It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gematria connection found between Christian prophecy and Dec 21st 2012 ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Gematria is a form of cryptology, a cipher. Gematria has been practiced for thousands of years and is sometimes where one applies a numeric number value to a letter, in order to encrypt or encode information in a hidden way.

As the man we call Jesus was hanging on the cross it is recorded that he called his father "ABBA".

TAB can mean many things according to the Christianic "living" and evolving language of English. To include:

Definition of TAB
transitive verb

1: to furnish or ornament with tabs

2: to single out : designate

3: tabulate
Source: Merriam-Webster

TAB = TABULATE....

Definition of TABULATE
transitive verb

1: to put into tabular form
2: to count, record, or list systematically
Source: Merriam-Webster

Tab = Tabulate = to count, record, or list systematically = judge.

TAB = JUDGE... now back to Gematria....

ABBATAB = GOD's Judgement (well, could mean GOD's judgement, according to English)

A = 1, B=2, B=2, A=1, T=20, A=1, B=2

ABBATAB = 12212012 ... or: 12-21-2012 .... or Dec 21st, 2012.

But, I could be wrong.
Never was very good at math.
Maybe genetic, math used to make my Dad cuss.

Any thoughts fellow ATSers?
Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts,
ILikeStars

edit on 20-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: Put a Question mark at the end of the title.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

Finally! We're back to the end of the world stuff...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
You forgot to carry the 1.....Im not buying it sorry

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
You forgot to carry the 1.....Im not buying it sorry

No need to be sorry. I'm not really trying to "sell" it, just sharing some information with ATSers.

That damn one gets me every time.

Thanks for sharing AllUrChips. Have a good week,
ILikeStars

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

sarcasm?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

"ABBA".

You are so close!! What you have to do is listen to the music band "Abba" and all your questions will be answered. Trust me on this, they know their stuff.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I am constantly amazed by how many ways we as humans can pick apart something, read it, rearrange it, and read it again....and get the same answer. For this reason, many church elders prevented the populace from learning HOW to read to begin with, for fear that knowledge held sacred by the church would be understood better by the layman, and for this, the established order become obsolete, as it has today. The arts of numbers, letters, and Gematria intrigue me greatly for all the secrets it may hold. Interesting post, OP!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It's all about them tetrads.......
Google them...
2012 is supposed to be the second half of the great tribulation or something..
Can't deny the fact that NASA agrees that it's odd that four religious holy days fall on blood moons though..

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

GOD IS HERE

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by volafox

[color=413839]Yes, there are words here.
Thank you for the encouragement and affirmation volafox. If you enjoy cryptography and cryptoanalysis you may indeed find some of my threads in the future interesting.
Sometimes a secret is just a seek writ.
Much appreciated volafox, & have a great week,
ILikeStars

edit on 20-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: * You may want to highlight the above text to be able to read it better

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OfficerRICKY

Where GOD is
Gee, words. Hi! (??...maybe...maybe not)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

As it only fits the american way of writing dates, where the month comes before the day, it probably means that it is only the USA that will end on 21 dec 2012.
Most other countries put the day before the month as in 21-12-2012.
So another theory is maybe blown out of the water.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam

As it only fits the american way of writing dates, where the month comes before the day, it probably means that it is only the USA that will end on 21 dec 2012.

There is no 21st month in a year. Guess you have that theory dead to rights. Congratulations are in order I suppose. I'll press on all the same. I'm not totally ready to disregard 300+ million peoples' way of thinking. And, not all Americans write dates that way. The military would also write today's date as: 20NOV2011.

Congratulations Sailor Sam. Have a great week & thanks for sharing,
ILikeStars

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam

Well If America is Babylon, which is a theory I support, then it would be more likely to use our dating system, seeing as major stuff goes down in Babylon. Babylon falls, then the rest of the world suffers greatly because Babylon was buying all of the worlds goods. America has 15 trillion in debt...we've been buying a lot of stuff from all over the globe. America is a female name. Same with Babylon. Every possible evil deed is done in Babylon. Same with America.
I'm not a Christian, but I am open to the idea that there are hidden things in the Bible, especially Revelations, and even more especially since I know it's possible to see into the future.

edit on 20-11-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The only reason December 21, 2012 has any significance at all is due to poor researching skills. It's claimed that the Maya said the something would happen on that date, but it's not true. In fact there isn't a single Long Count from the Classic period that ends on 13.0.0.0.0. So, if the whole reason people have for believing something will happen on that day is false I highly doubt other cultures were hiding references to the date.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican

"ABBA".

You are so close!! What you have to do is listen to the music band "Abba" and all your questions will be answered. Trust me on this, they know their stuff.

ABBA:

Take A Chance On Me....

Winner Takes it All...

edit on 21-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: add another ABBA video.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
It's not hard to believe that yet another thread about apophenia has been started. We have gematria applied to an Anglicized spelling of something from whatever with bad math and a band from wherever mixed with a misrepresentation of the Mayans and who knows what other unrelated material is yet to come.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
It's not hard to believe that yet another thread about apophenia has been started. We have gematria applied to an Anglicized spelling of something from whatever with bad math and a band from wherever mixed with a misrepresentation of the Mayans and who knows what other unrelated material is yet to come.

Gematria is a method of applying numerical values to letters and words. Gematria existed thousands of years prior to my birth, so I don't think I made this up. There is no real math in the example of gematria in the opening post.

A is the first letter of the alphabet.
B is the second leter of the alphabet.
T is the twentieth letter of the alphabet.

A = 1
B = 2
T = 20

December 21st, 2012 = 12 21 2012

1221 = ABBA
2012 = TAB

ABBATAB could be written as 12212012 according to gematria techniques.

Have a nice week stereologist,
ILikeStars

edit on 21-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: Add some stuff, take some stuff away... something like that.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

All you have done is to play pointless numerology. The original method was applied to Hebrew. Now you play with English. The result is still meaningless.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

All you have done is to play pointless numerology. The original method was applied to Hebrew. Now you play with English. The result is still meaningless.

ಥ_ಥ

Are you trying to hurt my feelings?

I'm just sharing something. Feel free to believe or disregard any and all relevance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join