It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the moon a stargate for NASA?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Dont know about the stargate moon, but I heard the sun was accorrding to the scientist Nassim H (somebody)
What is that?

I am intrigued by the prospect of "stargates" too, Bear with vid for about 2 minutes, Nassim's talk is in English.

youtu.be...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I don't know about it being a "stargate".
But, I bet if we launched shuttles off of it like we do off of earth, we'd get to places a lot quicker....

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Very interesting video thank you!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Here's another one, about the sun being a stargate.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I can find no data on that pyramid picture, but the moon is the most logical place to drop something off if you wanted to say you passed by. Stargate? no not likely

In Mass Effect, Charon, the moon of Pluto, was a stargate. And this makes more sense. Because anything powerful enough to do the job of a stargate, probably has the same power to blow up and kill everything nearby.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

erm....

It's well established that it is an error to view that technology in 2d. We don't know how large the thing is, because it could be a spec of dust flying by the camera, or a near-impossible galaxy traveling at FTL speeds.

Irregardless, it's not proof of anything.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

I can find no data on that pyramid picture, but the moon is the most logical place to drop something off if you wanted to say you passed by. Stargate? no not likely

In Mass Effect, Charon, the moon of Pluto, was a stargate. And this makes more sense. Because anything powerful enough to do the job of a stargate, probably has the same power to blow up and kill everything nearby.
Maybe someday the moon will rotate!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruptedstructure
I don't know about it being a "stargate".
But, I bet if we launched shuttles off of it like we do off of earth, we'd get to places a lot quicker....

Well we could launch them differently off of the moon, think rail gun.... Could you imagine the speeds we could travel to mars at?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Stargates are intense vortexes or portals where people in 3-D Earth can travel to and interface with other dimensional realities. Burisch relates that not only are there natural stargates on Earth, but several countries, including the U.S., have also produced artificial ones. A technology called "Looking Glass"was developed from ancient wisdom enabling humans to travel through the man-made stargates into both past and future. Over the years, this has brought detrimental changes in past, present, future and other dimensional realms, resulting in nations with man-made stargates agreeing to shut them down along with their Looking Glass technologies.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
They're not called stargates , they're called galactic windows™ (Microsoft)... :p

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
well if it was I guess people would be curious about it and want to see what was on the other side

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by exo87

Could use a electromagnetic launcher. Could use solarpower for fuel. Large capacitors to hold the charge maybe...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The moon is rotating. But it's orbit makes it appear not to be.

The moon has a very weak EM field. This can only be possible from rotation.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Good grief. Before trying to make a case for a "stargate"
on the moon, maybe you should learn the elementary basics about the moon first.
:shk:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

What is the moon?and how do you explain the physics of the moon ,are you sure that somewhere in the past moon didn't rotate?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I don't believe in the Moon...

I think it is jus the back of the Sun.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

What is the moon?and how do you explain the physics of the moon ,are you sure that somewhere in the past moon didn't rotate?

Oh c'mon. That is the point of my post....

The moon DOES ROTATE. ffs

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Not sure about any stargate or jump gate on the moon, their are some very odd anomalies though.
The real reason for the rekindled interest in the moon is the discovery of helium 3, with a projected value of $40,000 per ounce, 220 pounds of helium-3 would be worth about $141 million. www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Stargates are intense vortexes or portals where people in 3-D Earth can travel to and interface with other dimensional realities. Burisch relates that not only are there natural stargates on Earth, but several countries, including the U.S., have also produced artificial ones. A technology called "Looking Glass"was developed from ancient wisdom enabling humans to travel through the man-made stargates into both past and future. Over the years, this has brought detrimental changes in past, present, future and other dimensional realms, resulting in nations with man-made stargates agreeing to shut them down along with their Looking Glass technologies.

Any proof for this at all? Links to photos, proof?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
BUT I think NASA have research stations on the Moon where people live to explore the alien ruins on the darkside of the moon "read Penetration by Ingo Swann" for more.

There is no such thing as the darkside of the moon, well there is but it's always changing like night on Earth.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join