It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO Over Norway

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I wasn't even going to bother making a thread about this seeing these "Chinese Lanterns" are getting played out and a bit boring (and the fact that this YouTuber adds extra wording to his title to garner more traffic) but......
what I find intriguing this time is how the outside (4th) UFO bypasses the bottom (3rd) UFO and sashays to the opposite end of the formation.

Huh?

Now, in an attempt to try to THINK like a lantern, particularly a Chinese one, I can't figure out how that was accomplished? Unless there are remote controlled-Chinese Lanterns and for some reason (unbeknown to me) this is actually considered an enjoyable nocturnal hobby (end sarcasm)

What say you?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

For profit youtube group. Looks legit...

It is a really high quality video, I think we are looking at Chinese lanterns however.

EDIT - Pretty sure people on ATS have found this group to be hoaxsters, just FYI.
edit on 21-11-2011 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Interesting. Don't really seem like Lanterns to me. It's hard to get perspective but they seem really high up....too high for a lantern.

I would also say they are all separate UFOs. The title the youtuber made is kind of funny.

BIGpojo might be on to something .....damn hoaxers

tough call ....just glancing ....the uploader doesn't seem to have any BS videos on his channel ....just regular UFO videos and such.

edit on 21-11-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Ahhaa, here we are.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These are the same people who wanted money for unreleased moonpics. They had a pic of a vault and an ATS member found the same pic of the vault online as a demo vault or something like that. lol.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What I find even MORE intriguing is how the average Human isn't even shocked anymore when they encounter these sightings. Even if they ARE just balloons or lanterns or r.c. toys, people have become immune to them. I think when people encounter a rainbow, that gets more gasps and/or emotional reaction than these (for all intent and purposes
UFOs.
The desensitizing program has worked flawlessly! We are almost shockless. Maybe their goal is to get us to be as emotionless as the Greys! Now there's a thought!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
1) You are seeing motion in three dimensions, not two. You can't really tell if one is "bypassing" another or climbing above or falling below it.
2) There is always a certain amount of random movement between objects drifting with the wind.

edit on 11/21/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Every time Jupiter is bright in the sky I am moved with emotion. What is sad is the amount of hoaxsters out there they try to manipulate the gullible with fake videos and Chinese lantern hoaxes. Also, most people don't look up unless they are in the grocery store checking isle numbers for certain items. Most the time people are looking in a horizontal direction.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
'secureteam10' have probably snatched this video from someone else. As far as I can tell, it's a legitimate video by norwegians.

The guy says they're orange, but that the camera doesn't pick up the color very good.

It's consistent with lanterns, and I'll call a shoe for a shoe this time around. I'd also say they were just "lucky" to film the lanterns in this configuration, videos with three lanterns forming a triangle are not uncommon.
edit on 21/11/11 by Droogie because: abc

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

For profit youtube group. Looks legit...

It is a really high quality video, I think we are looking at Chinese lanterns however.

EDIT - Pretty sure people on ATS have found this group to be hoaxsters, just FYI.
edit on 21-11-2011 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

The 'group' being the YouTuber? Or the people behind the 'lanterns'? Or both?

Yeah, I don't like when people use erroneous titles to get more hits however, is that really supposed to detract from the contents?

I know it makes it a little more suspicious but I already allowed for that. I still can't see how this was pulled off.

Man, isn't it bad enough we get duped and raked over the coals by our own government? Why is it our own peers turn on us too (if that is what is happening here?)
And if that is what's happening, I sure as hell hope karma steps it up a notch next year!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Read this thread please, it will explain a great deal about this Youtube group. It is a hoaxing group.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Did some scouring on the intranets and apparently there was an event called FLOTEX Silver 2011 which is a national joint air/maritime exercise held in Norway where they bust out their planes and helicopters and...exercise I guess. It's very possible that these are helicopters practicing formations.

I haven't been able to find out what time of the day they held this event, but according to last year's FLOTEX Silver 2010, it was held during the day. I also found this Scramble Intelligence Service calender that lists all of these sorts of exercises over in Europe.

Being that 90-95% of all UFO sightings are explained by air crafts or natural phenomena, 1.5-3% are hoaxes, and the remainder are actual UFO sightings, I'm going to go ahead and make the conjecture that this is explainable by man-made air crafts.

