It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal sighting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Well-here goes.
Once upon a time a saw a U.F.O. in broad daylight,it was absolutely unmistakeable as to what i saw.
It was not a Chinese lantern,it was not a figment of the imagination it was not many,many things that debunkers like to throw down as part fact and in most knee jerk reaction cases turns out to be mostly unproven speculation on their behalf(Although in some instances they may have been proven to be correct.)
It was though a shiny metallic saucer shaped object that hovered/floated in mid air and disappeared in an instant.
I saw and in first hand experience a Flying Saucer,it was nothing else than that.
I'm not crazy,i do not need attention,i"m just extremely lucky to have been at the right place at the right time.

And here's what happened.
In the the Autumn of about 1998 i was cycling to work at about 7.30 in the morning on a very beautiful clear blue morning in Manchester,England and as i neared my Industrial workplace i glanced above and saw an amazing sight above in the sky.
It was basically a Flying Saucer-metallic,round and looked like the underneath of a saucer and it was inert.
As i was witnessing this the momentum of my bike carried me under the foliage of a tree,thus obstructing my view and i thought when i get out from under this i'll stop and really take a good look but when i came out from under the tree branches and leaves that had been blocking my view for about a second i looked up and saw nothing.
My view of the sky then as i emerged from under the tree was unhindered(and i still have 20/20 vision)but the saucer had disappeared.So in about 20 miles vision of open sky the object had disappeared in an instant.

The funny thing is,i had been watching a lot of shows on U.F.O.s on T.V. for about three months previously and had said out loud something like "i would love to see one "and then i did,so then another question arises as were these instances connected?I personally believe they were.
I also feel if they were related then it means that something was listening when i said it.And that is the real dilemma for me,that something is ever present in our lives that we are totally blind to but every now and then gives us a nudge to waken us or shaken us.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Absolutely SouthBeach! I believe you and I am very jealous.

I have been searching the sky for over a year [asking whomever may be concerned, in the sky] to show me some sugar! There have been a handful of times when I thought I saw something significantly otherworldly, but I never could be sure.

I think that if I saw an actual saucer, I'd be sure. Thanks for sharing your story. Star and Flag for you

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
sounds like an unmistakable sighting, very jealous!

i myself grew up in norfolk, a known hotbed for UFO activity. older folk out on the coast would talk completely casually about the regular flying lights over the sea that had been around for generations.

the only thing i ever saw that was 100% legit was a weird inverted triangle with a larger top part (like a spinning top shape) that moved across the sky slowly in the sky some distance over and beyond our house for several seconds before shooting up at a 45 degree angle at lightning speed then disappearing. i was only about 12 and my mother saw it too.

lots of strange energies about the place in east anglia.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Reminds my of my first sighting in 1956. I was laying back on a picnic table among a lot of people and quietly watched a shiny disc fly overhead a great speed and great altitude. But again it was clearly metal and clearly a disk reflecting the sun light. It went from the south horizon to the north in about 4 minutes. I told no one, just cataloged it in my memory.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I live near the only police investigated UFO sighting/encounter in the uk

en.wikipedia.org...

Going up there in a few hours to take some photo of comet ison.
Should be fun

reply to post by southbeach

edit on 22-11-2013 by weechav because: typo

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Yes... absolutely.. wanting to see a UFO might make
all the difference! Now.. question for you:

Other than the fact you are now a believer in UFO's
and possibly more open-minded, has there been any
other major change in who you are and your life
that is linked to this sighting you think?

KPB

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by weechav

Good luck mate,i hope you get some good ones.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

Yes... absolutely.. wanting to see a UFO might make
all the difference! Now.. question for you:

Other than the fact you are now a believer in UFO's
and possibly more open-minded, has there been any
other major change in who you are and your life
that is linked to this sighting you think?

KPB

Great question.

