It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien World

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ IS NOT ADVERTISED AS THE TRUTH ITS ONLY A PLOT TO GET YOU MENTALLY STIMULATED.

Reptilians are being made fun of in this new truth movement! lets really tell the truth! the original man on this planet was brown thats it, you may have different shades of brown but thats it the other man was green, and blue the blue ppl lived inside the earth. the green ppl lived in the spirit world but they could materialize into this one... these beings are the reptilians they provided the brown man with higher knowledge (like tutors) since theres no such thing as time exist lets not go there.... and date this

Ancient egypt was not a civilization but a university so to speak, where light beings came to learn how to be better beings and understand the universe. this was once upon a time when the planet had elves, fairys, dragons
all those mythical things ppl are quick to make fun of lol

The brown people had two classes the big brown ppl ( THE GODS) and the little brown ppl (the servants) which are the little ones you see running around today. in those times it was an organic planet lots of plants and wild life existed this was known as (the fantastic planet) all light beings and et races came here to learn from all over"

In those times there wasnt a money system there was no alien slave relations as we see today... but it was an era of love and consiousness. no jail, prison, laws, and religion, just natural law .

long story short a evil group of gargoyles chalk white in color very evil, and demonic brought some slaves with them from the other planets they conqured. they wanted this planet very badly so they went to war and destroyed the big brown ppl and enslaved the little browns and put them in the collection with the asians, the whites, the indians, and all the other races they conqured.

These evil gargoyles destroyed history on this planet and created everything we have today money, racism, ignorance, civilization, slavery ,classism , government, religion, technology and they turned this planet into a virtual planet,

Places like area 51 and many other bases are homes and mini underground civilizations for Et's complete with schooling, their own government, places to trade and communicate regular stuff we do today hospitals the whole works etc.....

This planet is now a fascist planet, under nazi rule. with aryan alien offspring of the gargoyle race. as the mastor race over the poor dumb ignorant humans (us) and white ppl (pleadieans as direct puppets in their agenda) for white supremacy..... The pope administration are the one's using magic these days and putting us under spells hyptnotising us with the idiot box, and controlloing our minds with symbolism geometry and other ouccult knowledge. some of are being demonically posessed and controlled for govt purpose's, and have no idea

the Denver Colorado airport is the end all story of whats to come for all of us these pics are images copied from the walls of the denver air port

notice the aryan boy is the leader of these lost children:

Man once lived free and had telekenetic abilties, psychic powers, astral travelling abilities, reminiscent to what you would call super human ability. now we go to school to learn how think and live in their little mazes called cities. we are slaves who cant do for self so we run to them and work for money....this is the alien human connection that is really going on (right now) im not going to get into anymore details this is the bais of it.....i dont care if you believe a word of this but im not going to keep this supressed. so thanks for reading.

"hopefully this inspires you to dig deeper and reasearch the truth that we are light living in the dark" in a continuous loop that is never ending were duality is battled over the forces of magic and technology'
edit on 22-11-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps from title

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Edited because I should have read your disclaimer.
edit on 11/22/2011 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
So reptilians are good, blue people just in the earth and dont really do anything but sit in the earth and evil gargoyles turned all the brown people into slaves. White people and lighter brown people come from different planets. Did I get that about right?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by starsystem3
WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ IS NOT ADVERTISED AS THE TRUTH ITS ONLY A PLOT TO GET YOU MENTALLY STIMULATED.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Damn those Demver photos where creepy as hell. Pretty interesting story and glad u had that disclaimer
2nd

reminds me of credo mutwa, think thats his name, Zulu guy. Also the blue people/evil ones sound like heads of companys mentioned in thrive, eg, rockerfellers
edit on 22-11-2011 by BillyTJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

lets examine this photo ^^^^^^ see the nazi soilder sitting on the ground with his gas mask on why is he 20 feet taller than other men? is he trying to hide his demonic looking gargoyle face? is it that these demons cant stand the sun? whats going on in this picture ? can you see the alien influence?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I dont know why they have to be alien, rather than just evil spirits? but yeah its creepy, why are the children and doves on top. and happy with the peace banner?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by e11888

yes starsystem3 i sound like a whack job dont i? but why would i need to come up with such nonsense and deep down in your heart you can see the truth elude in these pictures????

everyone who is human is slave my friend we are just ranked in different class levels depending on how obdient and efficient servers we are physically and spiritually.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by starsystem3

thanks for heads up,but i already understand this,can you tell me somthing new?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BillyTJames

alien indeed see all the humans are in unison with one another aliens would have to be the controlling force since they are more advamced than us wouldnt you say????

lets be realistic dont you feel more superior to an animal and wouldnt you feel that you would have to control it inoder to live in harmony with it lets look at zoo's for example"

