It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The humanity before the Atlantis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Its an answer only the CREATOR can answer my friend. So 1 must wait until direct interactions are allowed again with the CREATOR.
snf for your data shared

NAMASTE*******

edit on 11/21/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by baburak
reply to post by Hanslune

I didn't mean supressed by the government or some other "community" .. i mean there wasn't enough evidence or artifacts so the explorations stopped and everything was dated to the last known civilization in that area (Greeks, Egyptians etc.) .. I'm sure if someone could get access to the artifacts which were found 100+ years ago and tried to figure their age with modern technology, there would be a few surprises. I hope you saw the link in my last post =)

That sort of 'in house collection excavation' are occuring and are becoming more common - as it is a heck of a lot cheaper.

Where feasible in a dig you usually go down to bedrock or the water level - and if you have the money you go down farther if the water can be controlled.

Some things, like pottery, can be identified on sight by the experts. I've known people who could look at a single small potsherd and unerringly tell you when it was made (with a hundred years), where, by what process and in rare cases by 'who' and who probably used it and for what purpose.

edit on 21/11/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Such as?

You can read 2 part Slayer's thread which is amazing and touches many of the findings:

1. Part 1
  2. Part 2

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
A discovery by Bashkir scientists contradicts all traditional notions of human history: stone slabs which are 120 million years old and covered with the relief map of the Ural Region.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
A discovery by Bashkir scientists contradicts all traditional notions of human history: stone slabs which are 120 million years old and covered with the relief map of the Ural Region.

That Doctor Who at it again! What a joker!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

You can read 2 part Slayer's thread which is amazing and touches many of the findings:

..and what in that supported your position?

..unfortunately that discovery isn't real, you might want to check out an actual imag of it, lol

edit on 22/11/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

well ... sorry for that one .. thanks for the info
but there are still many buildings which were dated to 8.000-9.000 years BC on different locations and nobody can build something like that on the first try and you have to master at least the simple form of geometry and physics unless you are really lucky.

And for the explorers: the water levels were about 130m lower than today about 20.000 years ago so if we want to find civilizations form those times we have to look there =)

p.s.: i feel that i went offtopic

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

well ... sorry for that one .. thanks for the info
but there are still many buildings which were dated to 8.000-9.000 years BC on different locations and nobody can build something like that on the first try and you have to master at least the simple form of geometry and physics unless you are really lucky.

And for the explorers: the water levels were about 130m lower than today about 20.000 years ago so if we want to find civilizations form those times we have to look there =)

They often redo buildings especially those made out of mud brick, stone was reused, you might want to look at how mounds, tells, were created in the ME.

Yes the sea level was lower and it rose slowly - why didn't these folks move and rebuild?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join