It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Mind Control Experiments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

It is not simply against future conspiracies of evil men we have to guard ourselves but the weakness and faults of our own social order, in our own ways of living against which we have to be on continual guard.

Trust in the source and repetition are the only 2 things needed for mind control.

Another poster brought up a thread about mind control and hypnosis and it got me investigating the various ways we are manipulated and our thoughts are corralled and put in place for us. Anytime that is done is a method of mind control and manipulation. Commercials are a method of mind control. I found this 6 part video which was pretty interesting on the topic.

I think there is nothing more important than making sure your thoughts are your own and not ideas that are put in your head by others for fear of being ostracized or because they are thoughts not accepted by your peers or anyone else.

educate-yourself.org...

The topic of mind control is elaborate, multifaceted, and multi layered. For the casual reader, it can quickly become numbing, overwhelming the senses and creating a desire to exit the topic, but avoiding this subject is the most foolish thing you could possibly do since your only chance of surviving this hideous and insidious enslavement agenda, which today threatens virtually all of humanity, isto understand how it functions and take steps to reduce your vulnerability.

The plans to create a mind controlled workers society have been in place for a long time. The current technology grew out of experiments that the Nazis started before World War II and intensified during the time of the Nazi concentration camps when an unlimited supply of children and adults were available for experimentation. We've heard about the inhumane medical experiments performed on concentration camp prisoners, but no word was ever mentioned by the media and the TV documentaries of the mind control experiments. That was not to be divulged to the American public. Mind control technologies can be broadly divided into two subsets: trauma-based or electronic-based. educate-yourself.org...

edit on 20-11-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
There's a reason all TV and radio entertainment is called "Programming"....because it IS!!!

S&F!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Really good information. Thanks for that. I am not sure there are any real ways to protect oneself from it, though.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I am interested in CIA mind control methods and will likely post some stuff after i go and shoot with the son.

On a side note, your signature is from Non Sequitur, a comic strip by Wiley Miller. Not Francis Bellamy. It was penned a few years ago.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Interesting thread. I am interested in CIA mind control methods and will likely post some stuff after i go and shoot with the son.

On a side note, your signature is from Non Sequitur, a comic strip by Wiley Miller. Not Francis Bellamy. It was penned a few years ago.

Well thanks BFFT - will be looking forward to your return. I found the quote on Plutocracy.org attributed to Bellamy and I would like to credit Miller but I cannot find links to prove he said this either. Do you have a source?
edit on 20-11-2011 by newcovenant because: Mixing up my threads!

new topics

top topics

join