It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little girl has a supernatural vision with Angels and a message from God?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This little girl talks about the supernatural vision or experience she had on the previous night and shares what she saw.

When she mentions the twister, the man and the entities chasing him, I suspect that what she may have seen is the gateway to Hell that is located in Second Heaven.

If you look at the second video that will be posted under, you will hear the old lady say that when she left her body, she was ascending upward thinking to herself ," Oh, I"m going to Heaven", and then looking down, falling head first to Hell, where she was seeing the billowing smoke.

Some people may be in for a rude awakening, if upon leaving the body and feeling themselves ascending upward, they think they are going up to Heaven. This lady found herself moving up and then falling straight down. Luckily, she cried out to Jesus and he gave her a second chance to come back.

edit on 19-11-2011 by Pocky because: editing

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
There kids for christ sake.

They can say strange things from time to time.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Yea there is no way it was just a dream....

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
After watching half of the first video, my conclusion is that it she didn't see anything. I don't know, the first vid felt staged, or set up if you know what i mean.

2nd video:
With the description of hell, it sounded very stereotypical. How does she know the height of the flames when she is falling from above, how does she know what rotten flesh smells like?

I call bull# on both videos
edit on 19-11-2011 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2011 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I believe it. Thanks for posting it! It is similar to many NDE's I've read and some on video.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
First video is just a kid, being a kid. The second, seems like she has the same imagination as the kid but she can use her wording better. Nothing interesting or concrete at all from the videos. Not that I expected there to be but you'd hope the imagination could conjure something that would make you frown.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I agree totally and I do believe in things like that.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
No one thinks the first video is of another crazy overly religious father trying to make things up and spew his pathetic conversion propaganda through is innocent little girl who probably thinks she is playing a game? I have spend plenty of my time with my nieces and their friends that are that age which doesn't matter cause I know the human being and seeing sights like this would destroy a grown man, let alone a little girl. People seem to think they would react to a situation as they would like it was playing out in their head. It's nothing like that! Think about it? How would you react the next morning if you literally saw some stuff like this, not too pleasantly i would imagine.

So i watched past the first 15 seconds...the angels weren't talking to her then she didn't what they looked like because she couldn't see their faces and then 4 seconds later she couldn't see them because they were whispering in her eat although they never even talked to her. THEN she goes on about 2 letters on 1 list but then she says the letters are invisible but then another 4 seconds later she said she had read the 2 invisible letters. Seems to me it's just a little girl trying to keep up with a story her daddy told her to tell.

And then there's the dad. He's not so much questioning what happened as if he was amazed but more like he was asking her certain questions to push the pre-determined story to fruition. Sick people i swear, using your daughter to indoctrinate others beliefs and make them believe that your god is real unlike the other 832 gods CURRENTLY being worshiped to this day. Absolutely gut wrenching!!!! Guess its not quite as bad as killing "for god" like jesus, Moses, and half of his other disciples did.

Hell, does anyone know how the story of Moses freeing his people ended? Moses took a journey to the top of a mountain where he talked to god and received the 10 commandments (which only he could see with a special device god gave him to read it with). So Moses is coming down the mountain all stoked "yeah i get to pretend like I'm the almighty creator and tell these people how to live their lives" but then, his tyranny filled mood of joy was stuck down when he discovered his people were worshiping a pile of rocks or a bush or something (clearly very clever people who knew the details of gods existence). So, what did he do? The only thing the cult leaders back in that day were good at: he threw a temper tantrum and had his guards go around in the dark of night and slay hundreds if not thousands of people that he just led away from oppression and slavery.

Jesus: You people of earth can murder, rape, pillage, steal, lie, and do anything else you want so long as you follow the word of the lord and confess to your sins the the all seeing god already knows about...however, If you spend your life not hurting a single fly, not thinking a single bad thought, and trying to help everyone around you but you still don't believe in god, you're going to hell for all eternity to experience the worst possibly human torture and pain you can imagine......sign me right up for that one.

(Moses) stood at the entrance to the camp and shouted, "All of you who are on the LORD's side, come over here and join me." And all the Levites came. He told them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: Strap on your swords! Go back and forth from one end of the camp to the other, killing even your brothers, friends, and neighbors." The Levites obeyed Moses, and about three thousand people died that day. Then Moses told the Levites, "Today you have been ordained for the service of the LORD, for you obeyed him even though it meant killing your own sons and brothers. Because of this, he will now give you a great blessing." (Exodus 32:26-29 NLT)
edit on 19-11-2011 by douglas82391 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
staged, ive listened to kids speak and its nothing like the way she said it. She was slow and looked like she was reading a script. Hell could be real, but im not buying it. When god speaks, we do, we dont speak.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hell never made any sense to me, why would an infallible entity create HIGHLY fallible beings just in order to see them screw up no thanks to him/her/its design, then punish them with ridiculous torture and a timeless existense....i mean cmon, control through fear propaganda at its finest. I think that even the hardest of criminal and psycopaths are forgiven after a certain point, maybe hell is them roaming purgatory with nobody to talk to, feeling guilty for a period of time, before eventually being let back to the OG lightsource. Eternal damnation though, eh, just seems illogical.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FermiFlux
First video is just a kid, being a kid. The second, seems like she has the same imagination as the kid but she can use her wording better. Nothing interesting or concrete at all from the videos. Not that I expected there to be but you'd hope the imagination could conjure something that would make you frown.

Yeah, totally. You're totally right. The old lady has the same imagination as the little girl. Imaginations have a way of leaving one persons mind and transplanting thetemselvesňze into some other random person. /

top topics

join