It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the truth....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
So far, all that Icke has proved is that he's a very very very poor researcher.

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I haven't taken the time to read it all, word for word. But what I have read agrees with the writings of 33d degree Freemasons.

They claim to be in psychic contact with The Spiritual Hierarchy, AKA the Ascended Masters, AKA The Masters Of The Wisdom, AKA The Great White Lodge. Who reside on Sirius. Note that Sirius is a star. They do not claim to reside on a planet orbiting Sirius.

They can't manifest themselves on the physical plane at this time. So they communicate through people who have The All-Seeing Eye ( the pineal gland ) opened. This opening is the result of the ceremonies of Freemasonry.

The goal is one world government, one world religion. Ruled by A CHRIST, but not JESUS CHRIST.

I am currently scanning the relevant passages from my massive library of 33d degree Freemason authored books. Dismal and tedious tomes, I might add. Due to my crushing work schedule, this task will take a long time.

Eventually I will publish the results. The problem is, we all have been taught to scoff at the possibility of the Freemasons reality.

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Researcher i feel you man. i wish i had the patience to actually find let alone read all of those books. I get a little of my knowledge from reading but I get most of it from talking to people like you. When you publish your book I will be the first to buy it. One more thing do you think that the one government/ religion thing is so that it will be better to welcome aliens from other planets

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
i was reading it and came across something about "this is the reason for computer breakdown in 2002" (not the exact words..)

So this must of been written 1999? He touches on some Sitchen ideas of EA, but claims EA was banned here to earth (ie. satan?)... i havent heard of that, anybody got any info on that? I've read some of Sitchen and havent heard that part about enki ???

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Abstract, I believe the alien thing is a cover. I believe it is a way to get people to accept the notion that benevolent beings who don't look like us are coming to solve all our problems.

I believe that when the truth is known, the benevolent beings will be malevolent overseers.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
But why would aliens think that we are so important. Aren't their other planets that they can go frolic on. Why us?!?!?

new topics

top topics

join