After this event i emigrated to the Untied States.
As i was stood in Heathrow airport in Oct 98 waiting to get on the plane to Fort Lauderdale i was questioning myself as to whether i was doing the right thing as my dad still lived in the U.K. and i had great friends there who were like brothers that i had grown up with.I kind of said to myself i need a sign that i'm doing the right thing here as my doubts were growing a little and instantly an orb like this one that was observing Concorde

www.youtube.com...

flew down the runway and and made a sharp U turn and took off at rapid speed.So again it was like something could read my thoughts or listened to what i said and acted upon them.I have had the same independent thoughts as the great ufologist Richard Dolan and in someway my first sighting was akin to his sighting whereby he felt if he took his eyes off the object it would disappear which i felt would happen as i went under the foliage of the tree and was proved correct as it vanished.Richard Dolan realized that the object was interjecting with his thoughts somehow as i did.

Anyway after these events and with the accessability of knowledge on the internet i found myself on Whitley Striebers unknowncountry.com and have listened to hundreds of his podcasts over the years.He kept mentioning his book "The Key" and so i bought it and read it and must say it's the best book i ever read on topics related to Aliens,U.F.O.s,Government secrecy etc.
But there was one thing that really struck me.
And that was that meditating on physical sensation opens you up to things we would deem to be paranormal.
I first started meditating in this way at the age of 15 after watching a show in England on Buddhism.
It was only a fad then but i kind of carried on and off through the years and around the time i saw the metallic saucer i was heavily into it as i found it relaxed me into a sleep state when i was going to bed. And as bizarre as it sounds i think the two things are directly connected.

There are other things that have happened to me and at this point i will omit them which were before my initial sighting and after my initial sighting and i will see how this once dead thread will develop before adding them and thank you for interest.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

I bet that was a great thing to see.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RickyVelveeta

There was a couple of pilots flying into Manchester airport that reported seeing a large triangle shaped object following them.

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

And so i think you are right about strange energies in general.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by angellicview
[more
I am sure you will see something in the end,i never thought i would see what i did but it happened.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I think that you would really enjoy reading about PSP's; it's precisely
what you experienced (precognitive sentient phenomenon).
Here are two ATS links:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and my link, which is more spiritual in nature and is my personal observation
for what it's worth:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had a 'feeling' you were going to further this PSP thing.. in fact I was 100%
certain you were going to say something exactly like you did. That's why
I asked.

Thanks much! You are helping to advance the search for what's out there!

KPB

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I saw a silver flying saucer in 1970 when I was 7 years old in Sutton, Surrey on the outskirts of London.
My friend was with me , who was a year older than me. We were playing in my garden on the swing at the time.
My friend was on the swing itself and I had just jumped off of the A frame. As I proceeded to walk away from the swing there was this huge whooshing sound. I turned back around and the top of the apple tree next to the swing this ufo appeared. It hovered over the garden for a few seconds and then shot off diagonally in the sky. I ran up the side of the house, which literally took seconds and I could just see it in the distance like a speck of silver dust.

Btw it was in broad daylight too.

Of course nobody believed us. I didn't expect anyone too as there was a programme called UFO on at the time and obviously thought we had made it up from that.

hx

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

My belief is that these things only briefly come into our lives and leave no tangible evidence as we are meant to be blind to the true reality so we can change/advance/ascend and so we are mostly left to it by the powers of good.
I know all about the tricksters or as John Keel put it "The masters of deception" and i feel these are not the tricksters in this case.I asked for something and they gave it.

edit on 23-11-2013 by southbeach because: grammatical corrections.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by happinness

Wow.
How long was it before you told anyone?
I kept my mouth shut for about a year and i only told my best friend after he told me about his uncle in Australia that had seen many bizarre things.
And my friend after listening to him believed him emphatically so i stuck my neck out and told him.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

southbeach

My belief is that these things only briefly come into our lives and leave no tangible evidence as we are meant to be blind to the true reality so we can change/advance/ascend and so we are mostly left to it by the powers of good.
I know all about the tricksters or as John Keel put it "The masters of deception" and i feel these are not the tricksters in this case.I asked for something and they gave it.

edit on 23-11-2013 by southbeach because: grammatical corrections.

