It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Temple 100 Feet Underground!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

So this was started in the 60's, but looks so modern, clean, and recently finished. Has anyone noticed in the Hall of Mirrors pic how real the girl to the bottom left in the mural looks (Not the real woman on the floor)? Also how reminiscent it is of the Denver Airport murals?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

It's sad that you feel the need to ruin an uplifting thread about a single man's achievements by dragging your personal religious beliefs into it..

Can't you simply enjoy the thread and if not then don't post??

You seem to sprout your religious rants in EVERY thread..
Boring, get a life...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The article said that the Italian gov took over ownership.

Do they still claim it as state property?

I understand he did it without permits, but does it go under other peoples land?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolder
confused tho did he create the temple himself by remote viewing?

I too was very curious how this was built so I started searching and found this:

Originally posted by FACTnet
"Damanhur. A new age sect that produces gourmet Italian food and luxury fabrics for European fashion houses is being investigated for allegedly exploiting its members. Founded in 1976 by Oberto "The Falcon" Airaudi, a former insurance salesman, the Damanhur sect has become a multi-million-dollar business empire based in an underground Alpine temple that looks like a Bond film set. The Italian interior ministry claimed life at Damanhur was "regulated by rigid dispositions that limit the personal freedom of its members." The group is also under investigation by the public prosecutor for arson and aggravated fraud. Two former members said they were forced to work 15 hours a day building the temple deep under the Alps."

Originally posted by investigator
It is very difficult to leave Damanhur once you are in. The indoctrination and psychological conditioning is very strong and as you aptly say in the video, it is like living in another world. Citizens cannot relate to normal everyday life. They live in a Falco generated Sci-fi fantasy, believing that he is the reincarnation of the god Horus, that they are hosting aliens in their body, travelling in time during their sleep and rebuilding Atlantis on a parallel plane of existence. Falco has had sexual relations with over 40% of the female members of the community. He takes women away traveling at weekends in million Euro motor homes on ‘magic journeys’ and calls it ‘ritual alchemy’. Damanhur is no utopia it is a cult... in Italy everyone knows this.

Originally posted by Leo Zagami,
"I first heard of them back in 1991 from a dear friend of mine called Gianluca, who went to visit them and to his astonishment, after a few joints of grass, was given the possibility to visit their underground complex, a place that was still secret at the time just before the police discovered the project.

He told me they were a spooky sect spiritually; a kind of New Age mishmash of various beliefs inspired by the visions of Oberto Airaudi, their founder (connected to the Theosophical movement and other occult groups) who is a notorious pervert within the community and likes to have a sort of harem full of ladies at his disposal for his sexual magick practices.

The underground complex was sadly built by a bunch of mind controlled slaves on '___', that Oberto freely supplied to the workers during the course of many years of hard labour in the worst drugged up conditions. Volunters came from all over the world; innocent individuals and junkies that believed that Oberto Airaudi was channeling the vision of a a High Priest of Atlantis...pure rubbish, but very dangerous indeed - a sort of mind prison camp that reminds me of the practices of occultist Aleister Crolwey at the Abbey of Thelema in Sicily. The energy in the place is apparently not at all positive and we can only imagine what went really on during the long period of construction that started in 1978."

Originally posted by free@last
"One thing that makes me very angry is that they are manipulating people's love for art to gain support for an exploitative cult. It's interesting that when I was there the guides said nothing about the working conditions of the members who dug out the tunnels in the mountain, although they did say that it was all done by without machines i.e. with pick axes and buckets. The truth about Damanhur needs to be spread far and wide. Italians and others in Damanhur need our help and support."

Originally posted by Grisù
"However, there is a huge omission in the land registry details: THE SOLE BENEFICIARY OF THE TEMPLE OF HUMANKIND IS AIRAUDI OBERTO SO CALLED ‘FALCO’. It means that all the Euros paid by visitors to the Temple go by ‘divine right’ only into the pockets of Airaudi. As I said, the slaves construct the ‘pyramids’ for board and lodging and the Pharaoh collects the cash. Watch out and try not to get mixed up in it."

Originally posted by Anno33
"I am pleased that we are beginning to emerge from the conspiracy of silence that Oberto Airaudi encourages in all his faithful. In fact in Damanhur you are taught to pretend and say only that which is useful to Airaudi, so as to justify all the controls imposed inside. I am saying all this because I lived in Damanhur for many years...
The average Damanhurian is working a 15-18 hour day including Saturday and Sunday, without a break and if by chance you should get sick and not be able to work it does not matter, others will stand in for you and you can recover the hours later by staying up all night the rest of the week! He also has to contribute at least 1,000 euro per month to the Nucleo family to which he or she is a member."