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

no we are not going to ignore this if you know this you need to spread it so the humans can know why hide it ? some ppl had no clue

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Nahp, i dont feel like that about any part of nature, I think its terrible the way the earths resources and extracted and the damage constantly being done to ecosystems and that

I think that a more anvanced race would be benevolent, with cleaner technologies and more advanced cultural/spiritual ideas, probably cant interfere to much as we are responsible for earths treatment

I guess just as there are bad humans, like wise there would be negative EBE's (maybe im a optimist?) but i cant entertain the idea of reptilians if u meant any of your analogy/story literally. also in the pictures it seems as though the kids dominate the wierd gasmask looking alien!!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

reply to post by e11888

yes starsystem3 i sound like a whack job dont i? but why would i need to come up with such nonsense and deep down in your heart you can see the truth elude in these pictures????

everyone who is human is slave my friend we are just ranked in different class levels depending on how obdient and efficient servers we are physically and spiritually.

Nobody is saying that you're a whack job but you cant just make a thread claiming blue people live inside the earth and gargoyles made us all slaves without some type of proof. Are humans slaves? For the most part, yes. Its a differend kind of slavery, but slavery nontheless. Did gargoyles do it? I would have to say no. Aliens? Reptials? All possible. But then again humanity has been killing and tortoring each other forever. There has always been the ruthless ruling class and the sheep that follow. I think the most important thing anyone can understand is that we havent evolved or even changed after all these years. We still have people that want to take over the world. And we still have slaves that just wont listen to reason or flee the damn city when Rome is burning.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

edit on 22-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: i ... uh...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
what the hell are these propaganda laden pictures doing in the denver airport? this is creepy and disgusting.

I wonder who put these up.

...and op, stop demonizing individuals without more proof. What if I told you my best friend was a chalk white gargoyle who treated me better than any other kind anywhere... and we all know that no race of ancient man was full of peace and love.
... that's just silly.

These pictures are VERY disturbing!

I want to know who is responsible for putting these up!!!
edit on 22-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Reptilians are being made fun of in this new truth movement! lets really tell the truth! the original man on this planet was brown thats it, you may have different shades of brown but thats it the other man was green, and blue the blue ppl lived inside the earth.

(I must read the rest of this ... I think to myself)

edit on 22-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: i don't know why you are reading these words. Don't you have something better to do?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

reply to post by BillyTJames

alien indeed see all the humans are in unison with one another aliens would have to be the controlling force since they are more advamced than us wouldnt you say????

lets be realistic dont you feel more superior to an animal and wouldnt you feel that you would have to control it inoder to live in harmony with it lets look at zoo's for example"

I thought this seconds before I read it in your post. what else is there? really. you want every single last billionth freeken person to be equal? we're not all equal, not created equal. life isn't fair. so like ya. did i read it subconsciously? noetic thought? wierd how I came to the same thought in the sequence of the posts as you did.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
to answer your question since i left them out the blue ppl are supposite protectors of the earth with lady gaia being the mother earth the spirit of this planet.....all this i speak of goes back to atlantis, ancient lumeria, and pangea, the blue ppl where who the indians danced and called upon for help with the earth harvest wheather food things of that nature .....the cartoon we watched as children captain planet was a reference to this.....but the new neo gargoyle movement is to have us depopulated, and live here on planet earth with walmart being the only place to work, eat, go to school, recieve health care, walmart is planning to be the new govt us as the slaves living in harmony thats the real new world order....but the new world order already happened long ago you just read it so it the new world re-order......after they do this they plan on taking over more parts of the universe with jehovah being the almighty god that they call upon to conquer even more of existence....its duality they represent the dark...we via the light just night fights day its the darknesses's nature to want to conquer so lights out

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I thought they were satanists?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

to answer your question since i left them out the blue ppl are supposite protectors of the earth with lady gaia being the mother earth the spirit of this planet.....all this i speak of goes back to atlantis, ancient lumeria, and pangea, the blue ppl where who the indians danced and called upon for help with the earth harvest wheather food things of that nature .....the cartoon we watched as children captain planet was a reference to this.....but the new neo gargoyle movement is to have us depopulated, and live here on planet earth with walmart being the only place to work, eat, go to school, recieve health care, walmart is planning to be the new govt us as the slaves living in harmony thats the real new world order....but the new world order already happened long ago you just read it so it the new world re-order......after they do this they plan on taking over more parts of the universe with jehovah being the almighty god that they call upon to conquer even more of existence....its duality they represent the dark...we via the light just night fights day its the darknesses's nature to want to conquer so lights out

I could have sworn you said you weren't trying to advertise this as truth.

speaking of actual truth... who put these pictures up? Who painted them?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join