It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The movie "Cowboys & Aliens" is ANOTHER blatant ANUNNAKI psyop!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Apparently the mods of ATS viewed my post as offensive.
My apologies, that was not my intention, i only call for evidence.
Once more, i´m sorry if i´ve offended someone.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoswellCityLimits

..are not there protocols laid out in them [ MJ-12 documents ] for the media to disseminate the 'truth' in successive waves? If there is no such thing as a time-table for TPTB to follow, they've still done either a great job leaking information over the years, or done a horrible job keeping it all secret.

well said
edit on 11/20/2011 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Or the writers are members of occultist societies and use their secret knowledge for indoctrinating the masses, through one the most powerful psyop tools: The movie industry.

wait, so we should or shouldnt believe what we see on TV? Make up your minds people!

I knew Obi Wan was real! Where can i attend the Jedi academy?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The writers of this and Transformers are probably just reflecting elements of contemporary pop culture, i.e., ancient aliens theories.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Yes.

Personally? I like the blending of Western, and Sci-fi.

Actually, the many stories of the "wild west" and the genre of 'westerns' in particular have been co-opted in many ways, to suit the story lines of science fiction plots (and, many other sorts of contemporary settings) as well.

The basic "story" really can be broken down into its component parts, and there are only a finite number of iterations.

Greek plays, and the inceptions and organization....the formulas..... created that long ago are still the base foundations for just about every story ever since.

The "Western" is actually very well suited as a template for Science Fiction. It's interesting to note that Gene Roddenberry, primary creative force behind the genesis of Star Trek back in the 1960s, used the analogy of the Western to pitch his concept to skeptical TV executives. A sort of "Wagon Train" to the stars was his phrase, to describe the show...."Wagon Train" being a popular TV Western of that day.

Even long after Roddenberry's death, several spin-offs of the Star Trek franchise used creative ways to meld the 'western' genre into the story-telling.

One that pops into mind is an episode from the last of the franchise, Star Trek - Enterprise. The title is "North Star" [ link below for audiences in the USA only, I believe
].

Plot synopsis is a community of Humans who had been abducted from the American Southwest at some point in the early 1800s, and re-located on another Earth-like planet. The original (extra-terrestrial) captors, though, had lost control over the Humans....and were thus subjugated.

It is a veiled morality tale of Human prejudice, racism and intolerance. One of the prime hallmarks of the Star Trek concept, actually.

Link to episode "North Star" on CBS.com

Enjoy! (with some popcorn).

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
you see what happened wuz...

agents scour the interwebz to find what wild theories are popular and then run them in their movies to create a distraction. yes it is symbolic of the annunaki, but the symbols are there to tell you "hey they are real!" They are there to distract you from the truth.

Just as the date given by the Mayan calendar of Dec. 21 2012. First how they illustrate it in movies as destruction of the world and two the date itself. Its all just a distraction to wheel your lazy no-good fat dumb butt into the next segement of their plan. Them, being greedy men like to play "god."

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
it is possible, but i honestly think hollywood is just tryna get the best out of the scifi sub genres while it can. look at the new things about zombies and aliens and this and that coming out.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Hey AnunnakiBastard, I agree etc, but just want to know where your avatar is from. You haven't started your comment section so I couldn't ask on there.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
This movie SUCKED! I fly alot and was stuck in Florida for one day extra....a watched this movie in a Hotel pay per view.....what a complete waste of time....and this is coming from a person who as a kid ADORED anything SCI-FI....and as an adult....ended up working with or doing things that I would never have imagined.....and I have a pretty good imagination!

I find it hard to connect this movie to ANYTHING other than what it really is....A BAD MOVIE! And on top of it....you have the LOVELY CO-STAR....13 from HOUSE....appearing NAKED....and it STILL COULDN'T SAVE THE MOVIE!

I LOVE WOMEN....EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM....and when I can't get excited about 13 going naked....you KNOW it's a bad movie!

