humans and your ability to do what you used to do.humans never was suppose to talk and write the you do,humans was all wyas suppose tp use telepathy and fly on flying carpets.

what??

so what yanked us off our carpets and got us to bitchin?

as for the op... how can not knowing the #er that made this video not be the most important thing about it?

how aggravating...

No.
i didnt yank you humans off flying carpets,the aliens did when they tricked the race that built the fIrst
' GIANTwirless COMPUTER ' AKA>>> THE GREAT PYRAMID OF GIZA'>>>
' AKA GIANT FREUQUENCY BUSTER',that blocks the frequencie to you humans telepathy and telekinitic power.

The message that the gods left you humans was that the great pyramid of giza was the last marvel ever built by
MASS TELEKINISIS...before humans talked...and before humans understood what writting was.

'always remember one thing about language'

LAUANGE AND WRITTING WASNT EMBEEDED INTO THE BRAIN OF HUMANS'..............
'IT JUST SUDDENLY APPEARED'

the rest of the pyramids tell a story of back breaking work...so back breaking that the rest looked like some grarbage and really unfinished.

'you can tell which pyramids was built by back breaking work'

'and you can tell which one was built by mass telekinisis'
'Lgh27'

stonheged >telepathy
pumapunka>telepathy>mass telekinitic drilling with diamonds.

if it wasnt for the pyramid...you humans would be flying to work instead of driving to work.

edit on 22-11-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join