It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fog

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The fog is here don't be scared we have no chance....and from the fog......here comes the hog...the human hog,showing his fangs!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
....It's obvious to me the fog he's talking about in this story is the wool being pulled over everyone's eyes. Those still asleep. Those who can't see the fog due to being brainwashed to see clear skies instead by the very politicians and gov't officials who brought the fog.

Can't believe no one else caught on to the whole symbolism and 'reading between the lines'. It's hardly a troll. It's someone who obviously does not have English as their primary language, so just read it and take it for what it is worth.

It's saying "People, open your eyes! This fog is not real, it's not healthy. Open your eyes. I see all kinds of people; even my own brother; wandering in this fog. Open your eyes! It's not real, it's not good. I can't do much but yell to open your eyes."

I realized that was what it was about INSTANTLY. :/

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
....It's obvious to me the fog he's talking about in this story is the wool being pulled over everyone's eyes. Those still asleep. Those who can't see the fog due to being brainwashed to see clear skies instead by the very politicians and gov't officials who brought the fog.

Can't believe no one else caught on to the whole symbolism and 'reading between the lines'. It's hardly a troll. It's someone who obviously does not have English as their primary language, so just read it and take it for what it is worth.

It's saying "People, open your eyes! This fog is not real, it's not healthy. Open your eyes. I see all kinds of people; even my own brother; wandering in this fog. Open your eyes! It's not real, it's not good. I can't do much but yell to open your eyes."

I realized that was what it was about INSTANTLY. :/
I know my language very well but there is alternative literature,the mind of dilution over creation...see the future but don't change it!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Crazy fog here in Kent UK Planes not landing because of it. www.dailymail.co.uk...

Where's the runway? Scores of flights cancelled in the fog... and gales and frosts are on the way

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... RDnTMf
A cloud of thick fog continues to shroud a swathe of central England today as plane passengers face more misery.

The Met Office has issued a severe weather warning for regions including London and the south east, the east and west Midlands, Yorkshire and Humber and the east of England.

By 6.30am a total of 21 flights from Heathrow were already cancelled, according to its website.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... RJWf1C

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Autumn emotion

The autumn is here,cover my heart with leaves

with the shadow of a tree,or better with your shadow

Sometime I am afraid that I will never see you again
that my wings will grow rapier and reach the clouds
that you will hide in alien eye
He'll be shut with a wormwood leaf.

And then get near the stones and silent
I take the words and drowning in to the sea.
Whistle the moon and turn in a big love.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Oh fog! Oh fog!
What do I see?
Nothing! Nothing!
I can't even see me!
THE FOG

Oh fog! Oh fog!
Why are you so mean?
Go away! Go away!
Just let me be me!

Oh fog! Oh fog!
What can I say?
You've painted this morning
A thick shade of grey.

Oh fog! Oh fog!
What can I do?
I'm goin on home,
But I'll walk with you

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Ah yes, I had to devote some time to immersing myself in your words OP to fully appreciate all you were revealing with such linguistic sensitivity in the Fog.

However, I think the stunned shock, incomprehensible sadness, the disbelieving horror violently ripping through the bloody loss of innocence running down Elm street on 11/22/63 was when the Fog began spreading it's dark tendrils of illusion and dissolution.

9/11 was only when people became aware of how thick it had become.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
If the fog knocks on your door at night, do not open it.....

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I woke up this morning and look outside.The sun was high up in the sky.I almost forgot what date is today.Oh yes is 9.11.2001.I had this crazy dream about this...fog.But this was different,not white, but grey with pale shade of red and yellow... odd fog.It was all over the world,spreading,I saw people run and hide of the fog..and scream,I have not heard voices,but see they're lips moving,I wonder what they are saying?But it's just a dream...dreams are not real,or maybe they are,no they are not..those ruins will never be...outside the sun it's shining ,no cloud in the sky,people are smiling today,but tomorrow?Is this tomorrow?I wish it is...odd fog,I hate you...you are the alien from other planets,or from the bottom of the earth.I shouldn't wake up today...not tomorrow...not eleven years from now.But I do,do I not!Why are we dreaming?That's how they take our souls...but not the fog.Where to hide from this..fog,where to run!I know I will hide..but wait, not there,he told me in my dream not to go there,but I did....Is my fault.Why didn't I listen...the fog.Please fog don't beat me don't take my bread....don't take his child....I am in the front of this church and people are worship to this big...but wait is not a church it's a building...oh... this fog why can't I see.Something it's wrote on the building...something...oh yes something like WALL...I don't know...Wall what....they have walls in the future?Maybe...crazy fog...damn you fog..people love you like devil love snakes,Damn you...Damn all those walls they build around you to hide the fog....I don't know if those are tears I see on the people faces or drops of water from the fog...but they are red like the blood,,,,fog,killing fog!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
After much consideration, I decided this fog is multidimensional. It occurs in the landscape, obscuring that which may be seen, and it occurs in the depths of the mind. Multidimensional fog is most dangerous. Just as fog in London obscures things that should be easily seen and are close by, so multidimensional fog leaves those afflicted by it groping for answers and solutions that should otherwise be apparent. It has also gounded planes as its counterpart has grounded sound thinkers from soaring to heights of knowlege and rare overviews of arcane circumstances. It also seems to bring a false since of security as witness by the children playing while an impending snow storm creeps ever nearer to their location. Multidimensional fog does that too. How many are those afflicted by multidimensional fog. I think this should be the top news story in the world. Something unnatrual is creeping into the multiverse and its threat to mankind is ominous. The fog - the end of life as we know it is upon us!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join