It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Escaping/Leaving the ''Matrix'' - Terse Analysis.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Many people on ATS talk about, ''leaving the Matrix''. But what does it mean, exactly? Before one can answer the question regarding leaving the Matrix, it has to be determined what this elusive construct - the ''Matrix'' - actually is. Defining the concept itself is the sine qua non of advancement.

We all know what the word stands for (dictionary definition and various, mediocre and/or intriguing, pop-culture references), but we definitely are at odds regarding the connotations, which are endless. Here are the most popular ways out of the control grid, in an order of tangibility:

1. Financial independence

2. Living, ''off the grid''

3. Inner paradigm shift

4. Suicide

5. Ascension

We could go on and on, but it is clear our definition of this ''escape'' , or what passes for it, is very much predicated on our own perception. This parallels with the famous ''Maslow's hierarchy of needs'', i.e. someone who believes in re-creating his/her own reality from scratch will not accept ''living off the grid'', as an escape method.

Whatever this supposed new world is going to look like, its shape is going to reflect the collective mental state of decision-makers. Unfortunately, average (intellectually) person can't think clearly. And, as long as average is the benchmark, forget about any sort of major disclosure/paradigm shift, unless some unknown force majeure changes the situation we are currently facing.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Welcome to your second day on ATS.

Oops - your already banned. What a shame.

Troll thread.

Wastebasket.

Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

www.kickstarter.com...

Open Source Ecology is a network of farmers, engineers, and supporters building the Global Village Construction Set - a modular, DIY, low-cost, open source, high-performance platform that allows for the easy fabrication of the 50 different industrial machines that it takes to build a small, sustainable civilization with modern comforts.

The aim of the GVCS is to lower the barriers to entry into farming, building, and manufacturing. Its a life-size lego set that can create entire economies, whether in rural Missouri, where the project was founded, or in the developing world.

So Far we’ve prototyped 8 of the 50 Machines and we’ve been expanding rapidly. We are 100% crowd-funded. We have 400 True Fans that support our work monthly.

www.miiu.org...

Welcome to MiiU ("me:you")

MiiU is the resilient community wiki. A resilient community is a place that produces most of what it needs locally and connects virtually for everything else. That means it is nearly immune to many of the negative effects of disasters and global breakdowns.

MiiU is a collection of all the resources and places that make personal, family, and community resilience possible. Resilience isn't only about surviving global failures, it's about building a better life for you and everyone around you.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ExploringInfinity

The matrix is a system, a constuct built inside your head. A system that you can not see, taste or touch, a prison for your mind. But it is not for your mind, it is the mind. The human mind has been manufactured in a society that has been manufactured to make you and keep you a slave. You are a battery powering the system. Everyone is part of the system, because people shop their neighbors and snitch.
If you are lost in the matrix you feel unhappy and confused. If you can stand back and see the matrix then you will not be lost in it.
edit on 20-11-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExploringInfinity
Many people on ATS talk about, ''leaving the Matrix''. But what does it mean, exactly? Before one can answer the question regarding leaving the Matrix, it has to be determined what this elusive construct - the ''Matrix'' - actually is. Defining the concept itself is the sine qua non of advancement.

We all know what the word stands for (dictionary definition and various, mediocre and/or intriguing, pop-culture references), but we definitely are at odds regarding the connotations, which are endless. Here are the most popular ways out of the control grid, in an order of tangibility:

1. Financial independence

2. Living, ''off the grid''

3. Inner paradigm shift

4. Suicide

5. Ascension

We could go on and on, but it is clear our definition of this ''escape'' , or what passes for it, is very much predicated on our own perception. This parallels with the famous ''Maslow's hierarchy of needs'', i.e. someone who believes in re-creating his/her own reality from scratch will not accept ''living off the grid'', as an escape method.

Whatever this supposed new world is going to look like, its shape is going to reflect the collective mental state of decision-makers. Unfortunately, average (intellectually) person can't think clearly. And, as long as average is the benchmark, forget about any sort of major disclosure/paradigm shift, unless some unknown force majeure changes the situation we are currently facing.

Your last sentence carries the most weight. The matrix is crumbling as we speak. The average intellect will not be running the show in the future. There will and is a higher order existent that will move the majority into the new paradigm. Systems will not be based on the same things as of the old.

I understand Maslow's Heirarchy and it will still apply except ALL will need less in the way of material and monetary needs to get to the same "moment of freedom" to be able to focus on more altruistic endeavors.
All will have an inherent understanding about "what NOT to do". That is our lesson, that is the future. The Mind Sucking Manipulative Matrix will be replaced by a harmonic grid of understanding. Peace!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

Interesting...my response...