Ah --- but the best trick of all is to get someone to ask for
something that you already want them to want..

That's what's so fascinating about your experiences.

You see; I see a pattern --- people start out seeing that
same silver saucer.. then they want to see another one..
but they don't ... never ever I don't think.. that's what
my sense tells me (oh maybe the next day or years and
years later).. but the point is, that the 'next sighting'
is that 'ball of light phenomenon'.

I'd say that's because it takes a lot of OOMPF to materialize
a full silver saucer.. but not much OOMPF to make a ball
of light.

This is just my theory at the moment.

I'd also like to state, that to 'make a habit' or 'opinion'
'stick', that to get two occurrences to happen in a relatively
short period of time one after another, would be critical
to firmly make someone a 'believer'. So if the second
occurrence has to be rushed to accomplish that purpose,
then that is what happens.. it would be rushed.

Again, thanks.. and you'd be really fascinated by those
two threads I bet.

Or maybe not!

KPB
edit on 23-11-2013 by KellyPrettyBear because: added 'rushed' paragraph.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I will read them more thoroughly later,i kind of glanced across them.
It's good to hear different thoughts on these topics as the sightings i had were obviously made to provoke deep thoughts on the matter.
What are your thoughts to this little known phenomena?The visitors/aliens when abducting people often turn up with the victims dead relatives.
To me it means something substantial to the point i have a strong opinion on it.
What's yours?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

southbeach

I will read them more thoroughly later,i kind of glanced across them.
It's good to hear different thoughts on these topics as the sightings i had were obviously made to provoke deep thoughts on the matter.
What are your thoughts to this little known phenomena?The visitors/aliens when abducting people often turn up with the victims dead relatives.
To me it means something substantial to the point i have a strong opinion on it.
What's yours?

'They' want to make you bond with them by evoking trust.
Sometimes I feel like a double agent you know.. it feels like
I'm in the same room 'with them'.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply southbeach,

I ran in and told my Mum straight away, but she brushed it off. I did over hear her talking to a neighbour about it a couple of days later and I remember the neighbour saying she had seen two coming from the direction of the allotments, but this was at night. I think there must have been some more talk about it at the time as a book by George Adamski appeared in our house. I remember looking at the pictures and thinking they look like lampshades .... nothing like the one my friend and I saw. Nothing more was said in front of me. I actually found my friend a few years ago on friends reunited and she remembers it all very well.
What puzzles me was that it was over a suburban area .. how come there were no other witnesses? Did it come through a wormhole as they call them now. Some other dimension?

hx

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

happinness

Thank you for your reply southbeach,

I ran in and told my Mum straight away, but she brushed it off. I did over hear her talking to a neighbour about it a couple of days later and I remember the neighbour saying she had seen two coming from the direction of the allotments, but this was at night. I think there must have been some more talk about it at the time as a book by George Adamski appeared in our house. I remember looking at the pictures and thinking they look like lampshades .... nothing like the one my friend and I saw. Nothing more was said in front of me. I actually found my friend a few years ago on friends reunited and she remembers it all very well.
What puzzles me was that it was over a suburban area .. how come there were no other witnesses? Did it come through a wormhole as they call them now. Some other dimension?

hx

I think no one else witnessed it may have something to do with either mind control or peoples fear of being mocked.And i will relate to you a story here one of my best friends sisters told me.

She was walking down a busy high street in Manchester with her 3 daughters when they suddenly saw above a shop a metallic ball just floating there.She started shouting "look at that" to people walking by and in response they shieled their faces and started replying "don't look at it""keep moving" as though they were in absolute terror
.I will tell you when i saw what i saw there was a massive grin on my face and i was totally alone in a semi isolated place.I don't get how people would naturally respond like that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join