It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The problem with the "lone wolf" issue.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Looking at every main stream news network every single network is parroting the exact same information.

Mayor Bloomberg: 'Lone wolf' arrested in terror plot

So all news networks giving out the same info.......and leaving the SAME facts out.

I believe they are waiting to see what conspiracy theories are going to spawn before filling in the blanks with their own details.

Probably should have just added this to another thread that is started on the subject. But I do not think I see any discussions on how they are using this "lone wolf" issue to further discredit the people who are right. (the conspiracy theorists)

Bloomberg can say whatever he wants, and given the extreme reaction to peaceful protests by police, I have no doubt that there are conspirators out their right now plotting on how to take down this corrupt system. But they are way to organized in their responses. Its a sham, and the purpose is yet unknown. I think there is more to this story than just trying to turn public opinion towards loss of liberty, I believe this is a story that will be exploited to allow favor in assassinating American citizens. After-all, much easier to kill people and plant evidence of wrong doing then to try them in a court of law..... Damn that whole tried in a court of your peers crap.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
If true, then forums like this will become quite a bit more boring. I think I can hear a drone circling near.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I've seen the media's images of the explosives he allegedly tried to manufacture. They say he learned how to make explosives by reading the Al-Qaeda magazine Inspire. The article he probably read was "How to Build A Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom." I have the original copy of the magazine before the Secret Intelligence Service decided to PMS all over it. I will try to post the images shortly for authenticity.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Here is a picture of the CNN article about the "lone wolf."

img.abovetopsecret.com...[/img]

Here are images of the original Inspire magazine that show how to make explosives. I've whited out the instructions for obvious reasons.

img.abovetopsecret.com...

img.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

Here's hoping there are many moms with blowed up kitchens

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

top topics

join