Leather chair...hair clip..hmmmmmmmmmmmm!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Originally posted by blazenresearcher

Your last sentence carries the most weight. The matrix is crumbling as we speak. The average intellect will not be running the show in the future. There will and is a higher order existent that will move the majority into the new paradigm. Systems will not be based on the same things as of the old.

I understand Maslow's Heirarchy and it will still apply except ALL will need less in the way of material and monetary needs to get to the same "moment of freedom" to be able to focus on more altruistic endeavors.
All will have an inherent understanding about "what NOT to do". That is our lesson, that is the future. The Mind Sucking Manipulative Matrix will be replaced by a harmonic grid of understanding. Peace!

I just wanted to thank you for the post to the thread - and I happen to agree with you on many counts.

I caught this thread by the OP after posting to their first thread entitled "The ''Enlightened Ones'' , AKA Psychopathic Predators", which I saw as an attempt at inducing fear into some of these concepts. It is that which I strongly reacted to.

I especially agree with your focus on the OP's last statement, as I believe a whole new paradigm awaits.

edit on 11/20/2011 by Open2Truth because: punctuation misshap

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
From what I can tell, the extent of the matrix is a social-personality complex or hive mind, all beings and species have such a group mind, and to be of ones own mind, to "break away" is often called "escaping" the matrix.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by ExploringInfinity

The matrix is a system, a constuct built inside your head. A system that you can not see, taste or touch, a prison for your mind. But it is not for your mind, it is the mind. The human mind has been manufactured in a society that has been manufactured to make you and keep you a slave. You are a battery powering the system. Everyone is part of the system, because people shop their neighbors and snitch.
If you are lost in the matrix you feel unhappy and confused. If you can stand back and see the matrix then you will not be lost in it.

You finally said sumthing I can agree with, mostly.
However, this Matrix isn't just built in your mind, it's built everywhere, to imprison you and your mind, for how can it be built inside your mind and also imprison your mind at the same time.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
We each are woven, the tapestry is as much us as we are it. Escape is impossible as escape implies imprisonment. Evil need not define foe from friend, all Men are foe. Good must define each, this is an inherent dilemma, exacerbated when Evil hides. Disappointing you were banned.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

It is not your mind. It is the mind. The mind is the structure which veils the truth. The mind has been mass produced in schooling, education and the society in which you grow. You have been made to fit in. The mind has been constructed, just as society has been constructed. Society is no different from mind, it is the matrix.
This matrix has been transposed onto you and then it is transposed onto the world.
I can not be imprisoned by the mind. The mind is no more than an appearance. I see the mind and i am aware of it. I have broken free of the matrix, however i still see the matrix all around me.

edit on 22-11-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Escaping the matrix is about becoming aware of the real matrix.

The matrix is what can be described as the laws of existence that dictate what is, and what is not.

If one is able to escape the matrix, then this matrix dos not exist, as one is unable to escape from Actuality.
Actuality being the reality that allows one to even attempt at "escaping".

Thus the term "escape the matrix" is about discerning what is true and what is not, and becoming optimally functional within the real matrix.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

It is not your mind. It is the mind. The mind is the structure which veils the truth. The mind has been mass produced in schooling, education and the society in which you grow. You have been made to fit in. The mind has been constructed, just as society has been constructed. Society is no different from mind, it is the matrix.
This matrix has been transposed onto you and then it is transposed onto the world.
I can not be imprisoned by the mind. The mind is no more than an appearance. I see the mind and i am aware of it. I have broken free of the matrix, however i still see the matrix all around me.

I think what you are trying to say is that each of us is Conditioned to think how We dew and that is correct. With that, the only way your mind can imprison you is if you let it imprison you. No one else controls your mind, your Matrix, other than you but the problem is, the programming (conditioning) runs so deep, it's hard for many to see past the veil. Yet many are so deeply programmed, they will ignore that guy behind the curtain pulling all the strings, because a voice tells them to ignore him and they will ignore logical reason and listen to the voice.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

What i am saying is it is not 'your' mind. The mind is mass produced.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
I think what you are trying to say is that each of us is Conditioned to think how We dew and that is correct. With that, the only way your mind can imprison you is if you let it imprison you. No one else controls your mind, your Matrix, other than you but the problem is, the programming (conditioning) runs so deep, it's hard for many to see past the veil. Yet many are so deeply programmed, they will ignore that guy behind the curtain pulling all the strings, because a voice tells them to ignore him and they will ignore logical reason and listen to the voice.

