It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Deal Has Been Offered (Spiritual Warfare on a massive level)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EpochIX

take the blue pill....no..the red one.. definately red....i think?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EpochIX

The deal itself is I'll be able to help humanity...

How will you be helping humanity.. if you can divulge that information, of course....

reply to post by TheRedP1LL

If life gives you lemons... Drink alcohol and do what comes instinctively.

I'm sorry, that is the incorrect response...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EpochIX

If the deal is from people who call themselves "The Secret Society", my suggestion would be to pass. They sent me an invitation a long time ago, and an offer to buy an heirloom edition book full of their secrets. I started to do it just to get the book, but didn't ever have the money. Later on I bought the book at an abandoned goods warehouse for 25 cents. The first part tells you that in order to succeed you must denounce your belief in God. I closed the book at that point. It wasn't for me; you decide...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
You are suffering from schizophrenia most likely. I have read some of your other threads and the ringing in the ear gives it away. I am not being judgmental here. Medication can even the two sides of your mind so that you stop hearing your own thought delayed. This is actually what is happening. It seems that you are hearing a voice speaking. In reality, the two halves of your brain are out of sync. One side thinks, then the other side hears late. Even TV can seem to be delayed to one half. I am no doctor, but a quick Google search may reveal that your symptoms are obvious. This is nothing to be ashamed of or distraught over. Seek a doctor before making a move in life that may be regretful.

Interesting....sound advice. Good job.

Thank you. I have a relative with this disorder.
edit on 21-11-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I was offered a similar deal once.
I said no.
I just didn't trust the stuttering Chinese dude making the offer.
I could have went to China, taught English, helped folks, could have met the girl of my dreams......

at least I hope that's what he was promising.
But after discovering the true reason geese are starting to fly north,
It made sense to follow them.
Well it made sense at the time.
Now I'm in a corn field near Hamilton and its friggen cold.
And this laptop's battery is running low.
Nice sky though.
But hey, at least I wasn't easily lead.
Stay strong dude, be true and follow the voice,
the voice that doesn't sound like diesel rock-bolting equipment.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
Originally posted by intrptr

So when there's a calm voice of reason that says such and such will happen on a certain day, and it doesn't happen, who was that talking?

I only said how you know the difference, not about what was said.

How can people not differentiate their voice from some deity's voice?

You will know. They have this way of communicating. One time I was about to get run over and I heard a voice say run... In_My_Head.

How do you know that it isn't your own thoughts that gets mad at you, belittles you, etc?

The devil usually yells at you from outside thru others. Also tempts the same way. You then make the choice. Sometimes just knowing the difference between the right thing to do or not is their answer to you. Its still up to you.

Is our mind not capable of doing those things itself?

People delude themselves all the time. And then make excuses like, "The devil made me do it."

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EpochIX

I was going to u2u you but the post right below yours by Destinyone
is, in my opinion, the correct answer.

Harm none.

Do onto others EXACTLY as you would have them do unto you.

One last thing, everything, and I mean everything has a price tag.

Listen to Destinyone and her short/sweet advice was spot on.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EpochIX

I feel very depressed after reading your post here and some of your others on ats as it reminds me of some of my experiences about 18 months ago. I will pray for your strength that you may prevail in your spiritual battle. One of two things is either happening both of which are entirely possible. You are either suffering from some type of mental disorder either some type of schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder or possibly some type of personality disorder or Bi-polar as a person experiencing a manic stage for the first time can experience psychosis. OR because of the life you lived before your conversion you still have these evil entities around you who now that you believe are pissed at losing you. If the former please seek some type of medical help. If it is the later you must stay true to your convictions the stronger you become in faith the less their power over you.

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them:
because greater is he that is in you,
than he that is in the world.
1 John 4:4

Please respond or write me personally if there's anything I can do even if it's just someone to talk to.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Sounds like you got yourself into a pickle.

OR

You might need some medical attention for a mental condition.

I hope it is neither and that you will snap out of it soon.

GL

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
You think you can achieve anything. You think to highly of yourself.
Humble yourself, you are one person in 7 billion and you have little if any influence.
You are being groomed like a sucker.
Jesus has already won the victory, He said "it is finished"
You are being played and are thinking with your little head not your big head.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Obligatory mention of the possibility that you've got some kind of mental disorder, rule that possibility in or out before proceeding.

Or don't, and tell whoever it is to get f---ed. People, beings, etc., who would have you do something you must be bribed to do should not be trusted in any way, shape, or form. They will lie to you, they will promise you things they have no plan to deliver on, and they will screw you to the wall once you've done whatever they're asking you to do.

Nothing is going to tell you what your path in life is. Anything that tells you that you have some great destiny is lying about it, because that's just not a fact that can be revealed by anyone but you.

