It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must watch for christians - Jews explain how Allah is the God of Abraham!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

(watch it all the way through the end)

Once you are done, take a close look at this Yemenite jewish symbol....Notice the 6 pointed jewish star? Good... Now, notice the arabic letters in the center....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/434cf8dfd0a2.jpg[/atsimg]

Does it look familiar?

edit on 19-11-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Didn't we all know this already? I knew it and I am not religous.
Christians Muslims and Jews all have the same God. This is not common knowledge?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Allah might translate into God, but Allah is not God.
IMO

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ha! I love that guy in the first video! I haven't watched the second one yet, but I'm already loving this thread! Yes, it should be common knowledge that Jews and Muslims worship the same god, but those evangelical Christians keep thinking that they all worship Satan.

S&F for you OP!
edit on 19-11-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Christians seem to forget the last few words of Jesus on the cross.

Eloi = variant of Allah.

Of course, they will tell you that Eloi is the real God, but "Allah" only translates to "God", but is not actually God.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
You mean to tell me this Jew agrees with me? Surely he is one of my many minions then.

Notice at the end Allah cannot be made into male or female in Arabic.

Great post my friend. Thanks for sharing.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Clearly hates Evangelicals.
I would love to hear this wise Jewish man explain the first verses of their own book
Genesis 1
" In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the water."

That implies God is Spirit, separate from Himself.

26Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."

That from the Torah and Jews still wont/cant answer or explain what that means.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by boony
Clearly hates Evangelicals.

The only people who don't hate evangelicals are evangelicals and the politicians that they bribe.

I would love to hear this wise Jewish man explain the first verses of their own book
Genesis 1
" In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the water."

26Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."

That from the Torah and Jews still wont/cant answer or explain what that means.

Erm, that's not what his talk was about, it was about the name of God and how it is the same for Jews and Muslims. What is it you need to be explained about those verses?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boony

It says spirit of God. Not God as spirit. So it implies that the spirit of God was seperate from God. Spirits are agents of God, who carry out His will. That particular spirit hovering over the water was no different.
What about the 7 spirits mentioned in Isaiah? Should they be added to the trinity as well? What about the lying spirit from God? How come they dont get to be part of the trinity?

"Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness." That from the Torah and Jews still wont/cant answer or explain what that means.

God was talking to the angels.
How does "us" indicate that it is a number that you want it to be?

Anyway, I am not Jewish.... but if you would like to ask a Rabbi about this further...
www.askmoses.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yet another video of another Jew explaining that Allah is the God of Abraham.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by boony

It says spirit of God. Not God as spirit. So it implies that the spirit of God was seperate from God. Spirits are agents of God, who carry out His will. That particular spirit hovering over the water was no different.
What about the 7 spirits mentioned in Isaiah? Should they be added to the trinity as well? What about the lying spirit from God? How come they dont get to be part of the trinity?

"Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness." That from the Torah and Jews still wont/cant answer or explain what that means.

God was talking to the angels.
How does "us" indicate that it is a number that you want it to be?

Anyway, I am not Jewish.... but if you would like to ask a Rabbi about this further...
www.askmoses.com...

What a silly reply. Do you know what you are talking about?

Question: The word "Allah" as used in your September 1993 issue is not correct. The Hausa translation of the Bible in northern Nigeria uses Allah as a designation for the true God. Allah is therefore the same divine being in both the Islamic and Jewish faiths and the one who became man for the salvation of mankind.

Answer: The translators, by using a term familiar to the Muslims in northern Nigeria, no doubt thought they were being helpful. But by using Allah in the Hausa language, they have succeeded, instead, in creating confusion. Allah is no mere linguistic designation for God, as Dios in Spanish or Dieu in French. Allah is the name of the god of Islam. In fact, Allah was the name of the chief god among the numerous idols in the Kaaba in Mecca, which represented the deities of travelers passing through in the caravans. Allah was the god of the local Quraish, Muhammad's tribe, before Islam was invented. Muhammad smashed the idols but kept the black stone which is still kissed today by Muslims. He kept, too, the name Allah for the god of Islam (its sign was the crescent moon) in order to appeal to his own tribe.

Allah has definite characteristics: he is not a father, has no son, is not a triune being but a single (and thus incomplete) entity who destroys rather than saves sinners, has compassion on only the righteous, does not deal in grace but only rewards good deeds, has no way to redeem the lost sinners, etc. Allah is not the God of the Bible.

www.menorah.org...

They are not the same and never have been. Jewish ecumenicalism.
The Jews greatest sin is idol worship.
edit on 20-11-2011 by boony because: Fun stuff

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by boony

Very nice reply.

The Jews have long been prone to idol worship or blending their beliefs with other gods of the area. This is why in the OT God says He is a jealous God and he preserves His remnant throughout all the different conquerors to take the kingdom or those who simply performed genocide. Their susceptibility to this fault is also part of the explanation as to why the Israelites were commanded to kill the Caananites (fertility gods - Jews were sustenance farmers and were prone to worship other gods for good harvests, rains, etc.)

Anyway...

YHVH is the one true God and the only God of Abraham (after his calling into being the father of nations).

YHVH and allah are most certainly not the same. No Trinity, no Son, no dice.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by boony

Allah is no mere linguistic designation for God, as Dios in Spanish or Dieu in French. Allah is the name of the god of Islam. In fact, Allah was the name of the chief god among the numerous idols in the Kaaba in Mecca, which represented the deities of travelers passing through in the caravans. Allah was the god of the local Quraish, Muhammad's tribe, before Islam was invented.

Allah / Eloah / Eloi.... variants of the same word in the semitic languages of Arabic, Aramaic, and Hebrew.
In the videos, the jews explain that its purely a linguistic thing. Watch the first video at least.

