It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black eyed kids exposed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Ok, lets make it 100% for you:

I know that "they" have a new technique to make clothes that can camoflage into environment. And there are many homeless kids out there. So ghost and chupacabras must be homeless kids wich are getting forced to wear camoflage (while they sleep) and act like ghost to scare random people. What the gain from it is.....

i dont know

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
Want to swim but dont wanna drown? Grab a kid and throw it into water, see if it goes under

LOL

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Homeless can't afford special clothes, but they do have access to hypodermic needles and ink pens, which is all you would need to do this. Oh wait, a friend to hold the kid down while you get your jollies.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

More far fetched than paranormal beings and alien greys?

In this case, yes.

Indeed 100%.

Evolution, he's right you know.

Just think about it yourself for a couple mins, you might see what we're saying.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Ok, to be fair lets approach it your way:

So there are homeless kids getting a eyeball tattoo, against there will. Then what to do with them?

"oh, (evil grin) I catched you homeless kid and I made your eyeballs black. So you better listen to me now, and do what I say, or else (I dont know what could be more evil then black eyeballs). So now I want you to visit people on their porch at night and ask for help. They will let you in because of your eyes and its dark.
edit on 20-11-2011 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Homeless can't afford special clothes, but they do have access to hypodermic needles and ink pens, which is all you would need to do this. Oh wait, a friend to hold the kid down while you get your jollies.

Ok now you have your BEK, so what to do with it? I beg you, explain it!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

If they approached people while spanging at night they would have a better chance of the eyes not being noticed.

I don't think you are smart enough to realize the idea, of why people pull their teeth out, or might tattoo their eye balls. You can kill a homeless person without actually killing them. You just take away their means to rely on society for food and shelter. Pull their teeth, and they can't eat stale food from dumpsters anymore, and are likely to get an infection. Spend a few minutes out of sight with a needle, and they'll starve to death because no one will give them anything. The idea is to either kill them, or make life suck that much more.

When you are homeless, the image you convey to the public is important to survival. A fat girl that looks pregnant, a kind set of eyes, a submissive attitude, all go a long ways towards survival on the street. If you're actually disabled, you can feed half the town on the kindness of strangers.
edit on 20-11-2011 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Did you really just ignore the point again?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

I don't think you are smart enough to realize the idea, of why people pull their teeth out, or might tattoo their eye balls. You can kill a homeless person without actually killing them. You just take away their means to rely on society for food and shelter. Pull their teeth, and they can't eat stale food from dumpsters anymore, and are likely to get an infection. Spend a few minutes out of sight with a needle, and they'll starve to death because no one will give them anything. The idea is to either kill them, or make life suck that much more.

I'm still not understanding you.
So who is tattooing who then

The powers that be (government?) to the homeless?

The homeless to kids, other homless kids?

Just not making sense.

ETA:

Ok when you're talking about black eyed kids, are they kids as in young or what?
What age we talking about here, because if they're young, your prison tattooing theory in my opinion can be discarded.
edit on 20-11-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

interesting find, but why in all those stories do they ask for something?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Only those that commit hate crimes can understand why. We know what defines one, but never really understand why they do it.

reply to post by locololo

Probably homeless.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Did you really just ignore the point again?

If they approached people while spanging at night they would have a better chance of the eyes not being noticed.

I think this was a (serious) joke

I don't think you are smart enough to realize the idea, of why people pull their teeth out, or might tattoo their eye balls.

Yeah, its so smart, keep this sentence in mind while reading this one:

You can kill a homeless person without actually killing them.

Why me, one line above you wrote they do it themselves, a page ago you wrote about "THEM" and before your wrote about some people who live in the street, too do it??

You just take away their means to rely on society for food and shelter. Pull their teeth, and they can't eat stale food from dumpsters anymore, and are likely to get an infection. Spend a few minutes out of sight with a needle, and they'll starve to death because no one will give them anything. The idea is to either kill them, or make life suck that much more.

This is not worth commenting.

So what point did you speak of?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Do you view this as a paranormal phenomenon?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

reply to post by DrunkNinja

Anyone can see the ends of the contacts. I can see them clearly in that video you posted. Also saw them clearly with my encounter of a so called "BEK".

Weird, because I wear contacts yet people are always surprised to see me wearing glasses, and they always say "I didn't know you wear glasses," you must have some very acute eyesight to see the ends of contact lenses on a youtube video, congratulations, also if you had an encounter with BEKs, and it turned out that they were wearing contacts doesn't that tell you something ?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

It makes it 100% easier to see them when they are black.
Contacts do not cover the edges of your eyes.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Give it up, were trying for 3 pages now.... he still owes me an answer (one that does make sense)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

It makes it 100% easier to see them when they are black.
Contacts do not cover the edges of your eyes.

really?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

You really can't see the edge of that kids eye?

You seriously can't tell the difference?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

what you describe would not turn the eyeballs totally black.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join