It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bloomberg "Lone Wolf" terror arrest.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If you check any of the Mainstream news right now, you will see this subject that just popped up. no need for me to link because its everywhere by now.

what struck me as soon as I read it, was this sounds like back up "false flag" for the New Internet censorship bill. being that the source of the the bomb info was from an Al Qaeda site. giving all the more reason and ammo to fuel support for this bill.

thoughts?
edit on 20-11-2011 by clutch36hp because: sorry mods can you please move this to the proper forum..didnt realize where i was.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by clutch36hp
thoughts?
edit on 20-11-2011 by clutch36hp because: sorry mods can you please move this to the proper forum..didnt realize where i was.

Aside from huh?
What?
This story may be everywhere at the moment but then I must be in a media free vacuum. Some of us do not have the tv on. Those are my thoughts.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
...Aliens & UFOs?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
hehe I know, I know...for got where I was when I saw this and posted.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Chinese lanterns

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I've seen the media's images of the explosives he allegedly tried to manufacture. They say he learned how to make explosives by reading the Al-Qaeda magazine Inspire. The article he probably read was "How to Build A Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom." I have the original copy of the magazine before the Secret Intelligence Service decided to PMS all over it.

Here is a picture of the CNN article about the "lone wolf."

img.abovetopsecret.com...

Here are images of the original Inspire magazine that show how to make explosives. I've whited out the instructions for obvious reasons.

edit on 20-11-2011 by questforevidence because: Image link error

edit on 20-11-2011 by questforevidence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

what struck me as soon as I read it, was this sounds like back up "false flag" for the New Internet censorship bill. being that the source of the the bomb info was from an Al Qaeda site. giving all the more reason and ammo to fuel support for this bill.

thoughts?

The mayor said Pimentel was "plotting to bomb police patrol cars and also postal facilities as well as targeted members of our armed services returning from abroad." But there was no evidence that he was working with anyone else, the mayor said.

"He appears to be a total lone wolf," Bloomberg said at a news conference.

Pimentel was motivated by his resentment of American troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, fueled by Al Qaeda propaganda, the mayor said. "He was not part of a larger conspiracy emanating from abroad."
link

Wait a minute!!

He wanted to go after the police and members of our military returning from abroad because he was fueled by propaganda and angry about American troops in Iraq and Afghanistan????

That description sounds an awful lot like some OWS supporters I’ve heard. Was this guy one of the agitators in black at OWS?
Calm down!! Just Kidding!!

My thoughts - I predict we’ll see this more and more over the next 12 months leading to the presidential election? It may be a distraction for the Internet censorship bill or just a feather in Obama's reelection cap.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This'll be used to discredit the OWS movement.

As soon as the frothing far-right wingers get hold of this, they'll use any dirty tactics to mock the protesters. Mark my words. Even if this event is unrelated and wholly irrelevant to the protests.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

As soon as the frothing far-right wingers get hold of this, they'll use any dirty tactics to mock the protesters. Mark my words. Even if this event is unrelated and wholly irrelevant to the protests.

The OWS crowd does a good enough job discrediting themselves! We need only fire up the video camera and point. You couldn’t make up the stuff they do!! Pooping on cop cars?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by mr-lizard

The OWS crowd does a good enough job discrediting themselves! We need only fire up the video camera and point. You couldn’t make up the stuff they do!! Pooping on cop cars?

That's not typical behaviour of real protesters, me and you both know that. I'm guessing by your reply you're on the other side of the coin then?

--

Regardless, It's a good job he was caught and no loss of life occurred.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It's not going to get better from here forward,IMO...

Homeland security has been working very hard over the years to implement a domestic terrorism response.New York is the hub for terrorism central,the vast network they have set - up post 9/11 is phenomenal.

It's also quite possible that the protests which have swept New York are just the beginning.Once the censorship starts so does the massive crackdown on homegrown domestic terrorists.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Already tagged as an "Al Qaeda sympathiser".
Now all they have to do is crowbar the word Iran in there and we are good to go.

Originally posted by seabag
" But there was no evidence that he was working with anyone else, the mayor said.
The mayor said. "He was not part of a larger conspiracy emanating from abroad."

Wow they can't hit that home hard enough, they have had this guy for 5 minutes and they are pretty adamant they don't need to interrogate him in any way because they know 100% fact he is just a "lone wolf!".
Seems a bit suspect to me to be so adamant when usually they have to strap someone to a board upside down and pour water up their nose just to get them to admit to some nonsense.

Sounds like this was a follow up from the 'foiled Saudi ambassador assassination attempt' if you ask me.
edit on 20-11-2011 by keepithush because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

I don't believe posting this material in the future will be legal,may not be now.IMO if the internet censorship starts soon the crackdown begins on those they have profiled through their internet use,and if what you are viewing is deemed a threat,then we might very well be next.

edit on 20-11-2011 by Daedal because: spelling

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

If you check any of the Mainstream news right now, you will see this subject that just popped up. no need for me to link because its everywhere by now.

thoughts?

no its just ANOTHER VIOLENT MUSLIM..

No False flag needed.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
There are already several threads about this topic on the news forums, the forums where something like this should have been posted.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join