It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview w/ The Mad Martian Richard C Hoagland Fired from NASA for Spying for the Soviets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Interview w/ The Mad Martian Richard C Hoagland Fired from NASA for Spying for the Soviets

Hello all let me first start by saying I use to follow RCH in my early days of researching the Alien subject. I was first introduced to RCH's work when he was the guy that brought attention to the Face On Mars Viking photo en.wikipedia.org... For years fascinated with the prospect of this being part of something huge he was someone i looked up to. But over the years a side to RCH and a pattern began to show. The usual "wait for it i know something you don't know" at the end of his comments. As if he was hinting around well he never fails to do so. Then i met a fella online a few years ago on another forum where John Lear frequents. Gary claimed he worked with RCH at the enterprise mission and that he was a good friend with RCH until RCH supposedly turned on him and began to act odd. That there was an old documentary about the face on mars . I kind of brushed him off after that but he seemed so sincere. But chalked him up to be another loon. I don't remember the whole conversation but according to Gary the Martian RCH i guess ruined this poor guy's career and he lost everything was on the verge of homelessness but this was a couple years ago. Here is a his blog www.latenightinthemidlands.com...
www.latenightinthemidlands.com...

Apparently over at the examiner another chap I know made an article after talking with Gary and told him the same thing. Lastly it came to my attention RCH was under some heat on his facebook account after he apparently stole the art from an graphical artist without permission to use on his Enterprise Mission web site. Then as of recent the silly Elenin?space ship claims, RCH seems to have taken the route of the lunatic fringe as of late desperate to receive attention. I really began to question RCH after the "star ship eleinin" tripe even after it disintegrated then claimed it had turned off his lights, I has heard enough. Here is the article or interview with RCH's ex associate , you might find it interesting the guy claims RCH lost his job at NASA after he was caught working as a Russian spy.

www.examiner.com...

This was originally written by me after speaking to The Mad Martian on the telephone. I felt it was so much information that I handed it over to The Mad Martian to make it right. So this article has been written by the both of us. Prepare yourselves for astounding revelations! Gary Leggiere use to be practically Hoagland's right hand man. Known also as MARS REVEALER, Gary used to be a radio show host on the space coast of florida, with a radio show called THE MARTIAN REVELATION RADIO SHOW. He also had his show online. Inside a controversial documentary, called Ufo Diaries, we can see Hoagland in more than a 3rd of that video. Plus the important fact or of that video is old yet new image data the public has never seen before, showing what appear to be OTHER Faces of Mars, & not in the same locations. This is amazing & controversial itself, yet Gary says there is more to this than meets the EYE!(pun intended). Because Gary claims that inside that documentary, embecded within the script itself, is a hidden secret code Gary claims to have found. He even studied into it, with Hoagland's blessing & Hoagland's wondering what Gary could, or would see or find. Advertisement Gary continued looking into that code he claims he found, because it seemed important to Hoagland for Gary to keep doing so. What was he anticipating in gary's search of information from this code? Gary not believed what he was seeing, Yet Hoagland seemed to believe it enough, to encourage Gary to keep looking into it & reporting his findings to Hoagland. So as Gary continued looking into this code of Cydonia, from Ufo Diaries, Gary however thought it was crazy for him to keep pursuing that code as he thought to himself, it must be impossible. It must be insane. It just cannot be. Was Hoagland just trying to throw him off the investigation & the hunt into those Faces of Mars images? He was not sure. Yet Gary would continue looking into that code Gary calls as being likened to a crystal ball. Showing him things & leading him to see about things, & things about certain people! Plus some secret history. It led Gary as he claims, ultimately to see Hoagland, in showing information & secrets of what must have been from Hoagland's own secret past. Gary could not believe what he was seeing or finding. What were the odds?? How can this be real? This was very confusing for Gary, yet as the more he studied & kept looking deep into this code he found, it only led him further on to see deeper things connected to Hoagland, describing his past.For instance, who he was, what he was doing then, who he really is, what he is doing now, even up to today that Gary claims this code has been spot on about. Is he mistaken? Yet Hoagland as Gary claims keeps running to the hills & will NOT confront Gary or anyone else to answering about the issues Gary brings forth, for the demand of Hoagland in his need to address & answer for Gary's claims. That in itself is consistent to things Gary says about Hoagland, from the code point of view, as well as from what many today are also seeing. He is avoiding Gary & also the Ufo Diaries & avoiding answering about those secret Faces of Mars images seen in that video, that the producers told Gary on his radio show in 2006, that Hoagland provided them. Gary speaks of Hoagland using a code to relay ideas across from his superiors who he is possibly being fed scripts from. A code that is used to relay information in his insider info sharing schemes regarding so many shill thrills like Comet Elenin and Asteroid YU55. This story takes bizarre twists and turns that would make a mini series that would make the Twilight Zone tv show seem rather sane. A funny thing to notice also is that though Gary found it, he believes it was not, nor could be an accident, or a coincidence. But intended for him, to find it, & to bring it forth to Hoagland's attention. It seems by some intelligent design or will or by some weird technology Gary thinks they have that can see through time, or possibly interact through time, to create possible alternate future/s. Gary claims that this code inside of it, when seeing enough, he says it is like someone inside that code, is communicating with him. That leads him on further to see into this all & make him think it is all real, by slowly guiding him as like following bread crumbs, & he as being like a person being taught methods of like being a detective to pick up those bread crumbs & put it together, & as being like putting together a case to weigh the evidence being shown & told to him, by something Gary claims is from the twilight zone! Information that led him coincidentally?,.. to see Hoagland! Gary could not believe even more the things he was seeing, what gary knew had to be connected to Hoagland. gary claims the code then led him to the name of the individual he was gleaning information about.