Also, if you aren't just hallucinating accurately, whatever you've been offered won't be relevant or useful to you if you were to do what's being asked. No point being the richest dead man, is there?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
WHEN you get your magic powers, let us know. Then come on over and let's change the world. Until then, it's talk talk talk. Either do it, or don't.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by EpochIX

Try to meditate on the subject, listen to your heart and if something feels wrong then don't do it.
If it feels right and it's always for the greater good then go for it.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EpochIX

All that glitters is not gold. If someone else is promising you the woman of your dreams, and it isn't coming from the lady herself, I would be extremely wary. Who wants to be with anyone regardless how special if they are not there with you of their own free will? Myself, I would rather be on my own.
Why is it you can help humanity only after selling your soul? Surely you can be altruistic and of benefit to humanity off the weight of your own back and the sum of your own experience. Remember if you go ahead with this "deal" ; deals and contracts can be broken.....although it is usually quite costly to do so and you may end up with less than what you started with. Ask yourself if it is possible that you have been misled? What I gather from your brief post rang alarm bells for me, and it sounds like you too can sense that all is not what it appears to be. Trust those instincts my friend and all the very best.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EpochIX
I am at the end of my rope as of this very day, ATS and now I do not know which way to turn or what words to help me this time. Since May, I had found what my true purpose was upon this Earth and thinks had been hectic at first but things are back where they were at before except I'm not the only one around me who is involved as of now.

My best friend had told me of his dreams last week that revealed whatever decision I make me and him will not be fighting this battle together and honestly, I don't want to lose him but whoever it is has promised me the things I've been needing for so long. Whoever it is promised me the woman of my dreams, a chance to do what's right and life on a grander scale. And hear me out here, I honestly believed I was crazy once more till he had told me he was going through a similar ordeal.

The deal itself is I'll be able to help humanity, achieve a now possible truth and be with the woman of my dreams or continue on the path I have been on alone. I'm truly terrified as of now ATS as we are both being pressured to make our respective decisions. I can not reveal the full measure of what is at stake here, but please this is a time when I need someone's, anyone's help. If this is not enough information, then u2u me but please do not just ignore this as my life, my friend's and many other lives lay at stake here..
edit on 21-11-2011 by EpochIX because: (no reason given)

It seems like you titled this Spiritual warfare on a massive level because you might feel like being pulled apart at the seams. Your conchunious will only allow so much, and a good friend or everything you could ever want. You might need to evaluate your priorities like on the scale of justice who is supposedly blind what weighs more on either side. To get the sweet you need to go through the sour or make tough decisions to get a reward or something positive always wanted. However you may be able to help humanity on a grander scale through job, teachings, mentoring, etc. it seems like this is something you would enjoy very much. One road can lead to normalcy while the other true happiness . Tough decisions some times come around and you might have to be brave enough to make them. I am not saying anything is a guarantee because it is not this could backfire on you. Good luck----

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You'll get a woman as a reward? A human as a reward? Seriously. How about some slaves?

What kind of spirits are YOU consorting with?
edit on 22/11/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
You'll get a woman as a reward? A human as a reward? Seriously. How about some slaves?

What kind of spirits are YOU consorting with?
edit on 22/11/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

Imaginary ones.

Had to say it. Thought it since thread was posted.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Is anyone on this thread even taking him seriously. Its probably not the devil in some form or sign , maybe its a cop who has a daughter or something. And on a grander scale helping humanity than just himself might mean family or a school teacher? He might have been vague or cryptic a little bit.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BladeRunner5050
Is anyone on this thread even taking him seriously. Its probably not the devil in some form or sign , maybe its a cop who has a daughter or something. And on a grander scale helping humanity than just himself might mean family or a school teacher? He might have been vague or cryptic a little bit.

You should go to his profile and read some of his threads. They are all very short threads. IMOHO, he has a difficult time walking the thin, very thin in his case, line of reality. I do wish him well....

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by EpochIX
I am at the end of my rope as of this very day, ATS and now I do not know which way to turn or what words to help me this time. Since May, I had found what my true purpose was upon this Earth and thinks had been hectic at first but things are back where they were at before except I'm not the only one around me who is involved as of now.

My best friend had told me of his dreams last week that revealed whatever decision I make me and him will not be fighting this battle together and honestly, I don't want to lose him but whoever it is has promised me the things I've been needing for so long. Whoever it is promised me the woman of my dreams, a chance to do what's right and life on a grander scale. And hear me out here, I honestly believed I was crazy once more till he had told me he was going through a similar ordeal.

The deal itself is I'll be able to help humanity, achieve a now possible truth and be with the woman of my dreams or continue on the path I have been on alone. I'm truly terrified as of now ATS as we are both being pressured to make our respective decisions. I can not reveal the full measure of what is at stake here, but please this is a time when I need someone's, anyone's help. If this is not enough information, then u2u me but please do not just ignore this as my life, my friend's and many other lives lay at stake here..
edit on 21-11-2011 by EpochIX because: (no reason given)

www.imdb.com...

Am I the only one who thinks the OP watched "Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant"?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join