Also, Muslims understand that the Kaaba was at one point defiled with idols.... and that Mohammad destroyed them all and restored the original monotheism that arrived in Arabia through Ishmael and his descendants before the idol worship started.

Allah has definite characteristics: he is not a father, has no son, is not a triune being but a single (and thus incomplete) entity...

I like how christians say that Allah and Yahweh are different... but insist that their trinity and the God of the OT are the same. The reality is that OT and Jesus ALSO repeatedly teach that God is a "single" entity. And the jews also never believed otherwise.

And sorry no, menorah.org is one of those "messianic jewish" sites that are run by christians disguised as jews.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

reply to post by boony

Allah is no mere linguistic designation for God, as Dios in Spanish or Dieu in French. Allah is the name of the god of Islam. In fact, Allah was the name of the chief god among the numerous idols in the Kaaba in Mecca, which represented the deities of travelers passing through in the caravans. Allah was the god of the local Quraish, Muhammad's tribe, before Islam was invented.

Allah / Eloah / Eloi.... variants of the same word in the semitic languages of Arabic, Aramaic, and Hebrew.
In the videos, the jews explain that its purely a linguistic thing. Watch the first video at least.

Also, Muslims understand that the Kaaba was at one point defiled with idols.... and that Mohammad destroyed them all and restored the original monotheism that arrived in Arabia through Ishmael and his descendants before the idol worship started.

Allah has definite characteristics: he is not a father, has no son, is not a triune being but a single (and thus incomplete) entity...

I like how christians say that Allah and Yahweh are different... but insist that their trinity and the God of the OT are the same. The reality is that OT and Jesus ALSO repeatedly teach that God is a "single" entity. And the jews also never believed otherwise.

And sorry no, menorah.org is one of those "messianic jewish" sites that are run by christians disguised as jews.

I will assume you dont believe in the Bible or its teachings cos that is a silly silly joke.
If you had read the bible you would see that only Israel/Judah worshiped Yahweh and mostly they took their eyes of him and worshiped plenty of others gods from other parts of the ancient near east.
Allah is just a household god from some Arab tribe, roped in to deity as has santa for some Christians
or
Are you going to tell me santa is really another name for Jesus and we are worshiping the same deity there as well??

Just cos some fella shows up on youtube and spouts of, doesnt make him a real valid source.Doesnt make his message true.
Research buddy research. Dont fall for everything you hear.
All hail the gods of youtube

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Allah is not name of God in islam. It is just a word, mean God. Names of God in islam called asmaul husna, consist of 99 names. Even that it is only names that describe with arabian language. Those names can be called in other languages too, and it wont make less meaning.

Some christian called God the Father as Allah too. Nothing unusual about that, at least here in Indonesia.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by boony

Allah is just a household god from some Arab tribe, roped in to deity as has santa for some Christians

Ill say it again, Allah is a variation of Eloh and Eloi.... its a semitic word for "God".
Even Arabic speaking christians use the same word for God.

Just cos some fella shows up on youtube and spouts of, doesnt make him a real valid source.Doesnt make his message true.

Youtube is an open platform for anybody to upload their views. If you rule out youtube as a source of evidence in a discussion, then dont expect me to pay attention to websites run by trinitarian christians in cheap Jewish disguises such as menorah.org.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
you can say it till the cows are back and milked but it still just a big pile what they left on the track on their way in.

Do you know what the bible states or are you just accepting public opinion.
Menora or youtube, what you believe is just that. A belief.
No evidence cept an antichristian Jew.
Think about it??

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by boony

Think about it??

As for you, no evidence except what you copy pasted from a website run by christians in jewish disguises.
Sure that website looks all jewish, uses jewish imagery and words... but do regular jews accept the bizarre concepts such as "trinity"..... God being a "trinity:.. no.

So theres your answer.

I suggest you just read the bible on your own instead of having "christian" preachers do the thinking for you.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

but do regular jews accept the bizarre concepts such as "trinity"..... God being a "trinity:.. no.

Actually, many Jews today, especially those in youth, are waking up to the fact that Jesus is in fact the messiah they have been waiting for. As such, the trinity does apply to those "regular" Jews. The problem with your statement is that in today's language the word "Jew" can be used both as a religious descriptor and as an ethnic one. In the ethnic sense, the aforementioned is true. In the religious sense your statement is correct. What many try to do is separate the OT and NT to compare the different aspects. However, the OT is completed by the NT. Jesus was there before creation and was very much present throughout the OT as can be shown by various verses in both canons. Jesus is the fulfilment of the law (OT) and did not come to change it or destroy it.

So, even though now they are blind to their savior, in the last days their eyes will be opened, which is happening on a large scale already. They are the chosen people of the Almighty and they are furiously loved. 1948 shows this in basic form, the six day war furthers it, and the Gog Magog war of Ez 38/39 will finalize it. Jesus is making Himself known to the Jews as we speak.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

reply to post by boony

Think about it??

As for you, no evidence except what you copy pasted from a website run by christians in jewish disguises.
Sure that website looks all jewish, uses jewish imagery and words... but do regular jews accept the bizarre concepts such as "trinity"..... God being a "trinity:.. no.

So theres your answer.

I suggest you just read the bible on your own instead of having "christian" preachers do the thinking for you.

Touche
That avalanche of evidence has smothered me completely, I flail like a fish on the jetty once hooked and reeled in.
My whole Christian perspective has been turned upside down and inside out by one Jewish scholar (obviously a scholar as he is on youtube) on youtube. My faith and salvation in Christ is rocked to the very core.
Youtube and antichristians have me reeling.
Woe is me and my sad lot in life.

You know the words "we're" and "were" are similar sounding words, look nearly the same even. Interchangeable to some people as well, but that doesnt make it so in reality. They are different words that mean different things.
You just work on that for now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join