edit on 21-11-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Here is a Blogspot with Gary featured , and the video he is referring to.

www.latenightinthemidlands.com...

Richard Hoagland has still been hiding from the big story we are breaking this month where we have caught him red handed hiding images of other faces on Mars as well as structures! This material has NEVER been released by Richard Hoagland but were found when an anonymous source sent a copy of the old TV show called, "UFO Diaries" that clearly show many images that Richard Hoagland provided as backdrops to the show! We have presented the information on this page and it shows a very disturbing pattern of lies and deception. We also know that Hoagland even tried to get this researcher who is blowing the whistle on him committed to an insane asylum! Does this seem like the actions of a man that wants to discover the truth about Mars?

Another link allegedly exposing RCH imaginativeworlds.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
S&F

I hear Richard Hoagland on Coast to Coast occasionally. Some of his theory's are out there,that's for sure.

Going to do some homework,with the links provided.

Thank You!
edit on 21-11-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
You mean Richard Hoaxland

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I'm going to claim his story as bunk. While I don't support Hoagland in any way. this Gary guy can't even get basic facts right. Hoagland never worked for NASA. He claims to have worked in a consultory role at NASA, but even this isn't true.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Don't know how legitimate the story is but talking to RCH myself and him flaking out when asked logical questions and his recent antics one has to wonder. I think he is trying really hard to discredit himself "does not make sense" or has an alternate agenda. Either way his ship has sunk, he may be more then just a charlatan.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

I'm going to claim his story as bunk. While I don't support Hoagland in any way. this Gary guy can't even get basic facts right. Hoagland never worked for NASA. He claims to have worked in a consolatory role at NASA, but even this isn't true.

Well directly working for NASA as a consultant, I stand corrected. But yeah. To my knowledge he allegedly was involved with NASA that is what I mean. Bunk? Could very well be, not much to go on with the source "Gary" I guess these things have a way of fading in to obscurity.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This guy might be on to something?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

I'm going to claim his story as bunk. While I don't support Hoagland in any way. this Gary guy can't even get basic facts right. Hoagland never worked for NASA. He claims to have worked in a consolatory role at NASA, but even this isn't true.

Well directly working for NASA as a consultant, I stand corrected. But yeah. To my knowledge he allegedly was involved with NASA that is what I mean. Bunk? Could very well be, not much to go on with the source "Gary" I guess these things have a way of fading in to obscurity.

Hoagland was a consultant for CBS for a short time. How could you guys not not know that? He reminds us of that at every turn. He shared a announcer's table once with Walter Cronkite during a rocket shot, and that made them blood brothers for life. Hoagland's going over the edge has been bettered by this Gary fellow. No wonder they worked together for awhile. Don't you people know nuts when you see them? A clever code embedded in a video for who??????????

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
AlienSun said: "Don't you people know nuts when you see them? A clever code embedded in a video for who?????????? "

MadMartian: Ok,... let's SEE how NUTS, SUN! Let's SEE if ANY INTELLIGENT LIFE,... CAN SURVIVE THERE?

CODE OF ODE 2 DA HOAG:
Pt.1.

Pt.2.

Pt.3.

Pt.4.

These videos speak for themselves....

top topics

join