It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul NH Town Hall Gets Crashed By OWS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
You have to be brain dead not to vote for Ron Paul, in 2012, at least for the ah hummmm aspect...

I think he just might be smarter then money folks...

Imagine a Politician not chasing money...

I know its scary...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
fearless, RON PAUL has so much understanding and empathy for everyone, he is like Santa Clause and does not seem to judge anyone for their rights and freedoms of thought, deed and choice.

Another fine representation of this mans integrity and honest desire for a real house cleaning.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

" Ron Paul delivers babies without his hands. He simply reads them the Bill of Rights and they crawl out in anticipation of freedom. "

Smile...........

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by maddog99
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Can you imagine what Newt would say? Something like, "Get a haircut, stop crapping in the street and go find a job for Christ's sake!"

Newt 2012!

Booo 5 thumbs down for you.

More pandering to the establishment, really? I know you're an RP hating troll and all carseller, but you must have some semblance of common sense in you.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I could be wrong, but I think that was sarcasm...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Why you Jersey devil! Lol, now should I believe that or just chalk it up to a very realistic possibility? It would be funny to see Chuck Norris type Ron Paul jokes start up.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by antar

" Ron Paul delivers babies without his hands. He simply reads them the Bill of Rights and they crawl out in anticipation of freedom. "

Smile...........

That made my day! A fellow Jersey man can appreciate your humor!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
reply to post by Wookiep

Normally, I would agree..BUT if you check the history of the source, you would quickly find out that it wasn't.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

Naaa, that guy is a Paul hater. Seen him before. Wookiep told me the other day I should just ignore these people! Hmmm...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99

reply to post by Wookiep

Naaa, that guy is a Paul hater. Seen him before. Wookiep told me the other day I should just ignore these people! Hmmm...

LOL touche. Time to take my own advice!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

I did not check history...
So it was more like wearing Burgundy and Gold, at a Dallas Cowboys game.
Brave, but not necessarily a smart choice, considering the venue.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

the 99% are getting involved and although it may not agree with your way to achive this,
the people are getting involved in politics,

democracy isnt pretty,
in the past people would stand on boxes in the street,
the point is, everyone has the right to engage in a real way.

this means everyperson has an equal say even when you disagree with how or what they say.

democracy is people talking and educating and debating for the best of a nation not an individual.

it takes every ones contrubutions to be truly democractic

xploder

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Hey, I agree 100% they have a right to be there and I applaud them for at least having the nads to stand up to the establishment in this way. Someting like this is overdue. But where are all the leaders like we had in the 60's? Why aren't they more organized? Just seems like it's going to come and go without any real results. I hope I'm wrong. I heard RP supporters were there spreading the word but as Tupac said, they don't want to align with the left / right. What about aligning with a man and his ideas? It could take both over the top.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
wow...

How ridiculous!

These "protesters" have no idea what they're talking about.

It just goes to show how little people know about daddy Paul.

SMH

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Or maybe it was set up so he'll get media exposer?? Or they got so excited they tripped over their signs lol

RON PAUL 2012

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
You have to be brain dead not to vote for Ron Paul, in 2012, at least for the ah hummmm aspect...

I think he just might be smarter then money folks...

Imagine a Politician not chasing money...

I know its scary...

yea but he's so old, and he's too honest! We USAer's are use to Lies!

Oh, and i want my next President to promise me a bunch of grand things that will never ever happen.

OHhhhhHHHhh, and he better have some catchy slogan that will later be used as a joke to show the irony of what he said he would do and never did!

YES WE CAN!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure these people were supporting Paul.

I mean they waited until the last question as to not interupt him and the lady in red who stands up applauds Paul at the end.

Just because people are loud doesnt mean they disagree.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I really like Ron Paul, but it's the ones that would follow him into government that worry me. Anyway, trusting fair elections is a pipe dream anyhow so all any partisanship is pointless imo. Sad but true.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
do you know what will happen to ron paul if he doesnt bend to the bankers will ,

gloc click bang! some Mk ultra patient will shoot him, or he will have a ""heart attack"" either way no more ron paul, if he somehow manages to change anything it will have been "allowed"

point is the president doesnt run the country the board of directors do..

y'all dillusional if you think ron paul is gonna save the country... you should all support the 99 percent over run the cops and hang every member of your government .. thats what you should do.. then come and do the same to our country because we dont have arms and our government are considerably more evil than yours..

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by soldita

I'm pretty sure these people were supporting Paul.

Yeah anyone who actually READ the article would agree, and Paul supported them. they didn't "crash" anything, the attended a question and answer session, and spoke up at the end.

OP titled the thread in such a way that is sounds like a bunch of OWSers stormed in and took the place over, not even close, they said their thing, sat back down, Ron smiled and told them how he supported them.

honestly, this veiled anti=ows stuff is getting quite obvious.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join