It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I have been exploring the forums for a couple of weeks and posted a few replies already without introducing myself first. I just found the topics and the general tone of the discussions very appealing and jumped right in. So I must apologize for forgetting common courtesy and formally introducing myself before now.

I would like to say that I have found my experience within your community very informative and enjoyable. The ideas presented here offer the chance to try and understand the many different perspectives they represent. And it is my belief that this is one of the basic reasons for existence.

The multitude forms of human expression are just a means by which we try to help others gain a better understanding of our personal perspective on existence. This includes art, science, theology, politics, and any means where one individual has an impact on another.

Ok, think I am turning what should be a simple Hey nice to meet you into a discussion on philosophy.

So again Hello, nice to meet you and I hope that our interactions prove to be both beneficial and enlightening for all those involved.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Agwolf

I'll discuss philosophy with you anytime... just bring some earplugs.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Agwolf

I am so down to discuss philosophy anytime, shoot me a U2U anytime! =D Cheers buddy.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Agwolf

Welcome! I look forward to reading your posts/opinions.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The ebb and flow of information shall happen at the appropriate time if we turn away from viewing through our egos.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
philosophy is great, one of the only true uncorrupted joys left in the world. the ability to think for yourself and question the sheep that want us to follow blindly with them is one of the most amazing feelings i have ever had.

i'm down to talk to anyone around here as much about philosophy as they'd like too haha

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Thank you for the warm welcome.

I wonder how many people actually check the posts made in the Introductions forum on a regular basis or bother checking out the Profiles we create for the site?

Guess I will busy for awhile just checking out our communities Profile pages.

top topics

join