It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Fake doc injected cement in woman's rear

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
mods, wasn't sure where to put this, or whether to put it anywhere, but i found it so off the wall insane and twisted that if for no other reason i thought others might enjoy a good laugh, cringe, retch...etc......

MIAMI (AP) — A woman who wanted to work at a nightclub started searching for someone who could perform plastic surgery at a cheap price to give her a curvier body. Police say what she found was a woman posing as a doctor who filled her buttocks with cement, mineral oil and flat-tire sealant.

TextBamford said Morris told the woman, "'Oh don't worry, you'll be fine. We just keep injecting you with the stuff and it all works itself out.'"

link to ap story

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Ok, I know this won't be funny to everyone but I just had to say it...

The term "Hard Ass" comes to mind.

edit on 20-11-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

Things like this are happening all the time. Especially with fake botox injections.
Word of advice, Never see a doctor you met on Craigslist.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

yes, thailand would be safer, and probably cheaper.
maybe i'll now cancel my concrete penis enhancement.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This reminds me of an article by Laura Rena Murray of the New York times called The High Price of Looking Like a Woman.

Its focus was on transsexuals who went to places to have loose silicon injection illegally injected into their body.

Ms. Quispe, an Ecuadorean immigrant who came to New York at age 9, was determined to get the curves that would make her look more feminine. But she lacked health insurance or the money to pay for surgical procedures that would provide them; they can cost as much as $70,000. So she tried something else: she went to a so-called pumper, a person who illegally injects silicone to modify the body.

Sometimes these unlicensed pumpers would accidentally pump silicone directly into the patients bloodstream. Other times the loose silicon would find its way out of target areas and into other places where painful lumps would then form. There are even other cases, much like the one in the OP, where they inject oil or some non-silicone substance in their body, take the money, and run.

The whole scenario is a shame. I'd prefer if people left their body's alone for the most part, and it's horrible that reckless, apathetic individuals prey on those who can't afford to see a legitimate plastic surgeon.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp
reply to post by GmoS719

yes, thailand would be safer, and probably cheaper.
maybe i'll now cancel my concrete penis enhancement.

Sorry about your "little" problem.
Mexico is cheap, and has clean hospitals.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Who in their right mind thought this person was a doctor??

Ugh..

man-arrested-for-boosting-butts-with-cement-fix-a-flat

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Are these people stupid? What are they thinking by going to back street procedures! Complete idiots; they don't deserve any empathy.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Gives new meaning to the lyrics.."She's a brick...house."

Wow. It really baffles my mind what goes through someone's mind to inject another person with stuff like that. I mean, is the money THAT good?

Morris injected some type of tube in several sites around her bottom, pumping it full of a toxic concoction. Morris reassured the woman when the pain became too intense, police said. Bamford said Morris told the woman, "'Oh don't worry, you'll be fine. We just keep injecting you with the stuff and it all works itself out.'"

That explains it, a pusher. "You'll come back for more, we'll just jeep injecting you." The cycle continues.

Must have learned very well from the pharmaceutical industry and all of their commercials. Got itchy feet? Take this, but it might cause your nose to fall of and you to have a stroke, so then you can take this med that is not covered by insurance, and get a plastic nose. Everything is FINE!
edit on 20-11-2011 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

mods, wasn't sure where to put this, or whether to put it anywhere, but i found it so off the wall insane and twisted that if for no other reason i thought others might enjoy a good laugh, cringe, retch...etc......

It only goes to show that sometimes you get what you pay for.

Why anybody would let somebody do something to their body without first checking credentials is beyond me. While I think the person who did this to her should be punished, there wouldn't be a demand for this type of stuff if people used their brains beforehand.
edit on 20-11-2011 by supine because: quote

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
"Police: Fake doc injected cement in woman's rear"

Is there any concrete evidence to back up this story?

But seriously, says more about society and its damaging perception of women than its ability to produce opportunistic scammers.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Ok, I know this isn't funny to many but I just had to say it...

So does the term "Dumb Ass."

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
that would have cemented her destiny

she would have been angry after that, i can see it now:

"Whats up your a***?" - "Harden up".

Adds new meaning to cracked cement.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by jude11
Ok, I know this isn't funny to many but I just had to say it...

So does the term "Dumb Ass."

So true...

Amazing the humor we find at the expense of others. But to be fair, anyone that does this is ripe for it IMO.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Please permit me to be blunt.
This planet has issues.

Guys, don't put your penis in crazy.
Ladies, don't let crazy put it's penis in you.

Good luck ATSers. Stay safe out there.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm afraid this thread has reached "rock bottom"

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

MIAMI (AP) — A woman who wanted to work at a nightclub started searching for someone who could perform plastic surgery at a cheap price to give her a curvier body. Police say what she found was a woman posing as a doctor who filled her buttocks with cement, mineral oil and flat-tire sealant.

TextBamford said Morris told the woman, "'Oh don't worry, you'll be fine. We just keep injecting you with the stuff and it all works itself out.'"

link to ap story

I too use cement to fill in the cracks!

Seriously though, it sounds very dangerous.
I bet the lady in question was sh*tting bricks for a while there.

***Breaking News Just In***
The lady in question has just admitted herself into a local mental hospital.
When asked why? she replied, 'I just cannot take it anymore. I feel like I
am cracking up inside. I have this compelling feeling that deep down,
I really need to mature. I am too set in my ways. Smashing. C-Ya.'

'This is Rocky Stone reporting..
Back to you in the studio, Kent.'
edit on 20-11-2011 by pshea38 because: Fill-In

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I bet it looks like 2 bricks in a paper sack. Better yet, "oh she's a brick...house". OMG the things humans do to make us laugh. I think I am done for the day. Thanks for the smiles OP and other posters. G'nite.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Are these people stupid? What are they thinking by going to back street procedures! Complete idiots; they don't deserve any empathy.

and even less-so with lines like this, clearly begging for it, "The victim is still recovering from the surgery and says it's too painful to work."

She wanted to work in a night club, but wanted to be curvy, so she went to that side-show freak and had a tube jammed under her skin and her butt filled with silly putty... i think the "pain" she is complaining about would be her last remaining braincell dying of embarrassment.

She should have a charity set up in her name so people can send her donations to stay out of the gene pool. that sounds like a perfect job for her.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

She should have a charity set up in her name so people can send her donations to stay out of the gene pool. that sounds like a perfect job for her.

The perfect job for her doing things like this, would be on jackASS.. She would earn a bloody fortune...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join