It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Temple 100 Feet Underground!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+103 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

It all began in the early Sixties when Oberto Airaudi was aged ten. From an early age, he claims to have experienced visions of what he believed to be a past life, in which there were amazing temples. Around these he dreamed there lived a highly evolved community who enjoyed an idyllic existence in which all the people worked for the common good. More bizarrely still, Oberto appeared to have had a supernatural ability: the gift of "remote viewing" - the ability to travel in his mind's eye to describe in detail the contents of any building. "My goal was to recreate the temples from my visions," he says. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
This is by far the most amazing thing I have seen in a long long time! This is a temple built under a house. It has the most beautiful artwork! I am posting here so you can get a look at it.

It was built in secret, but now is exposed to the public. It is often used for group meditations.

Click the link below for the article:

Eighth Wonder of the World?
edit on 21-11-2011 by angellicview because: Spelling error

edit on 21-11-2011 by angellicview because: Added more details

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

Wow... this is breath-taking. I can't really think of what else to say beyond that...

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I thought I had seen this story before. The article is dated 2007. Amazing temple though.

Last updated at 09:58 22 November 2007

edit on 21-11-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Oops, you are right, it is dated 2007. Since the date was close - I glanced and thought it came out today. I hope everyone enjoys it anyway

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

How wonderful that you started a thread on Damanhur! I heard about them years ago & get their free email newsletter every month. Google up the community to find their website.

I wish I could help to found such a community. I know so many nice people of like mind who could take part- artists, entertainers, philosophers, mystics, you name it... even if only in my dreams. Beats living in the big bad city.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Wow! I'd never heard of that before. It sure is beautiful and amazing!!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
WOOOOWWWW un freakin believable!!! That is one of the coolest things I have seen... EVER!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I love crazy people. They make the nicest things!
Wow. This is my dream come true.
Thanks so much for posting this.
With all the bad news going around it's wonderful to be reminded of the beauty we can create.

Why don't we follow our inner visions more often?
S&F

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by angelic view

i've considered the life on this planet wonderful, that without human society, this would be a paradise.
biological life, plants, birds, oceans, sky, animals, little kids, fantastic.
corrupt politics, evil financial sector, dysfunctional medical care, ideology, damn 'em all.

nice to see that some humans can create a society that makes life worth living, it's amazing.

these people have something to believe in, how rare.

no matter how much we give to our local community, we have to live with the criminal insanity of our State and Federal systems and their mandates.

which makes sanity impossible at the local level.

this group found a way to build a society without mortgage, brilliant.

thanks, i needed something to believe in today.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I think this article was already posted before. Someone will soon give the link to the old thread about this topic.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
S&F for you!! Even though the article is somewhat dated, I had never heard about it before and appreciate that you brought it to light for us here. I am amazed at the beauty of these temples and awestruck at the energy put forth from the people to create such a wonder. What does NOT surprise me is the government raging in to take over because of unpaid taxes and lack of "permission". That was sickening. I am happy that these people were "allowed" to stay and build and live their lives there as an example to us all, but I wonder how many fantastic ideas around the world had come to fruition, only to be quashed and torn down due to lack of paperwork by our all-powerful elected governments. I'll bet the only reason this beautiful place is still standing is because the government figured they could cash in on tourist dollars or something. Thanx for digging this up again OP.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This is new to me as well. An excellent find, I was blown away by the shear Grandeur of it all. Wow. Thank you and S&F for you.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I don't care that it was 2007, I like it. Very schnazzy. Keep up with cool stuff like this! s & f, cause its beautiful

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
now that is amazing. It is nice to see someone in this crazy world still has humanity. Star for you.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

Wow! Besides the amazing beauty, this man's sense of organization must be applauded. To pull off something that large takes a lot of work, planning, and coordination. I'm truly awestruck.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
this is so cool!

confused tho did he create the temple himself by remote viewing? or did he just know where to look for it by remote viewing ?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Amazing! I can find no word to describe this.

The effort these people expended, the financial cost, all I can saw is wow.

It would be interesting to find out more about the visions this man had.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kolder
this is so cool!

confused tho did he create the temple himself by remote viewing? or did he just know where to look for it by remote viewing ?

First of all, thanks for all the wonderful replies. I am so glad everyone enjoyed it like I did.

It is unclear by reading the article the answer to this question. I wonder if he remote-viewed the interior of some of the buildings he was modeling and detailing his temple to look like?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

This is amazing. Incredible and breathtaking. I haven't seen a thread I enjoyed so much in quite a long time. What a great story and find. I don't know what to think of it. We are greater than we think ~ at least some of us. WHY? This guy and this girl ....make me feel talentless and like I am missing a gene or something.

Are they a NEW RACE?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

This is amazing. Incredible and breathtaking. I haven't seen a thread I enjoyed so much in quite a long time. What a great story and find. I don't know what to think of it. We are greater than we think ~ at least some of us. WHY? This guy and this girl ....make me feel talentless and like I am missing a gene or something.

Are they a NEW RACE?

Oh, I know! Isn't she wonderful! By the way, if you go to her website she describes each painting - I really enjoyed that.

I wonder if our genes will be "activated" like some people say they will? I do hope so!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join