It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Conspiracy Created by Mankind.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
That's not exactly true, there are many Asian and African countries where people prayed Goddess as she was considered the power of creation. Logically it make sense that someone who creates humanity should be given the highest position of Goddess. But all of these beliefs and cultures were wiped out due to excessive conversion and many excepting western culture and outlook.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
You can trace the decline of society from when they gave women a vote, suddenly it's a popularity contest and not a vote on the issues.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ReeceIkyle

Anything you can do, I can do better. I can do anything better than you

Words to live by, people. You, my dear friend, are an archaic-minded, neanderthal, sexist bastard and have a ways to go in correcting your woefully erroneous school of thought before you could ever consider yourself, or anyone who thinks like you, stronger or more intelligent than any member proud member of womankind.

What you've posted may well be the absolute, most frighteningly ignorant statement I have ever read in my entire life. Saying things like that, how the bloody hell can you expect anyone to see YOU as smarter than anyone, speakless of a female?

You need to take that sexist bull**** some place else, somewhere other than ATS, because as far as I can tell, that statement is in direct violation of the very mantra this site is built on.

Enjoy your day

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join