Ribbit

So we need deprogramming. Problem is, anything we use is made out of the same stuff which created the illusion of a prison and being imprisoned in the first place. With that I mean mental prisons have been handed down each generation. Basically only way out I believe is being born in a family where the father and mother have already understood the prison and prevented their children from building one for themselves and teaching them how to avoid it for life.

Another problem is, people have different programming and different prisons. The average prison of a psychiatrist for example is very different from a Christian's prison or from any other religion as they all have their own variations. Even if one has left the Matrix there is still a connection to all these other prisons and so there is an interaction just by being alive (and who knows how it's like in an afterlife where we would take all this stuff with us). So it's not only deprogramming oneself but also understanding all the other prisons once one has gotten out so to avoid ending up there.

As a sidenote, the number one reason for not failing to escape is that everybody is inside the prison. Most people choose to make the most out of their prison instead of leaving it. Once outside, what if there is almost no one there? Imagine realizing one is outside then understanding everyone is inside and there is no one like you, might be considered a whole new prison but with the added torture of knowing one will always be 'on the outside' never again a member of a group.
edit on 23/11/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

You are right most just make their prison more comfortable, because they do not realize that they are in prison.

When you escape the prison you are indeed on your own, however, it is not lonely. It is delightful and amusing, and peaceful. The show still goes on but it is no longer serious.
It is the divine comedy.
edit on 23-11-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

What i am saying is it is not 'your' mind. The mind is mass produced.

No it is kNot!

While We're all on a predestined course in life, your decisions are still yours, regardless who's pulling the strings. But you don't realize the truth about this Matrix and until you dew, you're nothing more than a blind turd looking for the light switch and all you are going to dew is fall in the toilet, unless you open your 3rd eYe to see the Real Truth, which it's that mind of yours which is your 3rd eYe.

What dew you think the Sixth Sense was all about?

Osment: I see dead people walking around like REGULAR PEOPLE.

Willis: I don't see anything. Are you sure they're there?

Osment: They're EVERYWHERE!

Wake up Pinocchios & Pinocchiettes!

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Ribbit

So we need deprogramming. Problem is, anything we use is made out of the same stuff which created the illusion of a prison and being imprisoned in the first place. With that I mean mental prisons have been handed down each generation. Basically only way out I believe is being born in a family where the father and mother have already understood the prison and prevented their children from building one for themselves and teaching them how to avoid it for life.

Another problem is, people have different programming and different prisons. The average prison of a psychiatrist for example is very different from a Christian's prison or from any other religion as they all have their own variations. Even if one has left the Matrix there is still a connection to all these other prisons and so there is an interaction just by being alive (and who knows how it's like in an afterlife where we would take all this stuff with us). So it's not only deprogramming oneself but also understanding all the other prisons once one has gotten out so to avoid ending up there.

As a sidenote, the number one reason for not failing to escape is that everybody is inside the prison. Most people choose to make the most out of their prison instead of leaving it. Once outside, what if there is almost no one there? Imagine realizing one is outside then understanding everyone is inside and there is no one like you, might be considered a whole new prison but with the added torture of knowing one will always be 'on the outside' never again a member of a group.
edit on 23/11/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

Actually, the number one reason for failing to escape is the walls are invisible.

I can tell you that once outside, you never want to go back, no matter how bad it gets.
kNot even their physical prisons can imprison you for once free, your mind is free until your next vacation.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Dragonfly79

You are right most just make their prison more comfortable, because they do not realize that they are in prison.

When you escape the prison you are indeed on your own, however, it is not lonely. It is delightful and amusing, and peaceful. The show still goes on but it is no longer serious.
It is the divine comedy.

The problem with the comedy is We are the Punch Line.

It's so much fun to watch peeps scurrying about without a clue what the truth is but then there are the ones that have fooled themselves into thinking they know what the truth is, when they are so far from the truth it's pathetic and they are fooling others with their visions of grandeur.

The fact is, if you know the Real Truth about this Matrix, then dew sumthing. If you cannot fix this Matrix, and that means all primary aspects of it, then you don't know the truth.

This Matrix is designed to fail, all you have to dew is know where the flaws are, then figure out how to fix them. It's kNot that hard but it does take knowing more than how to spell or pick your nose.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

There are no problems when you escape the matrix. The matrix is seen as the divine comedy. If you believe you have escaped why do you think anything needs fixing? Surely if you have escaped you can see there is nothing to fix. Seeing the matrix and escaping is the cure to all your problems.
And there is no freewill for individuals because there is only one.
edit on 25-11-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join