It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got to give AJ some credit. Bohemian Grove.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
He really knows how how to push T.P.T.B's buttons. Bohemian Grove is crucial to exposing the under dealings of some(most?) of the most powerful men in the world. I do not know what goes on in those redwoods but I'm guessing about 10-15% is setting policy, through general chit chat. 60% of the time, running around naked with creepy smile Gregen and his buddies. The rest would be eating, bathing, ceremonies and drunk male prostitutes, I suppose.
I just can't imagine what is going on in their heads and what they are doing all these hours.
I really like that Alex backs up his claims against the elite with their own words. He is pretty crazy but imagine if we were all like him, haha. No one would get away with anything. He is just looking after his family like everyone else. I'm not to sure what the money bombs go to though. He seems like a good man with a powerful message and very excited to spread it.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
alex fn jones is a major part of the propergander machine, why do u think he is still alive if they can kill jfk,bob marley,tupac,micheal jackson, rick clay the list goes on n on they dont take sht from anyone excpt alex jones he seems to have speech pass

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I've always said that although many don't like him and he can be over the top sometimes, he is responsible for waking up a lot of people to the truth around them.

He may not always be right but he has lit the spark in so many to start questioning their preconceived notions of truth and to begin their journey of research and discovery on their own terms.

And you have to admit that when he loses it, it's a beautiful thing to watch!

Alex Jones police state rant of the year:

edit on 19-11-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BULLETINYOURHEAD

yea i realize that too. But he embarrassed these people and goes after the higher-ups. Who knows.
I mostly believe he is there to incite riots and get people most aware of what is going on to take to the streets. Then, they over power and ship us away to an undisclosed location. That just leaves the people who go to TMZ for their news. Easy peasy.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

wow thanks for that vid. He's over the top for sure. Have to say he is right about what he talks about, all the young cops, on the job I know, are exactly like what he describes.He is looking out for these poor people that are being hurt and mistreated by these brainwashed monsters.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbeers

we know ther is a rabbit hole but we will never know how deep the fkr is, we can only speculate.yes he is very very very good at what he does, info wars is pretty much wher my journey began, but over time and more research the big picture becomes clear that he is a reptilian money hungry deceiving lab rat

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I don't really listen to Alex anymore, I do credit him with helping me to investigate things further.

As far as Bohemian Grove. I really have to wonder if he really did "sneak" into there. I seriously doubt it.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
If he did get in, he could do it again, well if he did any one with half a brain could do it then. kids stop shooting up the classroom and your class mates, get the details of Bohemian grove, put on yuor trench coats grab ya guns n ammo grenades if u gotem and kill kill kill you will be fn heros forever.if you are thinking of a psychotic attack please take this into consideration

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BULLETINYOURHEAD
If he did get in, he could do it again, well if he did any one with half a brain could do it then. kids stop shooting up the classroom and your class mates, get the details of Bohemian grove, put on yuor trench coats grab ya guns n ammo grenades if u gotem and kill kill kill you will be fn heros forever.if you are thinking of a psychotic attack please take this into consideration

Wow! A bit of pent up hostility there mate? Perhaps you should talk to your doctor about adjusting the dosage of your medications.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

Come on, you would be claping your hands.its alright for tptb to be as reckless as they like, think u better go get a script yourself mate

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BULLETINYOURHEAD
alex fn jones is a major part of the propergander machine, why do u think he is still alive if they can kill jfk,bob marley,tupac,micheal jackson, rick clay the list goes on n on they dont take sht from anyone excpt alex jones he seems to have speech pass

And here I was thinking I was the only who was weary of AJ.

I personally thin he is a paid "haha we can have someone blantly out there spouting the truth about us and you still cant do anything.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
But that dont mean I dont love him

new topics

top topics

join