Originally posted by Jimbos123456
"In addition in the conspiracy theory circles they are claiming Damanhurs founder Oberto Airaudi is an illuminati. He is supposedly connected to groups such as Theosophical society which many claim is run by darkworkers"

Originally posted by Giorgio
"When I first left Damanhur I was ‘hyper’, I was drunk on my new found freedom and completely out of balance. After years of intense restriction I was overwhelmed by the fact that I could now do exactly as I pleased. ...no more heavy buckets of cement to carry in the Temples, no more bricks to move endlessly from one temple site to another, no more excavating the mountain, no more construction work late into the night, in fact no more ‘forced’ volunteering of any kind. No more obligatory Meditation School meetings, no more anxiety about arriving on time, no need to remember not to eat after 3 pm on Mondays, no periods of silence to observe."

"...no one spying on me or reporting me for not observing my ‘Legge individuale’. No more bugs listening to my private conversations, no more control of my computer or telephone, no one writing evaluations on my performance as a citizen. No one taking over my parental role as regards my children."

"At the beginning, Damanhur had seemed such a spiritual utopia, far removed from the evils of this world but by the end it had become a psychological prison that held me captive inside a life of fear. It took me years to see the true reality of my situation, to stop brushing aside my doubts and accept that I had made a huge error of judgment. If I had truly listened to my warning inner voices when I was encouraged by the King Guides to give all my property to the community I would perhaps have escaped more lightly."

"From that point on I began to question everything that I had been told by Falco and community leaders and quietly examine the reality that I was involved in. It took almost a year to put all the pieces together and finally understand the whole picture. During that year I fought an internal struggle with myself in a kind of ping-pong war of ‘yes it is all true- no it isn’t’. I was totally confused, I did not want to believe that it was all a terrible litany of lies, I did not want to believe that I had allowed myself to be manipulated and tricked into giving away everything I owned. That I had been working for years to the point of exhaustion, not to create a model society but to make a billionaire even richer. Oh yes, it was a bitter pill to swallow. At first I was amazed at the truth behind the lies, then I felt sick to the stomach, then I was outraged and in the end I was heart broken. I had invested all of myself and everything I had in Damanhur and its ‘dream’ and it had turned out to be the worst kind of nightmare: the kind that you cannot wake up from, the kind that will haunt you for the rest of your life."

"The anger was mixed with such a profound sense of betrayal that I can find no words to describe it. It is a primordial anger that swells up in me every now and again and screams against the injustice of it all, an anger that screams “How could you have been SO STUPID!” An anger that is remorseless in its search to understand WHY? An anger that constantly asks “HOW could this have happened to me?”
Source:
damanhurinsideout.wordpress.com...

Originally posted by Unavoce
"The supreme head of Meditation, the absolute Pontiff, the Pharaoh, He whose word and behavior is beyond question, is Falco."

Allegations of sex abuse, psychological conditioning and money laundering have come out against them. Heartbreaking stories from many ex-members talk about a reign of terror that seems so similar to what takes place in Scientology.
edit on 1-12-2011 by Murgatroid because: Added a quote

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Awe, that is such a bummer. Although, I'd rather know the truth about something than think it's all happy and good when maybe it's not. It's so beautiful and could be used for such wonderful purposes. I wonder what the lady on this thread who lives there thinks about this? Maybe I can get her back here to reply. Thanks for the research.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It sure is a sacred place. You are shut down from the world and really goes deep into your mind.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
please correct me if im wrong but this guy had visions when he was ten and later he decided to actually build models of his visions? Or did he actually discover this temple underground based on the details in his visions?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview
Awe, that is such a bummer. Although, I'd rather know the truth about something than think it's all happy and good when maybe it's not. It's so beautiful and could be used for such wonderful purposes. I wonder what the lady on this thread who lives there thinks about this? Maybe I can get her back here to reply. Thanks for the research.

I am still here. For some reason, even though I am subscribed, I am not getting messages about updates. Luckily, I check the thread every few days to see if there are any new posts.

