It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War crimes tribunal tries Bush, Blair in Malaysia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I hope they are found guilty, If not then the world is coming to an end. They are so war criminals. I hope they get put away for a long long time. I also hope that the American idiots wake up and smell the lies that they have been feeding you.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
If Malaysia is not careful they could find themselves being bent over and "liberated".

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

Originally posted by Expat888
Malaysia has spent the last several years researching the applicable international laws and documenting the evidence.

They've put alot of hard work into it.

the rule of law is being followed by the letter,
this is to ensure a fair trail under international law

i agree some of the top prosicutors in the world have spent alot of time varifying the charges

would americans demand justice?

xploder

They should. Their the single group that can change this world, yet they sit idly by protesting.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Appologies, I didnt see this was already posted. I shall try and look a little harder next time

I am glad to see that thry were both "convicted" though

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by edog11

when i hear people say they buy their food from a german farmer here in america, i think they propably mean dutch.

we have many successful dutch farmers in north america, and i appreciate their great produce.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Guilty! But they're not going to be held accountable with our current corrupt system.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join