It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potent News Interview w/ Michel Chossudovsky (OWS Movement and the War on Libya)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I interviewed Michel Chossudovsky about the OWS Movement and the War on Libya. I'm sorry that this is almost a month old. I had forgotten that the ATS forum existed. Better late than never, I guess.

tv.globalresearch.ca...
edit on 11/21/2011 by PinealGland because: better title

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PinealGland

I find this video very informative. Not only does it explain a lot about the beginnings of OWS but also explains the groups involvement in the interference of the election in eastern europe around 2000. It also gives some detail about what happened in Egypt early in the year. Now that the elections are about to take place the riots have broken out. I remember reading an article about the situation in Egypt . The various groups there such as the clerics and the military kept saying someone was behind it but they didn't know who would benefit. Sounds like the same group is at it again. Which of course can be traced back to the US. My opinion is a new push to get who they want not the people of Egypt want to take power.

join