It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Alien demon Germanic's Run The World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Tesla a program of the (Nazi) has been in the ufo making business since the beginning of time here on this planet. wrap your mind around this! these advance aryans have created everything from radio waves, to microwaves, toasters ovens to cleaning products in your home. trains, boats, busses, and airplanes, all created by the (Nazi) science method. their method is "if we cant make it we we use our advanced weaponry to "kidnapp" and force other people to make it for us!

enclosed is a video that will take you to youtube to watch an actual video made by a secret service agent who wantedProof alien demon germanic's video part 1 to share with us some of the secrets behind the ufo phenomina

see its quite simple we are confused. and thats okay to be such its more dangerous to be in denial vs anything else!
aliens have always been here amongst us think not then i have a movie for you they live nearly everyone who watches this movie finally wakes up and gets it.....Goodluck!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
anyone whose been to Denver airport knows what im talking about the paintings on the wall tell us all of what we need to know

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by starsystem3

Looks like the same subject and video presented in

This Thread

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
your out there mate, Tesla was a scientist/inventor? not some Nazi programe

en.wikipedia.org...

im not gonna bag on any thing till iv watched your video but im pretty sure ur on the wrong track, just my two cents

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

Moonknight Avatar.... Sweet

OP - Can you tell us more about this, for those not able to watch the video?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

yes it is!!! we need to spread this info to kill the disinfo that ufo, n aliens are sum new deal when they are the very ones controlling the fabric of society.....

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by BillyTJames

when our leaders get together and name something its never one person its a group a whole think thank they just show us one person just like with prez bush we 4got to bash the whole administration we just bashed him

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by starsystem3
Tesla a program of the (Nazi) has been in the ufo making business since the beginning of time here on this planet. wrap your mind around this! these advance aryans have created everything from radio waves, to microwaves, toasters ovens to cleaning products in your home. trains, boats, busses, and airplanes, all created by the (Nazi) science method. their method is "if we cant make it we we use our advanced weaponry to "kidnapp" and force other people to make it for us!

enclosed is a video that will take you to youtube to watch an actual video made by a secret service agent who wantedProof alien demon germanic's video part 1 to share with us some of the secrets behind the ufo phenomina

see its quite simple we are confused. and thats okay to be such its more dangerous to be in denial vs anything else!
aliens have always been here amongst us think not then i have a movie for you they live nearly everyone who watches this movie finally wakes up and gets it.....Goodluck!

What do you mean "UFO making business?"

If you are the one making something it wouldn't be "unidentified" to you, now would it?

Maybe you meant to say spaceship making business or something along those lines.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Tesla a program of the (Nazi) has been in the ufo making business since the beginning of time here on this planet...

...aliens have always been here amongst us think not then i have a movie for you they live nearly everyone who watches this movie finally wakes up and gets it.....Goodluck!

As you are probably aware, Nikola Tesla was Serbian-American not German. In my opinion, the greatest inventor/technological contributor & genius of modern time—again, my opinion. Unfortunately, his giftedness and discipline came at a great psychological and social cost.

When he was alive, he was defrauded by Westinghouse, Edison, & JP Morgan to name a few. After his death, despite the gov’t confiscating & hiding/classifying his research, he still left all of his us his legacy of usable alternating current.

To flippantly state such a genius’s name, in the context of Nazi technology, is thin to say the least. If Nazi spies were able to steal Tesla’s work from the US gov’t (post 1943), obviously, it didn’t help them win WW2.

Btw, here’s that great wiki link for Tesla that was mentioned earlier: en.wikipedia.org...

On the other hand, if Rowdy Roddy made you a believer in "They Live", well, maybe the "V" television series from the 1980’s will cement your conviction. As for me, after watching "They Live" in the theater (in 1988), I went home and tried to see creatures with my grandpa’s sunglasses, but everyone that I saw just seemed to laugh a lot more. 23-yrs. later, maybe I should try to score some more of those cool shades(?).

Another interesting post & good luck to you too.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

enclosed is a video that will take you to youtube to watch an actual video made by a secret service agent

Where did you get that info from then?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

What do you mean "UFO making business?"

If you are the one making something it wouldn't be "unidentified" to you, now would it?

Maybe you meant to say spaceship making business or something along those lines.

You knew what they meant though.We all do. So bit of a pointless post.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
hmm...i dont think Norbert Jürgen-Ratthofer can be called a secret service agent...more likely a good story teller and inventor of this legend...

some info about him:

german wiki

NEXT...

and i thought maybe something new will come up...no, always the same group of authors =(
edit on 21-11-2011 by Hessdalen because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2011 by Hessdalen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by OlafMiacov

Since you have a lot of common sense in your think tank, you actually dissected the message, examined it instead of taking bits and pieces out to debunk it n make a mockery of this post i will give you a vitua high five.

And those glasses on they live' was a symbolism for the 3rd eye aka pineal gland as far as tesla being framed im glad you understand that is what has happened. its what the real (nazi) do not the fabrication television version you see hanging around hitler. no the real (nazi) run the entire planet they are the military force that intimidates this planet. and all the aliens who come here if you get a chance research the denver airport mural...its the story of all our lives

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join