Plus...most people don't realize how much working out is involved for an actor before they do a NUDE SCENE. They must look PERFECT! I play on the big stage and even though I am in good shape....I have to undergo months of workouts before a tour.

I am 6ft 1 in....220lbs of muscle and by tours end....I am 200 lbs. I could very easily be 240 and still look in shape because of my bone stature....but if you are moving constantly....you need less weight. I once weighed 176 and was always hungry.

At 220 I have enough muscle mass ......hold...si

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I just watched this last night and actually quite enjoyed it. Its just a fun ride with plenty of action, a little mystery, and cowboys and aliens of course. Harrison Ford, Daniel Craig, they both played it well. Do not expect a deep film but just a good action-packed thrill ride. I liked it.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
People who think this is a Psy-Op scaremonger are going to pee their pants when Ridley Scots Prometheus comes out.

Based on the official synopsis and the leaked trailer its about humanity going to the stars and finding the race that seeded the earth with life. Turns out they aren't nice.

Looks very cool.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
i just watched this
its funny how dumb the aliens were, as a race the humans are going the same way... inventing things that evolve while we stop evolving..
the scene when he gets the "gun" was hilarious
oh ill just operate on this guy and yep ill leave the gun right next to his hand...

cant wait for the naughty aliens to try and take over earth.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by chadderson
So when the alien force comes nuking away our civilization, the sheeple who think they arent sheeple will go running to the establishment.

When realistically the 'establishment' is miles underground safe and sound, while their robot toys 'depopulate' their world.

Why? All we gotta do is wait for Daniel Craig to come along with that thing on his wrist to blast all the aliens away.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I see where your going, after all the best way to keep a secret is make it a movie, people would assume "If its real then why the hell would they make it a movie?!" or for another example, someone has information on what goes on exactly in Area 51, and he leaks it, if something were to happen to him, its true, if he stays alive, he is a crazy person. Thats how the system works. But my opinion on this? Zecharia Sitchin is brilliant he backs up his ideas with proof. So this is exactly what Hollywood is being told to do. I read somewhere that government officials would give Hollywood scripts to make a movie on some conspiracy that really happened, that way they can keep it a secret at best. If this is true. All the new movies you guys watch out there, are based on an unofficial real life event.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by justwokeup
People who think this is a Psy-Op scaremonger are going to pee their pants when Ridley Scots Prometheus comes out.

Based on the official synopsis and the leaked trailer its about humanity going to the stars and finding the race that seeded the earth with life. Turns out they aren't nice.

Looks very cool.

I know, right?

This movie was such a psy-op that there's a guy suing the movie studio and the comic book it was based on with claims that his science fiction book was ripped off.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TehSlenderMan
I read somewhere that government officials would give Hollywood scripts to make a movie on some conspiracy that really happened, that way they can keep it a secret at best. If this is true. All the new movies you guys watch out there, are based on an unofficial real life event.

If that's true then are we all on a separate time line then because I don't recall Judgment Day happening in 97 and the rise of the machines against humanity like The Terminator told us.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
No wonder that people who believe in Annunaki, Reptilians and Sitchin's books *also* have problems discerning fantasy and reality when it comes to movies

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I liked the trailer... because I like watching shooting-up cowboy movies.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I haven't seen the movie yet but because it is recently released in DVD there are a lot of commercials on the TV for it right now. The aliens look to be insect like to me. Not reptillian or amphibien. One of them was flying like a dragon fly.
A movie about good aliens would not be very popular. Unless its directed at kids like ET the Extraterrestrial or Paul.
Only gloom and doom or gore makes money these days. Even when it appears that they come in peace, in the end they just want to exploit our planet. That makes money.

Unfortunatly, if they ever show up in earnest and make themselves known without a doubt, this is the picture most people will have of them. They will panic because they've been conditioned by pop culture to assume that they would be hostile.
Unless they also happen to look like Yoda. Then everyone would love them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join