How do I respond? For one thing, I am here posting publicly, not something that would be possible if we were isolated. Many Damanhurians are on Facebook and other social networks. While our Facebook page is mainly for courses and the spiritual side of Damanhur, our group is for the citizens and friends of the community: www.facebook.com... Feel free to post there if you would like to get more information from citizens.

As for the rest of the comments, I could spend hours typing up a rebuttal, but it would be my word against something found on the internet. If you have direct questions, I would be happy to answer them, that may be easier. My life is an open book. You can read about me and my work at www.eternallightenergy.com... and www.facebook.com...

A few things to note: the economics here are open to all citizens. What this means is that in each nucleo house, we review every euro/credito that comes in and where it goes. We have weekly meetings for all citizens where everything is discussed, and even temporary citizens (people here for three months as part of the NewLife program) participate and learn about the nitty gritties of the community. On Thursdays, there is an open Q&A session with Falco for all guests and citizens where you can ask him anything, and on Fridays it is just for guests.

I am here, so if you have specific questions, feel free to ask.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by contritedaniel
please correct me if im wrong but this guy had visions when he was ten and later he decided to actually build models of his visions? Or did he actually discover this temple underground based on the details in his visions?

Falco had dreams of Damanhur and the Temples of Humankind when he was little. There was a group of about 13 founders that decided to make this vision a reality by creating the first nucleo community and later starting the construction of the Temples. Damanhurians have been working on the temples ever since.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
One more comment (sorry, I should have included this above):

Many of the references sited before come from one site, a blog started by two former founders that disagreed with where the rest of the founders wanted to take the community. Most posts are made anonymously, making it impossible to ask questions. The FaceNet article is from 1998. Many things in the community have changed since then. There is one thing that is constant at Damanhur, change.

Con voi!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This is insane. Blow it up !

These people should have not escaped fines and or prosecution for breaking the law. That sends a message to others that they can get away with such defacement of government property without the proper permits and taxes required.

When you own property, you really do not own it. You own a title for usage while the property above, below, mineral rights etc still really belong to the city. if the wanted to dig out this place they should have had the proper permission first to do so.

They got away with a crime therefore having this "temple" is very hypocritical. This place should be blown up and this person ( and helpers) fined and prosecuted as conspirators to crimes against the city.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
These people should have not escaped fines and or prosecution for breaking the law. That sends a message to others that they can get away with such defacement of government property without the proper permits and taxes required.

When you own property, you really do not own it. You own a title for usage while the property above, below, mineral rights etc still really belong to the city. if the wanted to dig out this place they should have had the proper permission first to do so.

In Italy, there was no process for obtaining permits for underground construction of this type. This is one of the issues that had to be addressed. It has now been resolved and Damanhur has paid all necessary permitting and taxes for the Temples of Humankind. All current construction for the Temples of Humankind and the Temple of the People now has the proper permits.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by yvettesoler

I am still here. For some reason, even though I am subscribed, I am not getting messages about updates. Luckily, I check the thread every few days to see if there are any new posts.

How do I respond? For one thing, I am here posting publicly, not something that would be possible if we were isolated. Many Damanhurians are on Facebook and other social networks. While our Facebook page is mainly for courses and the spiritual side of Damanhur, our group is for the citizens and friends of the community: www.facebook.com... Feel free to post there if you would like to get more information from citizens.

As for the rest of the comments, I could spend hours typing up a rebuttal, but it would be my word against something found on the internet. If you have direct questions, I would be happy to answer them, that may be easier. My life is an open book. You can read about me and my work at www.eternallightenergy.com... and www.facebook.com...

A few things to note: the economics here are open to all citizens. What this means is that in each nucleo house, we review every euro/credito that comes in and where it goes. We have weekly meetings for all citizens where everything is discussed, and even temporary citizens (people here for three months as part of the NewLife program) participate and learn about the nitty gritties of the community. On Thursdays, there is an open Q&A session with Falco for all guests and citizens where you can ask him anything, and on Fridays it is just for guests.

I am here, so if you have specific questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks so much for your reply! I agree. I feel that you can't please everyone. It does appear to be a wonderful place. Beautiful, at the very least. I'd love to visit.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Thanks so much for your reply! I agree. I feel that you can't please everyone. It does appear to be a wonderful place. Beautiful, at the very least. I'd love to visit.

If you do come visit, please contact me. I love meeting people from the virtual community in person!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

Unbelievably Beautiful!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The Hipster's will be wanting a craft beer pop up in there soon.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join