However, I could be entirely wrong! I'm still waiting for the day we have conclusive proof of UFO and extraterrestrial visitation, perhaps this is the evidence I've been waiting for?

EDIT: Wait, what? Isn't today the 21st which is when this video claims to be filmed during? So I guess I can rule out my entire post
disregard. I shall conduct better research next time.
edit on 21-11-2011 by duhdiggitydan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droogie
'secureteam10' have probably snatched this video from someone else. As far as I can tell, it's a legitimate video by norwegians.

The guy says they're orange, but that the camera doesn't pick up the color very good.

It's consistent with lanterns, and I'll call a shoe for a shoe this time around. I'd also say they were just "lucky" to film the lanterns in this configuration, videos with three lanterns forming a triangle are not uncommon.
edit on 21/11/11 by Droogie because: abc

Seriously?
If these are lanterns (not sure I concur but....) do you think they're tethered together?

How can one move independently from the group? Aren't they all subject to the same wind-of-change effect? Or are they weighed down differently ya think?

And even if what I say/suggest is all true, I have to go back to the question: Why?
Why are they doing this? Where is their payoff? What's their satisfaction? This surely can't be just for 'fun', can it?
I don't get it all the way around.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
What I find even MORE intriguing is how the average Human isn't even shocked anymore when they encounter these sightings.

I disagree. If you're referring to this particular video, the subjects verbally expressed intrigue and fascination, as well as them being calm and collected. Would you rather prefer them to react in wild hysteria running around shouting apocalyptic references at the sky?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Nevermind
edit on 21-11-2011 by Acharya because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by duhdiggitydan
Did some scouring on the intranets and apparently there was an event called FLOTEX Silver 2011 which is a national joint air/maritime exercise held in Norway where they bust out their planes and helicopters and...exercise I guess. It's very possible that these are helicopters practicing formations.

I haven't been able to find out what time of the day they held this event, but according to last year's FLOTEX Silver 2010, it was held during the day. I also found this Scramble Intelligence Service calender that lists all of these sorts of exercises over in Europe.

Being that 90-95% of all UFO sightings are explained by air crafts or natural phenomena, 1.5-3% are hoaxes, and the remainder are actual UFO sightings, I'm going to go ahead and make the conjecture that this is explainable by man-made air crafts.

However, I could be entirely wrong! I'm still waiting for the day we have conclusive proof of UFO and extraterrestrial visitation, perhaps this is the evidence I've been waiting for?

EDIT: Wait, what? Isn't today the 21st which is when this video claims to be filmed during? So I guess I can rule out my entire post
disregard. I shall conduct better research next time.
edit on 21-11-2011 by duhdiggitydan because: (no reason given)

Helicopters? I know they're in the throes of creating cloaked planes but have they also perfected silent helicopters too?
Why is it I love and hate this world all at the same time?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droogie

Originally posted by Human_Alien
What I find even MORE intriguing is how the average Human isn't even shocked anymore when they encounter these sightings.

I disagree. If you're referring to this particular video, the subjects verbally expressed intrigue and fascination, as well as them being calm and collected. Would you rather prefer them to react in wild hysteria running around shouting apocalyptic references at the sky?

Yeah. I was thinking more contained-hysteria.

Seeing these 'things' 20 years ago would have people almost screaming in uncertainty.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
Nevermind
edit on 21-11-2011 by Acharya because: (no reason given)

Nope , thats a different video.......

Although this video is probably lanterns , I am beginning to wonder why they seem to be forming almost perfect triangles so often lately.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Three anythings form a triangle (or a straight line)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Well, given the noise in the background and whatever that clicking noise is taking up the majority of the audio you can hear in the video and the helicopters (if they are such) being so high up in the air, it would be difficult to capture the sound of the chopping blades on a cruddy camera.

I'm by no means 100% sure of what's up there, it is entirely possible that it is of extraterrestrial origin, but it's difficult to conclusively decipher what is up there given the awful film.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Nice to see you Phage.
What I am not seeing are four lanterns behaving the same way which, are supposedly subjected to the same environmental conditions.

If I released four balloons (lanterns. whatever), I don't expect one to go north, the other south, the other east and the last one, west. I expect them to all be taken in the same direction.
And I certainly don't expect one to appear stationary, while another moves despite the calm-like conditions.

Not sure how to go about researching this but I am pretty certain this 4-craft triangular UFO pattern has been gracing our skies long before the lantern craze ever got underway.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join