It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Interviews Independent Journalist On What OWS Really Is About

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I just watched this amazing video on what Occupy Wall Street is all about. David Icke interviews Luke Rudkowski from We Are Change.

Top quality interview imo, and I can agree with most points made by Luke, if not all.

A must view!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

A very good interview. Thanks for posting. I recommend it to everyone.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

The problem is simple.
The solution is not.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy
reply to post by Gab1159

The problem is simple.
The solution is not.

I completely agree. I'm still scratching my head as to how to fix things up...I just know it needs to be changed. I hope we find out soon enough!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
An excellent interview. Its good to see Luke has such an open mind. I hope there are many more like him in NY. I wish I could be there. I suppose I could drive the 40 mins to Chicago and visit the movement there....

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Perhaps it is good to remember that Change is the only constant in the universe.... so I think that since everyone and everything is constantly changing/evolving(however fast or slow)/ and progressing, then we are bound to see noticeable change soon. As we all know, change starts with us. I believe that even if you don't visit OWS, you can can still be effective by changing things in yourself on a personal level. It's easy to shun this movement. Its easy to keep doing the same old. easy to keep eating crappy and behaving crappy. It is more of a challenge to step outside the old circle and start doing things differently.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This Luke fellow is obviously very well informed about the NWO. I still have doubts about the organizers of the movement and the Soros funding etc. We will see what happens, if they keep their original demands for direct democracy to replace the Republic. As long as they keep that stuff they are misinformed and misguided. So we shall see how it all washes out.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159

Originally posted by RRokkyy
reply to post by Gab1159

The problem is simple.
The solution is not.

I completely agree. I'm still scratching my head as to how to fix things up...I just know it needs to be changed. I hope we find out soon enough!

Yes.
Its like putting a bell on a cat!
But most of the OWSers dont know
a cat from a dog.
edit on 21-11-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join