It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
(visit the link for the full news article)
A MAN suffered severe burns after he seemingly burst into flames outside a Swedish railway station, the Goteborgs-Posten newspaper reported today.
A streetcar driver returning from his break yesterday evening saw the man suddenly covered in fire while he was standing outside a vinyl record store at the station.
The streetcar driver then ran up, ripped his coat off and managed to put the fire out with the help of another man. An ambulance arrived within minutes and took the man to the hospital.
Yeah I cant even remember the last time I heard about it, considering he survived we may be able to get a good insight into what happened.
Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
I have not heard of a case of spontaneous combustion for ages!! Nice find.
I still believe the mitochondria explanation is a good theory concerning this topic.
Occams razor would probably support this theory, or that he was drinking a few fine spirits..
Originally posted by no special characters
Maybe sparks were created by his clothes and he let one fly..
Just a theory... Combines with some flammable fabric you have a human torch.
"He is sedated and will probably remain under for another couple of weeks," he added, saying there was no indication of any foul play.
vinyl record store
Originally posted by DangerDeath
Microwaved? Several mobile phones can produce the effect. It is also a weapon technology, used by Americans.