It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peace WILL drown anger. ♣

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I've come a long way in the past few years in my understanding of things, I've spent most of my free time in meditation in the path of wisdom and understanding and one of the many things i tend to think about these days is peace.

I have come to understand that there is hope, now i understand that Anger in all cases will eventually be drowned out as a negative influence and become what we all strive for. the most hallowed of all feelings, Peace. Though it may take many years to achieve peace on earth it will always be traveling beside you through your life; welcoming like a true friend with open arms.

Ive come to understand now that only someone who regrets themselves will fear death. Change, be free and peace will come as it always has and always will.

Just some thoughts for you all.

Your Friend as always

Ted.
edit on 19/11/11 by TedHodgson because: spelling

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
peace is the absence of anger. it is the default setting.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Exactly, Be the peace the sea and Anger the stone that try's to stay afloat on it

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
peace is the absence of anger. it is the default setting.

Hallelujah! I'm happy that people are realizing that peace is our default setting. This is where all things come from, peace. Even rocks, sand, and water have peace, it really is something universal.

new topics

top topics

join