It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Police Commiting Arson in the Streets.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Well I thought they were the defenders of the revolution.

Live on Al Jazeera now some live images of blatant police brutality and also caught setting fire to motorcycles and other random stuff.

Great scene where around 14 men just stop to pray in the middle of it all.

One big riot. They are there as they think the military are taking too much power. Same chanting as when the revolution started.

See it here Al Jazeera

Also a man set a light (not sure how) and good footage of police brutality. (When I say good I mean undeniable).
Armoured cars surrounding the

Tahrir Square is also being surrounded by military and police. Gun shots heard.
edit on 20/11/2011 by LestatG because: Updated

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Protesters have fought their way back into the main sqaure and have outnumbered the police.

They too now are setting things alight, police are firing an obscene amount of tear gas and rubber bullets and thousands are flooding back in.

This is looking like there will be a huge battle here tonight. Hundreds over the past 2 days have been hospitalised and is boiling over quick. Seems to be the youth movement along with the Islamists.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Nothing really?? Must be the unsensational headline and maybe in the wrong forum. Chritst a picture of a stone got more attention than this.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Think your link is wrong- It takes you to Al Jazeer yes, but it takes you to the wrong story.

www.aljazeera.com...

I think thats the link you are looking for.

-my opinion-

I have none really. Im just happy to see the citizens of the world fighting their corrupt governments(or lack there of)- the Root of all evil.

new topics

top topics

join